• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
Nice, thank you!

Snappy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Honda CRV
Photos confirm AMB and IBS for Pro!

(I hope, given how Ford rollouts go these days…?)

Are there any rumors online about next official info distribution from Ford? Fall is all we got, right? No chance that’s for B&P?

Snappy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Honda CRV
I’m expecting Atlas Blue and Rapid Red will not be Pro colors to limit my disappointment.
Im also expecting home generator backup to be disabled for Pro, which will really make me P.O.’d. Prove me wrong Levine!?

Sponsored

Nick Gerteis

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F-150, 2015 Nissan Leaf, Lightning preordered
Occupation
Letter carrier
I’m expecting Atlas Blue and Rapid Red will not be Pro colors to limit my disappointment.
Im also expecting home generator backup to be disabled for Pro, which will really make me P.O.’d. Prove me wrong Levine!?
Well, you could upgrade to the 240V outlet on the pro, and use that to feed a transfer switch installed between your meter and panel. Probably $2K, depending on your current setup. Wouldn’t be automatic, in an outage you’d have to plug into the truck and flip the switch. But it’ll work.

Snappy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Honda CRV
Well, you could upgrade to the 240V outlet on the pro, and use that to feed a transfer switch installed between your meter and panel. Probably $2K, depending on your current setup. Wouldn’t be automatic, in an outage you’d have to plug into the truck and flip the switch. But it’ll work.
Good point! I’m okay with that. We’re back in business! :p:p

corradoborg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner; F-150 Lightning order
Occupation
Corporate Physical Security Manager
Curious where those last two interior renders came from. They show the 15" screen integrated completely into the dash the same way the 12" screen has been shown. Compare them to the other interior photos where the 15" screen looks tacked on and extends above the top of the center stack like in the MME.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Curious where those last two interior renders came from. They show the 15" screen integrated completely into the dash the same way the 12" screen has been shown. Compare them to the other interior photos where the 15" screen looks tacked on and extends above the top of the center stack like in the MME.
I think those are magazine renders from before the reveal. Kinda disappointed, I like those better!

corradoborg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner; F-150 Lightning order
Occupation
Corporate Physical Security Manager
I think those are magazine renders from before the reveal. Kinda disappointed, I like those better!
Yeah, I think you're right. I had just never seen them before. I agree, they look better than the one we got in photos. I'm probably an XLT buyer anyway, so I'll have the 12" screen and some actual knobs/buttons.
Sponsored