Hayley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor 402A Oxford White
Occupation
General Manager
Did you end up removing Active 2.0?
No, Chip @ Granger called me and said they weren't sure if I had to. So not sure what's happening there. Letting it ride for now.
Sponsored

charlesdf22

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A few Toyota’s
@Granger Ford just said they used stock orders for customers so they now have more allocations than orders! Good luck this week to all my Granger folks!
Wish they did this from the beginning. It's quite frustrating to see my exact truck sitting on a dealer lot, while I was waiting for a VIN

Happy1286

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 (eventually)
Wish they did this from the beginning. It's quite frustrating to see my exact truck sitting on a dealer lot, while I was waiting for a VIN
I think they've been doing it all along and that's why they have what they have.

ShadowFox

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition, 2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
USAF
It's more frustrating that Ford said they were prioritizing retail orders, which may be true--if your dealership had allocation. If they didn't, another dealers stock order was prioritized over your retail order. Lots of moving parts with dealerships and 2nd and 3rd order effects, but on the surface it would be nice if they basically had two rosters.. one with Retail Orders, and one with Stock orders, and actually a third for fleet orders, and regardless of dealership roster 1 was fulfilled before roster 2. Not sure how it would all actually work out though.

ShadowFox

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
USAF
No, Chip @ Granger called me and said they weren't sure if I had to. So not sure what's happening there. Letting it ride for now.
Here's to hoping tomorrow is our lucky day, I think the only difference between our truck may be the moonroof and interior work surface?

Sponsored

PMMePizza

First Name
Hayley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor 402A Oxford White
Occupation
General Manager
Here's to hoping tomorrow is our lucky day, I think the only difference between our truck may be the moonroof and interior work surface?
I have the moonroof but don't have the interior work surface.

DPerry918

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 402A Tremor 🔥
Occupation
Data Science / Web Engineer
So we know of 1 person on this forum that got a scheduled build date today?

Ford52Pu

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1952 Ford F1
Occupation
Retired
I got the email today. Supposed to be built the week of 7/18. Got the VIN but the Window Sticker doesnt work, I guess it takes time. Doesnt take much to excite me, I'm excited!

Sponsored

Mateo_Hams

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 F-150 XLT 301A 3.5L Ecoboost HDPP
It's official. I have a build scheduled! Week of 7/18 atm. For reference I ordered an XLT 301A, Race Red, SCrew, 3.5L EB, 6.5' bed, HDPP, Max Tow. Let's see if it sticks!

ShadowFox

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
USAF
Not scheduled... still a clean build though so, you know, makes no sense.

BMac506

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat 4x4
Wonder if they have a fix for the floating axle since I think that’s what holding mine up and others with it.
Ordered my ecoboost Lariat 6.5 ft bed with max tow and 360 camera and it just got scheduled today for a July 18 build week. Dont Think they did any kind of redesign to the max tow floating axle but hopefully it was just a bad batch of bolts or not tightened to correct torque or something easy to fix like that. But at least they’re still scheduling the max tows.

good luck everyone

Csvt18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150 SCEW (current), 2022 f150 (ordered)
Ordered my ecoboost Lariat 6.5 ft bed with max tow and 360 camera and it just got scheduled today for a July 18 build week. Dont Think they did any kind of redesign to the max tow floating axle but hopefully it was just a bad batch of bolts or not tightened to correct torque or something easy to fix like that. But at least they’re still scheduling the max tows.

good luck everyone
Yup. Mine scheduled for 8/1 today.
Sponsored