First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
I ordered a tremor in January. Got the email stating options I have chosen are causing delays. I assume they mean an engine. So I don’t think switching to a tremor will help the cause. Any other tremor orders out there with any updates?
That is a big assumption. I have not heard anything about engines causing delays. Was it the form email?

Things like bed liners and wheel liners, some tech packages are causing delays.
Sponsored

ryjack70ss

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang GT
That is a big assumption. I have not heard anything about engines causing delays. Was it the form email?

Things like bed liners and wheel liners, some tech packages are causing delays.
Ha. I was being a smart butt about the engine being the reason for delay. I asked the dealer what would cause delays as I am willing to give up some things. They said that it’s not a particular option. Two I would get rid of are the moonroof and the spray in liner as I don’t necessarily need those. Thoughts on what is causing delays?

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Ha. I was being a smart butt about the engine being the reason for delay. I asked the dealer what would cause delays as I am willing to give up some things. They said that it’s not a particular option. Two I would get rid of are the moonroof and the spray in liner as I don’t necessarily need those. Thoughts on what is causing delays?
Spray on bedliner was on the comodity list. Thats most likely what is holding you up. Not sure on moon roof.

I removed the bedliner last week on my order.

ARegularJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Feb 2 Order: 22 Lariat 500A/3.5 EB/FX4/Max Tow/+
Spray on bedliner was on the comodity list. Thats most likely what is holding you up. Not sure on moon roof.

I removed the bedliner last week on my order.
I removed my spray in several weeks ago and it didn‘t seem to help My Lariat Order proceed.

Bart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A EB BAP (ordered 1/15)
I removed my spray in several weeks ago and it didn‘t seem to help My Lariat Order proceed.
I ended up keeping spray in after some back and forth with my dealer. Got scheduled last week. Hoping it doesn't end up getting my build date pushed.

Sponsored

BCM

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
Occupation
Retired
Thinking of converting my Platinum order to a Tremor if it may speed things up a bit.
Ordered Jan 27 2022
Are they even building Platinum's?

It might be a bit easer to wait if Ford has some communication with their customers.
I ordered a Platinum that was partially build on January 12th, no activity other than delays ever since. It been in production for months now; so much for the few days they claimed it would take to complete the build.
Delivery dates went from 02/08, to 02/28, and now 05/08. I’m less than 20 days to delivery. I wonder what the odds are they’ll make this deadline.

ShadowFox

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition, 2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
USAF
I’m fairly certain, but don’t have much evidence other than my own, that removing/adding features changes your priority.

For example I was priority 2 (which is assigned by ford) removed the bed liner, and went back to priority 10.

The tremor fully loaded has a lot of the options the platinum has, maybe sans power running boards/massage seats and max recline.

texski

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 King Ranch Super Crew, 1997 Lariat Super Cab
Occupation
Retired
Is there a good source for current Commodity or Constraint Delays?

gendibal

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 F150 Platinum PB
I’m fairly certain, but don’t have much evidence other than my own, that removing/adding features changes your priority.

For example I was priority 2 (which is assigned by ford) removed the bed liner, and went back to priority 10.

The tremor fully loaded has a lot of the options the platinum has, maybe sans power running boards/massage seats and max recline.
My priority didn't change.

Sponsored

93dpscoupe

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
01 GMC 1500, 93 Mustang LX SSP
Occupation
Product Marketing
Dealers get sent that information weekly.
Ones like mine cant be bothered to share it, if they even bother to look at it.

JimMoran

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 T-Bird, 2020 Explorer ST, 2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
retired
Thinking of converting my Platinum order to a Tremor if it may speed things up a bit.
Ordered Jan 27 2022
Are they even building Platinum's?

It might be a bit easer to wait if Ford has some communication with their customers.
My understanding in talking with my dealer is that if you change the model you start all over again. You can add or subtract options on your order, until the order is locked for production.
I thought about changing my XLT to a Lariat and was told it would be as if I was putting in a new order.

ARegularJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Feb 2 Order: 22 Lariat 500A/3.5 EB/FX4/Max Tow/+
My priority didn't change.
I presume that priority means Bupkus until your issued a vin so you can check on progress on Ford.com?

Cb Mw

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bike
Did most of you waiting a long time receive PCOs sometime after your order?

texski

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 King Ranch Super Crew, 1997 Lariat Super Cab
Occupation
Retired
Dealers get sent that information weekly.
Thanks for your response. I don't mean to be demeaning in any way, but yes, I figured that. Maybe the Admin of this Forum could chime in, but if we can get weekly scheduling updates, it would be nice to see a current Commodity/Constraint Delays too.

Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for the information that is posted here. My dealer got my email wrong and I never even got as much as a confirmation email. Ford will confirm an order, but will not resend a Confirmation email. It would be nice to go to one place and see current, reliable information about scheduling and delays without having to wade through a bazillion posts.

Maybe I need to be more clear about my intentions.
Where can I find current Commodity or Constraint Delays?
Admin, Is this something that could be added to this thread?
Thanks,
Mike
Sponsored