Sponsored

SuperRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Lariat 502A
Newbie here.. As with many of you out here, Ford is dropping the ball or seemingly not giving a dam about its customers. The website, ordering page and options to build your own is a horrible experience. Hey Ford try hiring website designers and a photographer to get real world pics of the trucks you are taking deposits for?
The build site renderings are terrible, the main Ford page nor any dealer has a clue on when or what the BAP will look like and the ugly afterthought gloss black grill and rims we got a glimpse of are a clear afterthought.
I personally want to buy a BAP Platinum. But to drop 80k and not know what it is going to actually look like is b*****it. Again - Hey Ford why are you putting horrendous peach colored pin stripping all over a black interior?!? I can MAYBE understand a brown or maroon on a King Ranch - Maybe - but come on Ford... get out of the 80s and start to realize your in house designers needs to be fired.

Do even get me started on the outdated blue interior Ford forces on you if you add 37" tires. WTH is going on..

I have one question for all my fellow Ford enthusiasts......

Does anyone actually have a 2022 in any model in their driveway that the can take actual pics of the interior with so called order sheet "black accents" ?
The B&P shows what the interior and exterior looks like. Pictures will show up once they start getting delivered. With the BAP they even stated it would be late availability. I know you think you're special for buying an 80K truck but honestly if you don't like the rims or the grill don't buy one.

And for the Raptor that was only for 2021 on the blue interior, maybe do *some* research before whining to everyone.
Sponsored

GarageSpace

First Name
Aj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Yaaaaaawn

This entire thread is all about whining.

My post is not about ego or being special. It is about common sense.
Your trolling still doesn't change a thing. Ford need to fire their designers.

Carmello... hahaha More like Pantone 13-1023.

Funke5.0

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 f150
Occupation
Construction
Newbie here.. As with many of you out here, Ford is dropping the ball or seemingly not giving a dam about its customers. The website, ordering page and options to build your own is a horrible experience. Hey Ford try hiring website designers and a photographer to get real world pics of the trucks you are taking deposits for?
The build site renderings are terrible, the main Ford page nor any dealer has a clue on when or what the BAP will look like and the ugly afterthought gloss black grill and rims we got a glimpse of are a clear afterthought.
I personally want to buy a BAP Platinum. But to drop 80k and not know what it is going to actually look like is b*****it. Again - Hey Ford why are you putting horrendous peach colored pin stripping all over a black interior?!? I can MAYBE understand a brown or maroon on a King Ranch - Maybe - but come on Ford... get out of the 80s and start to realize your in house designers needs to be fired.

Do even get me started on the outdated blue interior Ford forces on you if you add 37" tires. WTH is going on..

I have one question for all my fellow Ford enthusiasts......

Does anyone actually have a 2022 in any model in their driveway that the can take actual pics of the interior with so called order sheet "black accents" ?
Just got it tonight, STX

Ford F-150 ⚫️Pics: Black Appearance Package on 2022 F-150 XLT and STX 26393ECB-2ACF-4534-A504-EA9F28B2E71B

Ford F-150 ⚫️Pics: Black Appearance Package on 2022 F-150 XLT and STX 0A1EFD60-D840-4A59-9CBC-F9DCECE118E4

Ford F-150 ⚫️Pics: Black Appearance Package on 2022 F-150 XLT and STX D1B2E6AB-69ED-40B0-B09C-6C7AF682A08D

Sponsored

Coreytrevor

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
I was dead set on swapping them but I like them in person
The more I see them the better they are! The fat spokes seem odd at first but will be much easier to clean compared to something with multiple thin spokes.
also. Why do the STX tail lights look way better than the XLT pure red tails?? Those are close to the lariat taillights it seems

Last edited:

Sponsored

Coreytrevor

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
I am confused by the BAP pics that show up at that ford dealer . Don’t understand how the fender badge is chrome and it’s either the lighting that they use or the paint is off but that hardly looks like a carbonized grey

Snickerdoodle

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Sales
At least the BAP Lariat looks nice. That Platinum grill made all the difference, BAP Plat looks like a BAP XLT.... Have yet to see the Dual Exhaust thoo
Ford F-150 ⚫️Pics: Black Appearance Package on 2022 F-150 XLT and STX baplariat.PNG
Ford F-150 ⚫️Pics: Black Appearance Package on 2022 F-150 XLT and STX baplariat2.PNG
Ford F-150 ⚫️Pics: Black Appearance Package on 2022 F-150 XLT and STX baplariat3.PNG
Ford F-150 ⚫️Pics: Black Appearance Package on 2022 F-150 XLT and STX baplariat4.PNG

SuperClyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ram 1500 TRX Sandblast Edition