Sponsored

802screw

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch Powerboost 157"
lol, so maybe it's logarithmic progression?
The dealer can set your priority anywhere from 10-19, its arbitrary and completely manual by the dealer.

The only way to move to a 2 is to have Ford Regional involved because a request was made from the dealer, or they have noticed your order has been sitting for an extended period.

I started as a 10 on my first order, when I changed trims the dealer called regional to prioritize it due to "new order date". I have been a 2 since end of January with no movement.
Sponsored

Reactions: J-C

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
The dealer can set your priority anywhere from 10-19, its arbitrary and completely manual by the dealer.

The only way to move to a 2 is to have Ford Regional involved because a request was made from the dealer, or they have noticed your order has been sitting for an extended period.

I started as a 10 on my first order, when I changed trims the dealer called regional to prioritize it due to "new order date". I have been a 2 since end of January with no movement.
Well, hopefully they schedule your Lariat soon.

802screw

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Well, hopefully they schedule your Lariat soon.
If I kept the Lariat build I'd probably have a truck already, but i couldn't deal with another 5.5' bed or the brown inserts on the sport. So I went to a KR, but as we know, its not getting built as planned anytime soon.

Currently searching the country for a used one that checks the boxes better than a stripped down 22 build. Not happy with Ford these days, turned my explorer hybrid order into a highlander hybrid last week.

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
If I kept the Lariat build I'd probably have a truck already, but i couldn't deal with another 5.5' bed or the brown inserts on the sport. So I went to a KR, but as we know, its not getting built as planned anytime soon.

Currently searching the country for a used one that checks the boxes better than a stripped down 22 build. Not happy with Ford these days, turned my explorer hybrid order into a highlander hybrid last week.
Bad joke. Was just suggesting they removed so much from the KR/Plattys that you've effectively got a Lariat on order.

802screw

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bad joke. Was just suggesting they removed so much from the KR/Plattys that you've effectively got a Lariat on order.
ahhhh yes, I will cancel my build if indeed they are going to delete and build vs let it sit/rollover. No interest in a devalued truck, as it is the 21's are going to be worth more than a 22, and more than a job2 22 for sure with all the deletes. Sad times.

Sponsored

ARegularJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Feb 2 Order: 22 Lariat 500A/3.5 EB/FX4/Max Tow/+

As I understand it, getting scheduled is based on priority and constraints with constraints kicking priority to the curb in terms of scheduling impact.

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
As I understand it, getting scheduled is based on priority and constraints with constraints kicking priority to the curb in terms of scheduling impact.
Yep, priority doesn't really matter a hill of beans right now.

802screw

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
and the all important dealer allocation being more important than priority. But yes constraints rule all, otherwise I would've been scheduled weeks ago as the highest priority and one of the longest still on the books at my dealer. Damn max recline....

Tough time to want new shiny things. Good thing my current 13th gen 502a only has 68k on it and under warranty so I am in a want not a need scenario.

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Director, Software Development
so I am in a want not a need scenario.
I need to want mine really badly... ya know once you decide to buy something, ya just want it. Thank goodness for these forums to keep me drooling! 😂

super sparky

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
two ford transits, ford edge st
Occupation
electrical contractor
Whatcha order? A Unicorn? :)
f-150 4x4 platinum-157, equip group 701a ,3.5l powerboost full hybrid, antimatter blue, twinpanel moonroof, pro power on board 7.2kw, interior work surface, max trailer tow package, mirror power tele/glass/fold, partitionrd lockable storage, max recline seats, wheel well liner, sprayin bed liner and a few more extras

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just got bumped forward a week!!

Ford F-150 ⏱ 2022 F-150 Scheduling Next Week (5/2) For Build Week 5/23 496C57E1-F77D-4E14-92A7-D7258ED671F8
Sponsored