Sponsored

Mug Costanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat Powerboost
Pardon my ignorance, so if I got an email saying my build week for a Lariat is week of 4/18, does this mean it’s not being built, or they’re just not scheduling anything for the future this week?
Sponsored

DarkSkyForever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F150 701A (Ordered)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Pardon my ignorance, so if I got an email saying my build week is week of 4/18, does this mean it’s not being built, or they’re just not scheduling anything for the future this week?
Not scheduling new builds. If you have a date, this does not apply to you.

Mug Costanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat Powerboost
After my posts yesterday I checked my status and it said my truck was being built, had the window sticker.

Checked again, it’s saying I have an invalid VIN or order number.

Anyone had this happen?

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
After my posts yesterday I checked my status and it said my truck was being built, had the window sticker.

Anyone had this happen?
There is a tracker issue apparently. No issues with your particular vehicle

Sponsored

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP

Anyone had this happen?
Try it now.

Edit: Aaaaaand, it's gone.

Last edited:

DLav8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A PowerBoost 7.2kw
As each week goes by, I feel better about my decision to hop on my current truck I found last month while I wait to see the status of my PB order. I had an unsolicited offer left on my windshield last week with a number guy has been trying to find my color combo to no avail...I guess Space White is a popular color? Point is, perhaps if I'm lucky and my PB is indeed produced and delivered this year, maybe I won't loose much at all in the trade process. Truthfully, really loving the current truck so I may not sell it at this point unless the numbers make sense.

Sponsored

gendibal

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 F150 Platinum PB
As each week goes by, I feel better about my decision to hop on my current truck I found last month while I wait to see the status of my PB order. I had an unsolicited offer left on my windshield last week with a number guy has been trying to find my color combo to no avail...I guess Space White is a popular color? Point is, perhaps if I'm lucky and my PB is indeed produced and delivered this year, maybe I won't loose much at all in the trade process. Truthfully, really loving the current truck so I may not sell it at this point unless the numbers make sense.
I was thinking about jumping on a truck on its way to a dealer, but I doubt they will take the under-sticker offer I would make since their advertised price is so far over-sticker... stupid broken supply chain. stupid market.

super sparky

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
two ford transits, ford edge st
Occupation
electrical contractor
feel your pain my order 7/29/21 was Kodiak brown platinum 8/21 changed to antimatter blue kodiak brown not available have not heard shit from ford only stuff from my dealer starting to think the whole damn truck is unavailable not just the kodiak brown color. Oh ya the good new they say is my truck will be a 22 instead of the 21 i ordered the way its going maybe a 23 and i will be really lucky according to them maybe

DLav8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A PowerBoost 7.2kw
I was thinking about jumping on a truck on its way to a dealer, but I doubt they will take the under-sticker offer I would make since their advertised price is so far over-sticker... stupid broken supply chain. stupid market.
I was fortunate. I looked around for about 1 month and moved fast. Amazing how many dealers are still charging ADMs. This truck is a lower trim vs what I ordered, and they moved a little off of MSRP which surprised me. They gave me a very nice trade quote that beat Carvana, car max. My trade in was getting up in mileage and was starting to drop off in value based on the last few months of getting quotes so I wanted to capitalize on the high trade in price vs waiting the rest of the year.

My order dealer is indicating I will probably make a little on the transaction if I trade (we shall see..I don't put much stock in words). My order is 5% below invoice so that is why I want to run the numbers when it comes in. The dealer I found my current truck ( hours away from order dealer) said to please call him if I'm serious about trading as he would like to buy this truck back as well. Its a very small, rural Ford dealer that normally has 20-30 trucks and has maybe 2-3 currently.

I'm not about throwing bad money after good, but if I end up not liking the 5.0 vs the PB when it comes in and the numbers work Ill entertain seriously trading for my original order.

Crazy times. I thought we were over the brunt of this last year.

mcdonnpr

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Frontier
Having the same issue with the tracker. Invalid VIN/Order #
Same here. Tracker not picking up my build. With that said, my truck was built in middle of January and sitting in a lot somewhere waiting for a chip module. I can’t get any more info out of anyone than that. Oh yeah, now there is a recall on it for the software in my trailer brake module.

ryjack70ss

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang GT
Thinking of converting my Platinum order to a Tremor if it may speed things up a bit.
Ordered Jan 27 2022
Are they even building Platinum's?

It might be a bit easer to wait if Ford has some communication with their customers.
I ordered a tremor in January. Got the email stating options I have chosen are causing delays. I assume they mean an engine. So I don’t think switching to a tremor will help the cause. Any other tremor orders out there with any updates?
Sponsored