Sponsored

DLav8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A PowerBoost 7.2kw
If you have a sunroof, don't expect to be selected this week. No product among other parts unavailable, per the dealer I have my truck on order with.

Ouch, that takes the winds out of my sail today. Long shot, but was hoping to be scheduled today.
Sponsored

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
@Payup is saying that no unscheduled builds that have been ordered with a moonroof will be scheduled this week. This is a scheduling thread, your truck has already been scheduled to be built (this week?) so will not apply to you. Make sense?
Alright, here goes.

This week (hopefully y’all get your emails tomorrow or today even) will begin scheduling for Job #2 the week of 04/18/22.

@Payup said nothing like “unscheduled builds with a moonroof won’t be scheduled this week for the week 04/18/22”

He said no trucks with sunroofs will be scheduled for 04/18/22 because Ford has no sunroofs.

So either I’m very lucky and only rescheduled builds will be getting sunroofs on 04/18/22 (I doubt that). Or Ford does indeed have sunroofs and some unscheduled builds with sunroofs may be getting a VIN this week.

Regardless, I’ll duck out and wish you all luck.

Build thread is here BTW:

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/inaugural-2022-job-2-build-week-of-04-18-22.9476/

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
Alright, here goes.

This week (hopefully y’all get your emails tomorrow or today even) will begin scheduling for Job #2 the week of 04/18/22.

@Payup said nothing like “unscheduled builds with a moonroof won’t be scheduled this week for the week 04/18/22”

He said no trucks with sunroofs will be scheduled for 04/18/22 because Ford has no sunroofs.

So either I’m very lucky and only rescheduled builds will be getting sunroofs on 04/18/22 (I doubt that). Or Ford does indeed have sunroofs and some unscheduled builds with sunroofs may be getting a VIN this week.

Regardless, I’ll duck out and wish you all luck.

Build thread is here BTW:

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/inaugural-2022-job-2-build-week-of-04-18-22.9476/
Well, I tried. Someone else is going to have to take over.

Paddler

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Just heard from my dealer that I just got scheduled for 4/18. Finally!

Sponsored

Bart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A EB BAP (ordered 1/15)
Congrats to those getting the schedule emails today!

dmsween

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 302a 2.7. 22 302a powerboost on order
If you have a sunroof, don't expect to be selected this week. No product among other parts unavailable, per the dealer I have my truck on order with.
I got my vin today with build week of 5/2

thechester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
I got my vin today with build week of 5/2
Did your VIN come from Ford or your dealership?

I ask because Ford chat told me they couldn't provide my VIN and that it would only come from my dealership.

dmsween

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 302a 2.7. 22 302a powerboost on order
Did your VIN come from Ford or your dealership?

I ask because Ford chat told me they couldn't provide my VIN and that it would only come from my dealership.
Vin and build week came in email from Ford.

crispycritter82

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ford Escape
I got scheduled for the week of 4/18!!!!

Sponsored

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP

crispycritter82

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ford Escape

Csvt18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150 SCEW (current), 2022 f150 (ordered)

super sparky

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
two ford transits, ford edge st
Occupation
electrical contractor
You guys that are getting vins in a couple months are lucky I'm about to give up. my order started 7-21 had to make change due to color kodiak brown not available changed to anti matter blue 8-21 found out 2 days ago by my dealer I'm finally a priority 2 after 7 months (4x4 platinum group 701a 3.5l powerboost ,7.2kw, adaptive steering-added that in 12-21 they said it could move me up in priority possibley, twin panel moon roof, interior work surface, liner-tray style w/carpet mat, max trailer tow, mirror power tele/glass/fold, max recline seats, and a couple other adds. thing that is bad when first ordered they said possible delivery by thanksgiving but no promise but for sure by Christmas well definitely past that. make it worse i traded in my f250 super duty when this started figured i would just drive my comp. van for a couple months oops. I like fords this will be my third platinum,one f150 ecoboost, one edge st, two ford transits one f250 superduty and two or so more I cant remember so yes i like ford but this is getting old. Sorry for complaining good luck to you that are waiting and congrats to those that have received

crispycritter82

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ford Escape
You guys that are getting vins in a couple months are lucky I'm about to give up. my order started 7-21 had to make change due to color kodiak brown not available changed to anti matter blue 8-21 found out 2 days ago by my dealer I'm finally a priority 2 after 7 months (4x4 platinum group 701a 3.5l powerboost ,7.2kw, adaptive steering-added that in 12-21 they said it could move me up in priority possibley, twin panel moon roof, interior work surface, liner-tray style w/carpet mat, max trailer tow, mirror power tele/glass/fold, max recline seats, and a couple other adds. thing that is bad when first ordered they said possible delivery by thanksgiving but no promise but for sure by Christmas well definitely past that. make it worse i traded in my f250 super duty when this started figured i would just drive my comp. van for a couple months oops. I like fords this will be my third platinum,one f150 ecoboost, one edge st, two ford transits one f250 superduty and two or so more I cant remember so yes i like ford but this is getting old. Sorry for complaining good luck to you that are waiting and congrats to those that have received
I hope you get some progress soon. I had auto start stop removed and that was when I got my confirmation.. I've noticed a trend of long wait time with the higher trims. I'm curious as to ford's prioritization.
Sponsored