Sponsored

Orange-F150

First Name
Werner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
The black headlight bezels were a huge selling feature for me. This package sounded way too good at the start. I’m not a fan of the red interior as well. Biggest reason I chose this pkg…

My worry is that the “black interior finish on console and door trim” which is now removed from the guide is talking about the red accents some of us were trying to avoid?
Agreed, awaiting more details with baited breath. I actually ordered two trucks, one with and one without BAP. By the time the without-BAP truck gets scheduled I'll hopefully know more and whether I will forego the without-BAP one and wait for BAP or rather take the without-BAP one and forego the BAP.

One other issue though is that with BAP the powered running boards seem to be included. My order has then listed but not charged and another guy here confirmed with his dealer that they are 'free' and included on BAP. Yet the Order Guide shows them as optional. That fact made the BAP order I did slightly cheaper than the without-BAP order. Both trucks were exact same spec.
Sponsored

Coreytrevor

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Agreed, awaiting more details with baited breath. I actually ordered two trucks, one with and one without BAP. By the time the without-BAP truck gets scheduled I'll hopefully know more and whether I will forego the without-BAP one and wait for BAP or rather take the without-BAP one and forego the BAP.

One other issue though is that with BAP the powered running boards seem to be included. My order has then listed but not charged and another guy here confirmed with his dealer that they are 'free' and included on BAP. Yet the Order Guide shows them as optional. That fact made the BAP order I did slightly cheaper than the without-BAP order. Both trucks were exact same spec.
If they are in fact free that would be a great deal… if it ever comes haha.

my dealer told me the running boards were cheaper to get them with the BAP. I have them charged on my order sheet at $950 versus the $1300 they normally cost on the regular sport appearance package. I had a 502A sport appearance
With power boards, and when I switched to the BAP I think it ended up actually being slightly cheaper. I’m in Ontario Canada though so specs and prices are different from the US Im sure that’s not the best comparison

Orange-F150

First Name
Werner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
If they are in fact free that would be a great deal… if it ever comes haha.

my dealer told me the running boards were cheaper to get them with the BAP. I have them charged on my order sheet at $950 versus the $1300 they normally cost on the regular sport appearance package. I had a 502A sport appearance
With power boards, and when I switched to the BAP I think it ended up actually being slightly cheaper. I’m in Ontario Canada though so specs and prices are different from the US Im sure that’s not the best comparison
That at least syncs with my experience, like for like the BAP truck is cheaper. It has no red trim but shiny wheels. :( I'm secretly hoping they allow BAP trucks to choose the Sport Package matt black wheels....since the sport package is already 'included'.

Moses5719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat BP on Order

Orange-F150

First Name
Werner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
BTW, Lariat black appearance package is at the same dealership now!
Brilliant, thanks. I was actually browsing other dealers earlier today trying to find one.

Wish they have pictures on it, we'll just have to keep coming back and checking.

Here it is. Here is the window sticker.

It shows the power deployable running boards are free on the BAP package. Also there's no charge for the 36 GA extended fuel tank....

EDIT: The 36GA tank is part of the max tow package. And there's no pictures yet. As of 1/11 the truck is not yet on the lot.

Last edited:

Sponsored

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..
It shows the power deployable running boards are free on the BAP package. Also there's no charge for the 36 GA extended fuel tank....
Would be great if this were the case. I've ordered my 2022 Lariat 502a with BAP, and as far as I know the extended range gas tank and powered boards are not free with the package.

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
Brilliant, thanks. I was actually browsing other dealers earlier today trying to find one.

Wish they have pictures on it, we'll just have to keep coming back and checking.

Here it is. Here is the window sticker.

Max Tow package includes the tank
Ford F-150 ⚫️Pics: Black Appearance Package on 2022 F-150 XLT and STX Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 4.23.53 PM

Orange-F150

First Name
Werner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Wouldn't extended fuel tank come with the Max Tow package?
Yes sir, just had that explained to me by a salesman at Fairway Ford Ohio :)

He said the truck is not yet on the lot, but he will try to send me some pictures if he can.

(I actually ordered an Oxford White with BAP, so I am really keen on seeing these pictures)

Coreytrevor

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
This is good news for the BAP! At least for the lariat - $1125 is a steal of a deal when that includes power deployable boards and a tremor hood… on top of all the other things…. a regular sport appears package with the 20 inch rims was gonna be around that much anywyas…. Even though the BAP rims aren’t the best looking they’re still 20s. Finally some good news for the 22s

Orange-F150

First Name
Werner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Sharing here too, another Forum has a guy, CoachD033 that has a friend who lives close to a dealer who has a Lariat with BAP already on the lot. He took some pictures this morning....have a look.

Sponsored

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
Sharing here too, another Forum has a guy, CoachD033 that has a friend who lives close to a dealer who has a Lariat with BAP already on the lot. He took some pictures this morning....have a look.
Why is Fairway Ohio the only dealer that can get BAPs? lol

Orange-F150

First Name
Werner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Why is Fairway Ohio the only dealer that can get BAPs? lol
They either have inside contacts OR they are just the only dealer who advertise the Black Appearance Package on trucks on their lot, for now.

I spoke to my dealer recently and he insists that BAPs are all still delayed till late spring/summer.

LHoffmanjr22

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat Supercrew Powerboost
Getting rid of the interior red/rust is the only reason I went for the BAP. If BAP doesn't get rid of the red leather interior then I need to rethink my situation quickly.
I was not convinced about the reddish accents on the Lariat Sport, but now that I have one it’s grown on me. It doesn’t stand out nearly as much as I thought it would after two weeks with the truck, and it’s actually a nice way to break up the all black. It’s also not nearly as red in person as it is in pictures. It’s much more brown toned when you actually see it. I’ve come to really like it.

Snickerdoodle

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Sales
Seems like only BAP Lariats getting picked up are Non- 3.5 V6 EcoBoosts. Maybe there is a Hold on the Dual Exhaust ?

ashtank

First Name
Ashton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat Screw BAP 3.5L - Rapid Red
Occupation
Sales
Seems like only BAP Lariats getting picked up are Non- 3.5 V6 EcoBoosts. Maybe there is a Hold on the Dual Exhaust ?
My Lariat 502A with the 3.5 Eco moved to Priority 2 with Granger last week. Could mean nothing, but fingers crossed!
Sponsored