• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Technoman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 JK//2006 1T Silverado/1970 CJ/2023 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
Good to know you can finalize the order and then switch to a favorable Dealer.
Sponsored

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
Got my invitation today and will be going up tomorrow to paper-sign at 10 in person. Will post back and let folks know if the online tracking is gone after as expected, for reference. Also will be a good data point to see when mine gets scheduled vs folks submitting their orders today.

There is a bit to share - made a separate thread: https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/in-person-at-dealer-order-process.7972/

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
To accomplish what I'm referencing you'd have to cross check every entry in this table with the other table to see the reservation date. Much simpler to just add a column to this table.
Done - just added that field to the sheet and pulled users' dates from the Reservation Tracker.

We're missing it for a few users who I have just messaged.

Last edited:

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GB FE
I placed 3 reservations right when the presentation opened. One of mine converted to an order today. Atlas Blue Lariat here. Either me or my dad will take delivery. Will see how it goes.

Will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford Mustang 50th anniversary
12k is pretty close to what it looks like year 1 will be
What happen to the 80k number I saw in like every article talking about the truck?

Sklith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance, Energica Ego
What happen to the 80k number I saw in like every article talking about the truck?
That was year 2, and a recent article says that Ford plans on doubling that again to 150k. No mention of increasing MY22 though.

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Bumping this because this would be REALLY helpful info to have so we can see how fast Ford is progressing thru the reservation dates...
Agreed. This would be helpful for those of us still waiting.

Sponsored

Carminus

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
Good to know you can finalize the order and then switch to a favorable Dealer.
Once you finalized and ordered online you can't change dealerships. I didn't pull the trigger because I saw the 3k charge.

Hamtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
KIA Sorento, Tesla X
Occupation
Lawyer
I did get to order but not finalized until I sign. I will explain, during the process of ordering online I noticed that Medford Ford in New Jersey wanted $3k in the line item. Called Ford and changed it to Holman Ford in Maple Shade NJ with no ADM.

I gave my new salesman (Mike) my order info and I just have to sign the paper work with $500 deposit.

I ordered the Lariat with extended Battery in antimatter blue, the tough bed liner, all terrain tires for $79,914 total off the top of my head. Also NJ does NOT charge sales tax on BEV, so no tax.

I wanted to keep it under 80k just in case the 12,500 ev credit passes.

Online says it's build time is 20+ weeks.

I reserved mine on 5/19

Thanks,
Paul

What time on 5/19 did you reserve? My dealer is Performance Ford of East Hanover. I reserved right at the end of the stream.

Performance is treating me like I am not going to be able to ordering anytime soon. Even with over 300 reservation I really doubt I am not one of the top. I also question the quote of 300 orders at a small Northern NJ dealership.

I have been uncertain of switching dealers because of losing any spot I might have.

ace-rockola

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered Lightning Lariat ER
From what my dealer said, it sounds like outside the priority slots they don't know what the order of things will be. My dealer only got 1 priority slot, so if any of there other 30+ reservations get to order is not up to the dealer. At least that's how I understood the explanation.
Which dealer are you working with? I'm in MN too!

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F150, VW Atlas,Fusion
At this rate the Pros will be gone by the third wave and the last wave will have nothing but XLT's
Sponsored