• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

DrZoidberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Eternal Vestibule
I have a lower number than many of them, too, but some were prioritized and some just happen to be the lowest number at a small dealer. I'm sure there are plenty of dealers where my reservation could have made me 1st or 2nd, but at a bigger dealer, I'm 6th.

It's also possible that your dealer lied, but it's hard to say based only on the fact that some people who have already ordered have a higher reservation number. Lots of variables.
I know reservation is subjective but I remember visiting the day after I made the reservation to look at a Lariat and was told "wow you're the first lightning reservation we have."

And since then the only communication I have is "lightning orders start jan 22 and everyone is the same with no prioritization. "
Sponsored

DrZoidberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I am calling BS on my dealer. They claim they don't have any idea how many orders they have or where my reservation falls. Yet on this site I am seeing people with reservation numbers well after mine and reservation dates days after mine already placing orders.

Has anyone confirmed if moving your reservation affects your position in line with Ford? IE could I move to another dealership at this point without losing my place in line? This is ridiculous, I placed my reservation within 30 seconds of the event start. There is ZERO reason I shouldn't have been in wave 1 other than favoritism by my so called preferred dealer.
This is my situation, although I don't think it's favoritism. I think my dealer is incompetent.

NickG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Lexus RX450H, 2006 Honda Accord V6
Order info submitted.

DrZoidberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Finally got ahold of someone competent. #6 on the list. I call shenanigans but out of my hands.

Sam James

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 21 VW ID.4 Pro S RWD
Occupation
Accountant
I have a lower number than many of them, too, but some were prioritized and some just happen to be the lowest number at a small dealer. I'm sure there are plenty of dealers where my reservation could have made me 1st or 2nd, but at a bigger dealer, I'm 6th.

It's also possible that your dealer lied, but it's hard to say based only on the fact that some people who have already ordered have a higher reservation number. Lots of variables.
Reservation number means nothing. The order time stamp is the important number.
I've yet to see a 1080 number place an order. I had my reservation completed before the presentation started and supposedly am #1 at my dealer. Sales manager seemed surprised that I wasn't Wave 1, but this is a dealer we're talking about and I have to trust that he says no one was moved ahead. Even called Ford as I was worried those of us who reserved so early might be "bugged" in their system. Supposedly all is good, but of course they won't tell you where you stand either.

Code: 10803111 Created: 2021-05-20T01:30:36.981Z

Sponsored

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
I've yet to see a 1080 number place an order. I had my reservation completed before the presentation started and supposedly am #1 at my dealer. Sales manager seemed surprised that I wasn't Wave 1, but this is a dealer we're talking about and I have to trust that he says no one was moved ahead. Even called Ford as I was worried those of us who reserved so early might be "bugged" in their system. Supposedly all is good, but of course they won't tell you where you stand either.

Code: 10803111 Created: 2021-05-20T01:30:36.981Z
The 1080xxxx numbers are definitely weird.

One, there are VERY few <10813xxx numbers, it seems like.

Two, the only other 1080xxxx numbers in the reservation list on this site are from DAYS later than reservations opened, so that is the most likely reason why they haven't been invited to order.

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting, Indian Roadmaster
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
The 1080xxxx numbers are definitely weird.

One, there are VERY few <10813xxx numbers, it seems like.

Two, the only other 1080xxxx numbers in the reservation list on this site are from DAYS later than reservations opened, so that is the most likely reason why they haven't been invited to order.
Agreed, I am a 10813xxx reservation/order confirmed and I ordered at 7:36 EDT on 5/19/21

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Howdy folks, new to the forum, and I'm still waiting on an invitation wave #

Based on some of your posts, seems like several folks are also waiting anxiously for an opportunity to order.

Is it possible the dealer has information about whether a particular reservation number was issued an invitation? Should I reach up to Ford corporate for this information?

Hopefully I did not delete the email from FMCO when they came out on 1/6.

Reservation 108158xx submitted 5/19/21 @ 22:03:00 BTW, I submitted my entry for the reservation tracking table in the other thread, but figured those who have ordered would have a better feel for how many were in wave 1

Bandit216

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE, Lightning Lariat
Is it possible the dealer has information about whether a particular reservation number was issued an invitation? Should I reach up to Ford corporate for this information?

Hopefully I did not delete the email from FMCO when they came out on 1/6.
You don't need the invite email. If you were in the first wave, you will be able to place your order now on the reservation page at Ford.com. If you don't see the link to order, you weren't in Wave 1. In my case, the order link on Ford.com was live an hour or so before I got the email invite.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
You don't need the invite email. If you were in the first wave, you will be able to place your order now on the reservation page at Ford.com. If you don't see the link to order, you weren't in Wave 1. In my case, the order link on Ford.com was live an hour or so before I got the email invite.
Thank you for that tip, I was in the reservation page yesterday and today, no links to place an order so that's kind of good news in that I have not missed the boat

Certainly paying attention now waiting for action Thursday 1/20 hope I'm one of the chosen ones..

Last edited:

Bandit216

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE, Lightning Lariat
My order link became live just after 1pm AK time, so in keeping with the 5pm EST people are suggesting - if Ford keeps to the same schedule
Sponsored