Sponsored

fishtaco

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
He probably got picked up like me last week but he saw "6/13" in the title of the thread.

Wanted to mention something... In Canada, we're left with NO communication via e-mail. We have also have no website chat. We have to bug our dealers directly OR call the "Ford of Canada Customer Relationship Centre" (both who have been awesome to me) - but now that I'm scheduled for the week of 6/13, I have no way of knowing if I get bumped up or pushed out without asking/calling/bugging.

The other positive thing about pinging your salesperson (or sales manager) is that they'll be able to see Monday-Wednesday whether your truck is "previewing". If it's not previewing early in the week then it's not even being considered for scheduling - knowing sooner in the week could lessen the blow?

So on the one hand, waiting for the e-mail sucks - but it could be a bit worse - you could have to feel like a pain in the a$$ to your dealership :)
This is facts. I’ve texted my dealer at least 10 times to see if he’s got any info lol
Sponsored

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Director, Software Development

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Director, Software Development

Sponsored

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
All KC builds on sheet so far.

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

ARegularJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Feb 2 Order: 22 Lariat 500A/3.5 EB/FX4/Max Tow/+
Does anybody on this thread have a good idea of when the Window Sticker should show up on the Ford tracker site?

Also, though I have a Ford login, the VIN issued to me is not recognized in my Ford.com login as something I can add, even after waiting 24 hours for an overnight batch job to cross pollenate all the various Info DBs that must back-end all of these applications.

Last edited:

cclark20

First Name
CD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum SuperCrew PB 4X4 BAP
Does anybody on this thread have a good idea of when the Window Sticker should show up on the Ford tracker site?

Also, though I have a Ford login, the VIN issued to me is not recognized in my Ford.com login as something I can add, even after waiting 24 hours for an overnight batch job to cross pollenate all the various Info DBs that must back-end all of these applications.
I have read its 7 days before the build date.

Sponsored

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
7-10 days prior to blend date.

ARegularJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Feb 2 Order: 22 Lariat 500A/3.5 EB/FX4/Max Tow/+

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Hmmm. I am assuming that the blend date has no real attachment to the scheduled build week.
Blend date is one of the 7 days in your build week. Close to your build week, chat with Ford, they’ll give you the exact date. If you want it.

Newman

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lariat fx4 star white tow mirrors tow.
Occupation
Farmer
I got scheduled for week of 6-13. Just got the email yesterday.
Sponsored