First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 5.0 Lariat SuperCab
Occupation
Engineer
Hopefully this trend of scheduling every week continues. Maybe this will be the week!

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB
I want off of this emotional rollercoaster

Ford F-150 ⏱ 2022 F-150 Scheduling Next Week (5/16) For Build Week 6/13 1652539665388

ARegularJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Feb 2 Order: 22 Lariat 500A/3.5 EB/FX4/Max Tow/+
Wrong post
How were you picked up for 6/13 build week? As understood, nobody would know until late in this week for that priviledge. Just curious…. Three months on this Forum and I’m still unsure of how you get from order to delivery other than to close your eyes and wish upon a star.

Sponsored

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Director, Software Development
How were you picked up for 6/13 build week? As understood, nobody would know until late in this week for that priviledge. Just curious…. Three months on this Forum and I’m still unsure of how you get from order to delivery other than to close your eyes and wish upon a star.
He probably got picked up like me last week but he saw "6/13" in the title of the thread.

Wanted to mention something... In Canada, we're left with NO communication via e-mail. We have also have no website chat. We have to bug our dealers directly OR call the "Ford of Canada Customer Relationship Centre" (both who have been awesome to me) - but now that I'm scheduled for the week of 6/13, I have no way of knowing if I get bumped up or pushed out without asking/calling/bugging.

The other positive thing about pinging your salesperson (or sales manager) is that they'll be able to see Monday-Wednesday whether your truck is "previewing". If it's not previewing early in the week then it's not even being considered for scheduling - knowing sooner in the week could lessen the blow?

So on the one hand, waiting for the e-mail sucks - but it could be a bit worse - you could have to feel like a pain in the a$$ to your dealership :)

ryjack70ss

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang GT
This one’s the one surely!

This is like an abusive relationship.
Dude I am with you. My Jeep was being stolen about the time you put in your order. I ordered a F150 tremor in January. I have not heard of any being built. The dealer had one a few months ago but wanted to charge over MSRP so I told him to pound sand. Have you heard of any being build and if so what was the order date?

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Director, Software Development
Any reason I was scheduled for 6/13 but last week?
Ford doesn't only schedule for 1 week. Last week, they were scheduling for 6/6 but I also got scheduled for 6/13.

Their (massively complicated) logistics probably batches trims, engines, colors, etc. I noticed last week a bunch got scheduled for 5/30, 6/6 and 6/13.

This week they're officially scheduling for 6/13 but doesn't mean they won't slide some in 6/6 and others in 6/20.

Jaysonics

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 5.0
I don't really care what week mine ends up getting scheduled...as long as it actually gets scheduled!! At 4 months in and no VIN yet...Com'on Ford!

Sponsored

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I don't really care what week mine ends up getting scheduled...as long as it actually gets scheduled!! At 4 months in and no VIN yet...Com'on Ford!
Getting scheduled is the easy part. Like making a baby. Getting it produced and delivered is like seeing your child graduate and still being married to your baby mommy.

SuperDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Getting scheduled is the easy part. Like making a baby. Getting it produced and delivered is like seeing your child graduate and still being married to your baby mommy.
I WISH getting scheduled was easy.... I'm seven months in and hearing only crickets....

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I WISH getting scheduled was easy.... I'm seven months in and hearing only crickets....
I guess I should have said "relatively speaking"

ARegularJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Feb 2 Order: 22 Lariat 500A/3.5 EB/FX4/Max Tow/+
I read in a similar forum that dealers know, early in the week, what orders in their queue are being previewed for possible build scheduling. If not previewed, no chance of being selected that week. Anyone else heard this?
Sponsored