• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

s12dxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
Just added mine, order submitted by dealer on April 12th!
Sponsored

Galactus55

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Chevy Volt, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Added our order to the tracker.

Got my VIN form Dealer today 4/16/22, Wave 4 order, 2/22/22 order date, reserved 6/11/21. Lariat ER Atlas Blue, ON-Can, Build date 7/11/22ish. ;)

Tomwilli2025

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Sales
Just added my info. Ordered on 04/12/2022

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
The latest round of Wave 6 order invites (60% ZEV states) has the ZEV aggregate state bias up a couple of percentage points.

State​
Reservations​
Percentage​
Wave Orders​
Percent​
Scheduled​
Sched %​
Total​
1377​
307​
111​
ZEV State %​
408​
29.63%​
149​
48.53%​
54​
48.65%​

The highest VIN number in the orders list is still 08069

Last edited:

BEMOH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna, Prius PHEV, F150 Lightning
I got my VIN very shortly after getting my build week. My understanding was no changes are permitted after getting the VIN. Correct? I only ask because I'm excited about the Anitmatter Blue, but am having second guesses re: keeping it clean as compared to a grey/silver/white.
With a grey car and a black car already I decided to go white. They show every scratch and smudge. Having said that.... The antimatter blue looks great and I would have gone along that route if I didn't have children that seem to rub everything up against our cars.....

I think you made a good choice

Sponsored

BEMOH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna, Prius PHEV, F150 Lightning
I'm scheduled for production on 6/13/22 so I've got some time but it looks like builds are ranging from 2 weeks to 6 weeks. I was really thinking this was going to be showing up sometime in September. Woohooo!!

jerock

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I've added my accepted order twice & it's still not showing up on the list. The first time I submitted was last week. Does it take a while before showing up on the list?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
I've added my accepted order twice & it's still not showing up on the list. The first time I submitted was last week. Does it take a while before showing up on the list?
Yes, it takes a few days for the sheet administrator to process the new reports,.

Reminder to all, drop a note on this thread that you input your data, they will post it soon

Thanks for sharing.

millim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning, P*2, XC90, 1964.5 Mustang,
Just got an email from Ford - my projected 6/6 build week was pushed forward a week to 5/30. It’s a Platinum, and I wonder whether they are trying to drive more expensive deliveries by 6/30 quarter end. I’m in SoCal, so not sure they can build and get it here by then, but that was my guess for that change. Anyone have any insights?

Increasingly feeling Ford is going to beat my R1S (estimated build was May/June last time they communicated with me).

Prime8

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Colorado
Occupation
Construction
Just got an email from Ford - my projected 6/6 build week was pushed forward a week to 5/30. It’s a Platinum, and I wonder whether they are trying to drive more expensive deliveries by 6/30 quarter end. I’m in SoCal, so not sure they can build and get it here by then, but that was my guess for that change. Anyone have any insights?

Increasingly feeling Ford is going to beat my R1S (estimated build was May/June last time they communicated with me).
I got one also originally 5/30 moved forward to 5/23. Exciting! especially as I was kinda expecting delays if anything.

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Nice to see all the April 12th invitees joining the list, if you recently submitted your data the sheet administrator will be posting you shortly.

Ford F-150 Lightning 📊 F-150 Lightning ORDERS Tracking List & Stats [Add Yours!] 1650808185256

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Nice to see all the April 12th invitees joining the list, if you recently submitted your data the sheet administrator will be posting you shortly.

1650808185256.png
Wow, look at the final wave orders - almost all are ER battery options.

Mine and s12dxer are the only SR battery!

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
Wow, look at the final wave orders - almost all are ER battery options.

Mine and s12dxer are the only SR battery!
230 mile range is a little short if consider all the factors like battery degradation, leave 25% capacity not used, free way range reduction and cold weather impact. But if you just drive around the town that would be perfectly fine.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
230 mile range is a little short if consider all the factors like battery degradation, leave 25% capacity not used, free way range reduction and cold weather impact. But if you just drive around the town that would be perfectly fine.
Yes, I figured everyone wanted the maximum range they can get.

Luckily, I am in a hot weather climate and never get cold weather impacts (no cabin heating, no seat warmers, no pre-conditioning, no temps below 50 degrees at night) and I only drive 10 miles each way on the streets to work which is more efficient than high speed driving.

Since I have driven a PHEV for 4 years and have figured out the EV portion of the car since it gets recharged almost every night (50 mile range).
Use of coasting & braking regeneration has taught me how to drive very EV frugal...

Standard range F150L is more than enough for me - I'll end up recharging once a week at home assuming no use of my work's reduced rate charging and no in between charges at my local county Sheriff's station that has zero ($0) cost L2 charger.
Sponsored