• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sam James

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 21 VW ID.4 Pro S RWD
Occupation
Accountant
No one is getting screwed. You were promised nothing. Nothing in writing. Nothing at all. They owe you nothing. So many whiny babies. I played this game with my Mach E and My wife's Bronco. Par for the course. It is a brand new vehicle, and with all of the other automotive issues world wide people just going to have to suck it the fuck up. Supply and demand keeps businesses going, and if you get cut out of the equation because you can't afford it then.... Ain't no one's fault/problem but yours lol They won't miss your business at all because they all sold already anyways.
Way to defend the giant corporation who rewarded dealers for selling invites or putting their buddies first. @Ford Motor Company had the opportunity to convert reservations based on time stamp for those most eager--and who've participated in these forums.

They didn't. This isn't a supply chain issue. My dealer didn't ask for a bribe, so this isn't necessarily a money issue. This is just a terrible customer service issue. You go be your contrarian self, bro.
Sponsored

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
I submitted my order. AMB Lariat SR. Not sure if I will stick with the color, does anybody know if it will be easy to change (before it goes into production)? I figured I'd be able to change it in the configurator up to the point where my dealer accepts it, but that does not appear to be the case, there is no way to modify the order that I can see (and my dealer has not accepted it yet, in fact he says they are not able to do that yet??).

JBauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
I reserved before the presentation started and I got nothing. I’m with Granger in Iowa, so I’m guessing their location and lower priority has me screwed.
I reserved an hour after with them, so that's probably an eternity. 2025 here we go!

Deleted member 9811

I submitted my order. AMB Lariat SR. Not sure if I will stick with the color, does anybody know if it will be easy to change (before it goes into production)? I figured I'd be able to change it in the configurator up to the point where my dealer accepts it, but that does not appear to be the case, there is no way to modify the order that I can see (and my dealer has not accepted it yet, in fact he says they are not able to do that yet??).
A call to the dealership should help. They got my order and pushed it through, but my experience with the Bronco ordering was that changes could be made until a VIN was issued.

I ordered the XLT extended range, but might switch to the Lariat ER. The price fro.noth was so close, hard to decide between the two.

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
You have to call your dealer, but it is easy to do.

TheRy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Camaro Convertible, 2019 Mazda 6
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Hi All,

Lurker for a while - first time poster... I was late to the party and didn't make a reservation until August 7 2021.

Dealer called me in January 5th - had me build my truck on paper; and pay $2000 down.

I got a notification that my $100 reservation fee was refunded; and that my order was submitted. When I check online in my Ford Account it shows the following. Does that mean I'm in the club?

Never went through the online ordering or got an invite from Ford; but the order shows placed; and they said 20 weeks for delivery. Seems like a weird process compared to what some are posting, and insane wait times to order. Dealer sold for MSRP with no ADM - signed in writing by the sales manager; and even threw in free dealer extras.

Edit: *** Perhaps a different ballpark up here in Canada?

Ford F-150 Lightning ? Lightning Ordering WAVE 2 Emails Are Out! reservation.JPG

Ford F-150 Lightning ? Lightning Ordering WAVE 2 Emails Are Out! F150 Lightning.JPG

REDHORSECA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning XLT SR - 5/30 Build, ICE F150 XLT Sold
Occupation
R&D
Got my Wave 2 order email from Ford just. before noon PST (1/20/22)

I am a 5/20/21 ~1 AM reservation holder.

Contacted the Dealership Online Manager via email and text (written record if it makes any difference) to reconfirm that there were no ADM to the MSRP. He texted back MSRP only

So, I used the online order link in the 1/20 Ford email.

Pro Truck Sold out when I logged in. So, I struggled with an XRT SR or Lariat SR.

I commute in Los Angeles traffic ~100 miles total a day to work and back. Standard range will work for me. I’ll plug it in every night. I’ll get my work place to add a Level 2 charger for the EV commuters.

HOV carpool lane will save me some time on my commute. I won’t have to take my street bikes to work everyday when it finally arrive.

I still have three ICE vehicles at home. I’ll get rid of my current F-150 and my sports sedan.

I took an hour online to figure which model l wanted to go with and what options I wanted. Pulled the trigger on the XLT SR.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
No love today, patiently waiting wave-3

Sponsored

Vorador

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Ford Escape
Yeah and now I received an email from the dealer saying it’s 5k not 3 lmao what a shit show…

1524BBB6-566D-41EE-AF39-EDF03E5163F1.jpeg
Wow that sucks. I have my reservation with Fritts Ford too. Wasn't in this latest wave, but guess I need to find a new dealer now. Just curious what time did you do your reservation?

Prime8

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Colorado
Occupation
Construction

Contacted the Dealership Online Manager via email and text (written record if it makes any difference) to reconfirm that there were no ADM to the MSRP. He texted back MSRP only

Pro Truck Sold out when I logged in. So, I struggled with an XRT SR or Lariat SR.

I commute in Los Angeles traffic ~100 miles total a day to work and back. Standard range will work for me. I’ll plug it in every night. I’ll get my work place to add a Level 2 charger for the EV commuters.

HOV carpool lane will save me some time on my commute. I won’t have to take my street bikes to work everyday when it finally arrive.

I still have three ICE vehicles at home. I’ll get rid of my current F-150 and my sports sedan.

I took an hour online to figure which model l wanted to go with and what options I wanted. Pulled the trigger on the XLT SR.
I ordered an XLT SR also, I agree with most people that the jump in price to XLT vs PRO is not worth it but I think that's also a reflection on how good a deal the PRO is/was, doubt Ford wants to sell too many PROs.
ER and some more features for another $20k was way too rich for my blood, my guess is they will relax that requirement in the future.

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Wow that sucks. I have my reservation with Fritts Ford too. Wasn't in this latest wave, but guess I need to find a new dealer now. Just curious what time did you do your reservation?
I Reserved about 5 min before the presentation. Switch now,Fritts is FOS. This would have been my 3rd car purchase from them, 2nd F150

Vorador

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Ford Escape
I Reserved about 5 min before the presentation. Switch now,Fritts is FOS. This would have been my 3rd car purchase from them, 2nd F150
Yeah, I've bought a truck and a car from them. I'll find another dealer.

REDHORSECA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning XLT SR - 5/30 Build, ICE F150 XLT Sold
Occupation
R&D

Pro Truck Sold out when I logged in.

Dealership accepted my F150 Lightning order just a little over 2 hours after I placed it online.

Ford F-150 Lightning ? Lightning Ordering WAVE 2 Emails Are Out! f150 order accepted

Ford F-150 Lightning ? Lightning Ordering WAVE 2 Emails Are Out! f150 order accepted prici

So, maybe best case $46.5K after the current $7.5k Federal tax credit, CA State $2,000 Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (CVRP) , $750 CA Clean Fuel Reward, $1K Voluntary Accelerated Vehicle Retirement (VAVR) Program, and local utility discounts...
Sponsored