Sponsored

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..
I can 100% guarantee the that renderings aren't done yet...unless of course Platinums are going to come with both regular and tow mirrors and the Lariat is going to come with 3 tailpipes. :)

Also, the interior still shows the temp displays on the knobs and the wheels on the vents. Those seem to be gone from '22s based on what several people have seen in theirs. Another oversight I assume.

I've seen the site change at least three times today, so I'm pretty sure they are working on the bug fixes.
I hope the 3.5 eb lariat bap will have the Tremor style rear bumper with duals.

I’m not sure the pricing in the US but In Canada I had the dealer price me a 502A lariat PB w reg sport appearance , power boards and the 20inch sport wheels versus the same thing but BAP , power boards etc and they were like $100 difference. For the lariat that’s a great deal - to get rid of the red interior, add black badges, tailgate and tremor hood and have the boards black instead of chrome. It was a no brainer for me
Now your username makes sense to me knowing you’re in Canada, in the park with the boys.
Sponsored

Coreytrevor

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
I hope the 3.5 eb lariat bap will have the Tremor style rear bumper with duals.

Now your username makes sense to me knowing you’re in Canada, in the park with the boys.
??you’re right about that. Usually takes awhile for people to figure it out

Chilidog

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, Lariat, 5.0, Fx4, 502A, Carbonized Gray
I hope you are right when all is said and done and the BAP trucks show up at the dealers. As of right now looking at the configurator the whole package does not look cohesive and is not appealing to look at. In comparison, when i look at BAP on Superduty, its the exact opposite effect, it looks right right out of the gate, makes me want to select right away.
Agreed. The F250 BAP is WAY better! I would have ordered my F150 with the BAP if it was the same as the 250.

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..
I wonder if we'll see any BAPs with the dual exhaust. I've been trying to search for pictures, but no luck as of yet.

TheWraith

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F-150, 2020 Chevy Corvette, 2016 Ford Focus
Occupation
Assembler
Has anyone found an XLT with BAP locally? Trying to use the vin from one so I can get the PN# for the Black Fender Vents for us?

Sponsored

kChasteen

First Name
Kaylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Occupation
office worker
the blue F-150 is that an XL, or XLT or greater? I am ordering an F-150 but am struggling on what package to get the STX appearance or STX blackout. I like the front bumper being the same color as the truck and the grill not having the bulky lines to go accrossed. other than the color the Blue F-150 up top is what I would exactly want. can anyone give me any insight on what you ordered to get that?

Funke5.0

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 f150
Occupation
Construction
the blue F-150 is that an XL, or XLT or greater? I am ordering an F-150 but am struggling on what package to get the STX appearance or STX blackout. I like the front bumper being the same color as the truck and the grill not having the bulky lines to go accrossed. other than the color the Blue F-150 up top is what I would exactly want. can anyone give me any insight on what you ordered to get that?
The blue one is an xl stx and according to the order guide the bumpers are color matching and the grille is honeycomb style. I’m pretty sure the b&p is just showing the wrong image.

jmcnitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Thanks for the photos guys. I just changed my order to remove the black appearance package. That gloss black grill is going to be tougher to keep clean than the standard sport grill. The matte finish is a little easier to scrub bugs off from and not have to worry about scratching it. Same with keeping the wheels clean. I would have liked to have the all black interior. The two tone Lariat sport interior isn't my favorite but I don't hate it either. I think it's one of those things that will grow on me. Also sort of prefer the standard hood to the tremor hood. Either way, nice to have these choices available.

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Has anybody taken delivery yet of a BAP?

Sponsored

Hilltop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 XLT
Based on this package being late year availability, I wouldn't expect anybody to have one yet.

cclark20

First Name
CD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum SuperCrew PB 4X4 BAP
Based on this package being late year availability, I wouldn't expect anybody to have one yet.
There are BAP equipped trucks in production. It’s only a matter of time before they are delivered.

jjax56

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7 XLT Agate Black
Occupation
PM
Those wheels remind me of my 18 Silverado. Def like my current wheels better

GarageSpace

First Name
Aj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Newbie here.. As with many of you out here, Ford is dropping the ball or seemingly not giving a dam about its customers. The website, ordering page and options to build your own is a horrible experience. Hey Ford try hiring website designers and a photographer to get real world pics of the trucks you are taking deposits for?
The build site renderings are terrible, the main Ford page nor any dealer has a clue on when or what the BAP will look like and the ugly afterthought gloss black grill and rims we got a glimpse of are a clear afterthought.
I personally want to buy a BAP Platinum. But to drop 80k and not know what it is going to actually look like is b*****it. Again - Hey Ford why are you putting horrendous peach colored pin stripping all over a black interior?!? I can MAYBE understand a brown or maroon on a King Ranch - Maybe - but come on Ford... get out of the 80s and start to realize your in house designers needs to be fired.

Do even get me started on the outdated blue interior Ford forces on you if you add 37" tires. WTH is going on..

I have one question for all my fellow Ford enthusiasts......

Does anyone actually have a 2022 in any model in their driveway that the can take actual pics of the interior with so called order sheet "black accents" ?

SuperClyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ram 1500 TRX Sandblast Edition
Newbie here.. As with many of you out here, Ford is dropping the ball or seemingly not giving a dam about its customers. The website, ordering page and options to build your own is a horrible experience. Hey Ford try hiring website designers and a photographer to get real world pics of the trucks you are taking deposits for?
The build site renderings are terrible, the main Ford page nor any dealer has a clue on when or what the BAP will look like and the ugly afterthought gloss black grill and rims we got a glimpse of are a clear afterthought.
I personally want to buy a BAP Platinum. But to drop 80k and not know what it is going to actually look like is b*****it. Again - Hey Ford why are you putting horrendous peach colored pin stripping all over a black interior?!? I can MAYBE understand a brown or maroon on a King Ranch - Maybe - but come on Ford... get out of the 80s and start to realize your in house designers needs to be fired.

Do even get me started on the outdated blue interior Ford forces on you if you add 37" tires. WTH is going on..

I have one question for all my fellow Ford enthusiasts......

Does anyone actually have a 2022 in any model in their driveway that the can take actual pics of the interior with so called order sheet "black accents" ?
So the B&P definitely needs work, no one will argue that. The Platinum BAP interior does not have the Carmelo anywhere. It is black with gray accents.

Also, I assume you are referring to the Raptor when you say blue interior is forced when you add the 37 package. That was only for 2021 Raptors. For 2022 Raptors the blue interior is a separate package from the 37s.
Sponsored