First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Sales
My Lariat 502A with the 3.5 Eco moved to Priority 2 with Granger last week. Could mean nothing, but fingers crossed!
My dealer only has 2 BAP Lariats that moved to Priority 2 this week, Both Powerboost Hybrids. Hoping you get scheduled Tomorrow!
Sponsored

Orange-F150

First Name
Werner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My dealer only has 2 BAP Lariats that moved to Priority 2 this week, Both Powerboost Hybrids. Hoping you get scheduled Tomorrow!
How do they get moved to 2? By Ford itself deciding they will be scheduled next? How would a buyer know it got moved to 2?

Mike&Max

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat Powerboost Black Appearance
Occupation
DHS
Would be great if this were the case. I've ordered my 2022 Lariat 502a with BAP, and as far as I know the extended range gas tank and powered boards are not free with the package.
They are free with the BAP

Ford F-150 ⚫️Pics: Black Appearance Package on 2022 F-150 XLT and STX 84EAEADB-A9E4-4063-9C9F-27ABA26C219C

Snickerdoodle

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Sales
How do they get moved to 2? By Ford itself deciding they will be scheduled next? How would a buyer know it got moved to 2?
From what I understand, which may not be 100% correct. A dealer can NOT set a order to Priority 2, only Ford will be able to. The lowest Priority a dealer can assign is 10. A customer will not know when there order moves from a priority. A customer will only be emailed when the order is scheduled and a Vin is assigned. Having a Priority 2 does not mean you are scheduled, but means you are definitely close and most likely gong to get scheduled soon based on the parts available.

BuddyT

First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum FX4 BAP PB
Sharing here too, another Forum has a guy, CoachD033 that has a friend who lives close to a dealer who has a Lariat with BAP already on the lot. He took some pictures this morning....have a look.
Nice to see more pictures...but seriously...they kept the chrome caps on the tow mirrors?? ?‍♂
Guess I'll have to get out the Sharpie. :sneaky:

Sponsored

ashtank

First Name
Ashton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat Screw BAP 3.5L - Rapid Red
Occupation
Sales
From what I understand, which may not be 100% correct. A dealer can NOT set a order to Priority 2, only Ford will be able to. The lowest Priority a dealer can assign is 10. A customer will not know when there order moves from a priority. A customer will only be emailed when the order is scheduled and a Vin is assigned. Having a Priority 2 does not mean you are scheduled, but means you are definitely close and most likely gong to get scheduled soon based on the parts available.
This is exactly my understanding as well and how it was described to me by my dealer. I only know it was moved by Ford to a Priority 2 because I called my dealer rep yesterday wanting to make a change to the order since I thought box lighting would be included in the standard Lariat 502A package, which it is NOT for '22. The entire Bed Utility Package is required in order to get bed the integrated bed lighting. He said since I'm at Priority 2 now, any changes we make would affect that status and I would also have to pay the Ford price increase that started late December since I ordered on 10/4. Decided to just leave my order alone and find some aftermarket bed lighting solution.

Another Ford

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Would be great if this were the case. I've ordered my 2022 Lariat 502a with BAP, and as far as I know the extended range gas tank and powered boards are not free with the package.
I actually think it was a glitch in the system early on and if you ordered back in Oct/Nov this was indeed the case and hopefully they honor that.
I would imagine that if you order one now the power boards will be ~$1200.
Correct me if I'm wrong and you have ordered one recently. It would be good info for those just ordering...

Orange-F150

First Name
Werner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I actually think it was a glitch in the system early on and if you ordered back in Oct/Nov this was indeed the case and hopefully they honor that.
I would imagine that if you order one now the power boards will be ~$1200.
Correct me if I'm wrong and you have ordered one recently. It would be good info for those just ordering...

My DORA from December still shows the power running boards as free.

Sponsored

dothedew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride, Model 3 Performance
Are there any pics of the XLT BAP interior with the leather?

TheWraith

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F-150, 2020 Chevy Corvette, 2016 Ford Focus
Occupation
Assembler
Anyone happen to have the VIN from the initial XLT thst was posted from Fairway? Trying to find the side vents PN# but was too slow to grab it before it sold

Coreytrevor

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Pleasantly surprised with how the lariat Black pack looks! The headlights appear to be darkened as well and that all black interior just looks so clean! Basically the BAP converts your truck to a poor man’s Tremor ?

tnhomebuilder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB BAP
I’ve got a Lariat PB BAP that is moved to priority 2. Ordered 11/23/21. The power deployable running boards are still no charge, because I was told by my dealership if I put in a new order they would be included but since my order is Priority 2 now it cannot be changed.

oldrayseasoning

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 PowerBoost XLT
Occupation
Chef
Ford F-150 ⚫️Pics: Black Appearance Package on 2022 F-150 XLT and STX 8FE1F2C5-1103-48D5-8F98-057610F3A96A
Ford F-150 ⚫️Pics: Black Appearance Package on 2022 F-150 XLT and STX C2732D35-8DBF-49A4-9352-A4A7F45FFCF7
I’ll take the fender badges for my ‘21 pb xlt. Those are the only chrome bits left on my truck!
Sponsored