First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Mechanic
I'm really interested to see the average wait time for high option Platinum and KR orders placed by state and date.

my suspicion is that high volume dealers were faster *until* Dec 2021 and you have a huge wait no matter what in California.
I am in Ontario Canada, I ordered a King Ranch powerboost 601a I didn’t put any options on that are late availability, added adaptive steering in February order details in my signature..ordered December 18, 2021 got vin April 1, 2022 and scheduled to be built week of May 9, 2022
Sponsored

ShadowFox

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition, 2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
USAF

JimMoran

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 T-Bird, 2020 Explorer ST, 2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
retired
Absolute BS--ordered 10/29--when you talk with Ford they are no help. Vehicles ordered well after me are going out with the options I ordered. I am now a priority @ and still cannot seem to get built.

c35cannon

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Psychologist
I guess I'm going to be waiting a long while. I feel for those of you who have been waiting much longer than me smh.

Sponsored

fastcz5

First Name
Sachin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
Does this apply/impact the "In Production" trucks too? My truck went in Production last week, not sure if there will be any progress this week, based on the above.

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
Does this apply/impact the "In Production" trucks too? My truck went in Production last week, not sure if there will be any progress this week, based on the above.
This only applied to those of us who have ordered but do not have VINs. If you are in production you are not affected, just probably waiting on chips. ;)

Papaw2018

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil Engineer Tech
I am in Ontario Canada, I ordered a King Ranch powerboost 601a I didn’t put any options on that are late availability, added adaptive steering in February order details in my signature..ordered December 18, 2021 got vin April 1, 2022 and scheduled to be built week of May 9, 2022
“Good news” to you. 👍🏻
I ordered my King Ranch Star White 601a, 5.0 with park assist 2.0, Tow technology package, 36 gallon tank on February 1, 2022. No news except they confirmed my order….so I wait.

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I think the Canadian orders follow a different set of rules, Eh?

“Good news” to you. 👍🏻
I ordered my King Ranch Star White 601a, 5.0 with park assist 2.0, Tow technology package, 36 gallon tank on February 1, 2022. No news except they confirmed my order….so I wait.

BCM

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
Occupation
Retired
Absolute BS--ordered 10/29--when you talk with Ford they are no help. Vehicles ordered well after me are going out with the options I ordered. I am now a priority @ and still cannot seem to get built.
Talk about B.S,… I ordered last July 1 and my truck has been on a chip hold since early January. I’d have rather they hadn’t produced it until they had all the parts. Instead, my truck will be all rusted up underneath with a half dead battery and locked up rotors.

Sponsored

Papaw2018

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil Engineer Tech
I think the Canadian orders follow a different set of rules, Eh?
That is possibly so true, -
you’re closer than I.
Detroit is closer plus Canada is where their engines are made as well as other parts if I’m not mistaken. Again, good to hear the Good News for you👍🏻

mhecool

First Name
michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Rep
2022 F150 screw cab. Xlt 302 high. Ordered Sept 10 2021. Storage at factory Chip-Hold, I'm starting to believe that there are direct passes to get your pickup before others!! it's bizarre is ready since January

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
That is possibly so true, -
you’re closer than I.
Detroit is closer plus Canada is where their engines are made as well as other parts if I’m not mistaken. Again, good to hear the Good News for you👍🏻
Well they do have to ship the engine to Dearborn or KCity to actually install on the line so your engine will be a stones throw away until it heads down south only to make another trip with the rest of your truck back to Canada! Whew!

Bart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A EB BAP (ordered 1/15)
Talk about B.S,… I ordered last July 1 and my truck has been on a chip hold since early January. I’d have rather they hadn’t produced it until they had all the parts. Instead, my truck will be all rusted up underneath with a half dead battery and locked up rotors.
Rust is a huge concern for me personally. I wonder what dealers are doing when customers orders show up with a shit ton of rust underneath.

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rust is a huge concern for me personally. I wonder what dealers are doing when customers orders show up with a shit ton of rust underneath.
They tell you it’s just surface rust. At least that’s what everybody has been reporting when they question it
Sponsored