Sponsored

? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ?

jj4567

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Damn, youre spot on. I read that option when building as the work surface, I didnt catch that it also includes the rear step. I guess I will have to add it by ordering from the dealer.
It's an entirely different tailgate. I wouldn't expect that to be a dealership-installable option post-delivery. Not completely sure, but suspect that's the case.
Sponsored

Forsyth150

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
New to club this weekend and new owner of this beautiful girl. Love the new 2021 F-150 3.5 Ecoboost Lariat 502A package and lifted wheels and tires from the dealer. 350 miles in and unfortunately going on 2nd week at the dealer for the front hubs keep engaging into 4x4. Can't switch driving modes and the powertrain malfunction reduced power on ford pass app keeps alerting me. Make's me so mad only a month old. They have a case open with ford trying to figure it all out. I miss her!!!! I'll post on the forums for some help, hopefully see if anyone else has had this problem. They called me today and said they ordered a new IWE to try that.
F-150.jpg
Did you ever figure out what the final solution was for this issue? I’ve had an issue of a right front popping now and then and recently had my powertrain light and notice come on after a loud thud and a grinding noise.

Jimmy Young

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-F150 lariat
Did you ever figure out what the final solution was for this issue? I’ve had an issue of a right front popping now and then and recently had my powertrain light and notice come on after a loud thud and a grinding noise.
It turned out to be the hub kept engaging into 4x4 on its own and not letting me change out of Normal drive mode. Even when in Normal it was in 4x4 mode. So they ended up replacing the hub and the IWE vacuum lines. Since then, its been all good.

ATLlienF150

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 4x4 PowerBoost
Hey All,

New to the site and a recent buyer of a '21 F150 PowerBoost Lariat 502a 4WD in Star White. So far i'm loving this truck, and this group! A few days ago I had a local shop install the Ready Lift 2.0inch level kit, and paired it with a set of Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35X11.5XR20 on stock wheels. So far I have been happy. No rubbing and minimal change to how it drives. Too early to tell what effect it will have on MPG, but i'm sure it will have a negative one based on how heavy these tires are. I have noticed a vibration/shutter under me when I try to accelerate at higher speeds (50mph+), but I noticed this prior to the level and its seem to have gotten worse with the level. Any ideas what this is? I have learned a lot from this page, so thank you all!
Ford F-150 ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ? 9304581A-86B9-4F2E-A757-ECBCABE926D9
Ford F-150 ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ? 6BAECE7D-CA3B-46BB-8349-3D0B37787FA1

Sponsored

RoccoL

First Name
Rocco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Explorer
Occupation
IT
You have the 5

I’d say we’re sippin on some Starbucks, black coffee. No lattes like the plati guys... Folgers for XLT drivers, and the XLs are “doing the dew”

totally joking around guys...I drink all of this stuff, including lattes ??
??? Loving the humor here, can’t wait to get my Lariat, just waiting on Ford to open up the B&P on their site!

RoccoL

First Name
Rocco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Explorer
Occupation
IT
Beautiful sounding build! I’m also leaving behind a sportier car (2018 Audi RS3) for the spacious comfort.

What is the progress of your truck so far? I see quite a few order dates from many months ago. Should I abandon hope of the 8-12 week production estimate. I ordered on 1/19/21.
I am also coming out of a sports sedan, Audi A4, a big change but I have wanted an F150 for years, I think I will love it.

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs
I am also coming out of a sports sedan, Audi A4, a big change but I have wanted an F150 for years, I think I will love it.
The build quality will leave you wanting on the ford vs Audi, but honestly ford had really upped their game vs prior models and the difference isn’t as big as it was say 10 years ago.

That said, ford uses cheaper plastics, the figment of interior and exterior parts isn’t the same as Audi, and it doesn’t drive nearly as smooth and engaging as an Audi.

But for a big ol’ truck, it does an exceptional job. I will not be going back to a sedan.

I have owned 10 Audis over the years and we currently have a q5.

Nasto

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew
Hey All,

New to the site and a recent buyer of a '21 F150 PowerBoost Lariat 502a 4WD in Star White. So far i'm loving this truck, and this group! A few days ago I had a local shop install the Ready Lift 2.0inch level kit, and paired it with a set of Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35X11.5XR20 on stock wheels. So far I have been happy. No rubbing and minimal change to how it drives. Too early to tell what effect it will have on MPG, but i'm sure it will have a negative one based on how heavy these tires are. I have noticed a vibration/shutter under me when I try to accelerate at higher speeds (50mph+), but I noticed this prior to the level and its seem to have gotten worse with the level. Any ideas what this is? I have learned a lot from this page, so thank you all!
9304581A-86B9-4F2E-A757-ECBCABE926D9.jpeg
6BAECE7D-CA3B-46BB-8349-3D0B37787FA1.jpeg
Welcome. Awesome looking truck!

Sponsored

Nasto

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew
Ordered mine the Friday before thanksgiving, picked it up 1/3. Lariat PowerBoost

8DFF74B9-5FD8-441D-9B57-75CC778DE83A.jpeg
Hey, that’s my truck (almost!). How does the PowerBoost engine respond on the open highway?

g33kmode

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tundra
Hey, that’s my truck (almost!). How does the PowerBoost engine respond on the open highway?
It’s awesome, I gotta watch it because it doesn’t even feel like im accelerating much. But I’ll look down and I’m doing 10-15 over speed limit ha

g33kmode

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tundra
So far I’m averaging 21MPG after 1000 miles. Downside — and apparently this has been happening on some power boosts.. I installed those steps yesterday and noticed coolant dripping from center of the truck near exhaust. There’s a 2nd coolant line for the hybrid portion and if they don’t tighten some fitting correctly it can leak. I had to drop off for warranty repair.

wizardfitz

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lariat superb 4x4
Occupation
driver
not available if truck built after 7/21