• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

dldsm7

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Focus HB MT

:cool:(y) Haven't seen this here yet, but Pro (XL) shoppers here's a sample.
I don’t mind the vinyl. I’ll likely cover them with covers anyway and to me, that’s the only drawback of the XL for me…

brendenlow

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
With three kids under 3 vinyl may be my best option but knowing if cloth may be available would be nice. Other than that I expect to go bone stock Pro as the mileage range doesn't bother me

Mathmatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4 runner
I wonder why there is no bench seat offered. A cheaper regular cab with a 8 feet bed would be even more interesting.

Sponsored

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mastang Mach-E Grabber Blue First Edition
I wonder why there is no bench seat offered. A cheaper regular cab with a 8 feet bed would be even more interesting.
Front bench is probably unlikely. But a regular cab with longer bed will likely appear in a couple of years.

OP
OP
DJ NV

DJ NV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Looks good, wish consumers could get the XR battery in the pro. If it was I could make a Pro with cloth work for me.
:cool:(y) Yeah, that extended range would be nice.

Going XLT, then extended range battery ... ? wow.

OP
OP
DJ NV

DJ NV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
I don’t mind the vinyl. I’ll likely cover them with covers anyway and to me, that’s the only drawback of the XL for me…
:cool:(y) the vinyl everything not a big deal deal for me too.

With the the vehicles I've had, I seat cover and floor cover the crap out them to protect surfaces; I got 2 different coverings on my seats right now ... :cool:(y) the person(s) who buy my trade in will be appreciative I guess.

OP
OP
DJ NV

DJ NV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Front bench is probably unlikely. But a regular cab with longer bed will likely appear in a couple of years.
:cool:(y) yeah, I guess for the launch year they probably want less variance with builds to make it easier to get rolling faster.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Wow! I can see why they won’t make it available at launch to regular consumers, that might be the best seller.

Sponsored

Droidish

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Where there’s no law, north of the Klamath
Vehicles
Ranger XLT, Zero SR, Honda VFR 800, Suzuki DR-Z400
Wow! I can see why they won’t make it available at launch to regular consumers…
Do you know this for sure?

I visited my dealer last week, and asked the fleet salesman that specifically. He said he didn’t have any information about whether the Pro would be available to regular consumers yet.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mastang Mach-E Grabber Blue First Edition
Do you know this for sure?

I visited my dealer last week, and asked the fleet salesman that specifically. He said he didn’t have any information about whether the Pro would be available to regular consumers yet.
If you look at the spec sheet, it says that Extender range battery on Pro is available for fleet only. That implies that Pro with standard battery will be available for everyone else.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Wrangler Rubicon and 2018 Mini Cooper S Count
Occupation
overpaid computer nerd.
That does not suck at all. The vinyl actually looks pretty good. I’m planning to get a Lariat Premium but the Pro seems to be a pretty good option.

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
If you look at the spec sheet, it says that Extender range battery on Pro is available for fleet only. That implies that Pro with standard battery will be available for everyone else.
Yeah, Ford corporate people have confirmed multiple times that the Pro will be available to retail customers (besides ER battery). I'm not sure if anyone has specifically said that it will be available to retail customers *at launch*, though, have they?

I think they're being tight-lipped about that for now.
Sponsored