Aviation

64Wing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Fusion Titanium, 2022 F150 SCREW Lariat 502a
Occupation
Aviation
How I feel everytime Ford pulls something from the f-150s to slap it on the lightnings...

I keep saying it: Ford should offer 0% financing to all remaining order holders for MY22. It's not my fault they don't have their poop in a group and the FED keeps raising rates. My credit union has already raised auto rates .25% since I ordered. But since I don't have a VIN to write a note against, I'll be stuck with whatever rate is current when the thing actually gets built.

Happy1286

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 (eventually)
I keep saying it: Ford should offer 0% financing to all remaining order holders for MY22. It's not my fault they don't have their poop in a group and the FED keeps raising rates. My credit union has already raised auto rates .25% since I ordered. But since I don't have a VIN to write a note against, I'll be stuck with whatever rate is current when the thing actually gets built.
Check with the dealer you ordered through. Granger did all options available at time of order will be good when I purchase. So I'll be using 0% for 60. I'm with you though... Throw us a bone Ford!

Sponsored

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB
Nothing. Seems Ford only really cares about PowerBoost orders
Hol'up

This is a privilege I'm trying to cash out on

greyphox

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 5.0 Lariat SuperCab
Occupation
Engineer
No dice for me this week. Congrats to everyone else who got scheduled, at least there seemed like a decent number were picked.

ARegularJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Feb 2 Order: 22 Lariat 500A/3.5 EB/FX4/Max Tow/+
I am in exactly the same boat. If the current administration is not checked pretty soon, this truck payment will exceed my mortgage payment and I am NOT going there....Perioid

Sponsored

ARegularJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Check with the dealer you ordered through. Granger did all options available at time of order will be good when I purchase. So I'll be using 0% for 60. I'm with you though... Throw us a bone Ford!
Granger specifically told me that my price was locked in (unless I change the basis of the order), but that incentives, like financing incentives or rebates etc., that might lower the out the door price, or long term cost, would only be applicable to the extent they exist at the time of purchase.

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Ordered 9/27. Scheduled 10/8. Hopefully I get my missing 754 module here. Get the damn show on the road

Last edited:

Happy1286

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 (eventually)
Granger specifically told me that my price was locked in (unless I change the basis of the order), but that incentives, like financing incentives or rebates etc., that might lower the out the door price, or long term cost, would only be applicable to the extent they exist at the time of purchase.
From Chip I'm an email chain:
Price is locked in at purchase and when the truck arrives, we compare incentives retroactive to your order date and compare those with the current incentives.

And later when I asked about my 0% I got this response:

If 0% financing was available as of the date of your order, that will be one of your choices when the vehicle arrives. Now, if we have to convert that into a 2023 order, that may not apply.

ARegularJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
From Chip I'm an email chain:
Price is locked in at purchase and when the truck arrives, we compare incentives retroactive to your order date and compare those with the current incentives.

And later when I asked about my 0% I got this response:

If 0% financing was available as of the date of your order, that will be one of your choices when the vehicle arrives. Now, if we have to convert that into a 2023 order, that may not apply.
Hmmm, wonder where the truth lies? Anybody recently been through this W granger? What was your experience?

leftygolfer333

First Name
corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 platinum
Ordered a F150 Platinum on Feb 15th 2022 Super crew 3.5 Hybrid 5 1/2 ft bed 4x4 701A package 7.2 kw gem Ton cover Bap package Ccd adapative steering Rapid red metalic Twin Panel Sun Roof Mud flaps Max Recline Seats Work Station 360 camera package blue cruise engine block heater. Got my conformation E-mail from Ford on same day have heard nothing more. The way things are going will probalay get bumped to 2023. Holy shit I just got my schedule for production email with Vin scheduled for May 23. Hopefully all of my options will come with the truck
Sponsored