• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

? Poll: Are you getting a 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning? ?⚡️

Are you getting a 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning??⚡️

• Total voters

SBrentnall

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.daxiadigital.com
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Occupation
Digital Marketing
True. I’m going to miss the 8’ bed in my F-350 Supercrew King Ranch. But not the school bus turning radius. It takes over 60’ to turn, curb-to-curb, while an F-150 takes about 46’ curb-to-curb to turn around
I hear ya! My last truck was a RAM 2500 quad cab with an 8' bed. I was not popular when I showed up to Beverly Hills restaurants and handed the keys to the valet...
Sponsored

Cazimi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco
I have my reservation in, yes.

I also have my order converted for my Bronco, but waiting for the MIC hardtop issues to be dealt with (along with chips and tow packages??), so waiting. (7/14 res but we all know how little that means now)

I also really want a newer vehicle sooner than later (that is, within 2 years, not longer).

I'm also waiting to see what other vehicles appear on the horizon in the EV and hybrid space re: trucks and the Bronco in the next couple of years.

So...will I "get" an F-150 Lightning (not even touching the "2022" part of the question)? No idea. Ask me again next year.

ETphoneHome

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Occupation
Delivery driver
I am interested and this is the first EV that has really grabbed my attention as well.... but not getting:

-Already pulled the trigger on a ‘21 Lariat (although I could switch and wait more I suppose)

- The range is still too limiting. Once I can get in range of my typical vacation destinations (about 500 miles on avg) without having to stop and wait half a day to charge (between finding then waiting in line then charging)... then I’m in 100%

-Nitpicking and wouldn’t stop me necessary but I would prefer a screen more like the 12” screen in the Lariat now rather than something that takes up the entire center stack.
Its likely you'll be able to stop twice of 30-60 mins to make that trip. Its less limiting than people think.
Sponsored