Sponsored

DLav8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A PowerBoost 7.2kw
excuse the bad questions..does this mean submit an order by next week to have it produced in March?

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E, 2021 F-150
Job #1 orders due by 1/27 - Lightning is Job # 2.. hopefully they'll start getting scheduled soon!

F150SWPlat

First Name
Aleksandr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum 2021-2022
Occupation
IT
excuse the bad questions..does this mean submit an order by next week to have it produced in March?
I am not sure it means anything to the ordering customer. They finish job 1 (initial MY orders) and move to job 2. These jobs are internal to ford factory, from a point of view of ordering customer its the same truck with the same options.

Sponsored

Bbgator4

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado
Occupation
Anesthetist
So is that saying converted 21 orders should be scheduled by next week?

Wishful thinking I’m sure

F150SWPlat

First Name
Aleksandr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum 2021-2022
Occupation
IT

Heh, if only that was true! It’ll be a 4 months wait for me next week to get on the build schedule.

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
I am not sure it means anything to the ordering customer. They finish job 1 (initial MY orders) and move to job 2. These jobs are internal to ford factory, from a point of view of ordering customer its the same truck with the same options.
Unless they make mid-year changes like 2021. Adaptive steering was dropped as a standard feature in Job 2 Platinum and King Ranch trims. That's when it became a $1000 option for those trims. It was quite confusing because the Build & Price site didn't reflect the change - imagine that! I remember building my first King Ranch in August where AS was listed as standard, but then seeing window stickers where some folks had added it as an option. Didn't make any sense until later when those trims weren't getting scheduled because it wasn't selected as an option. Hopefully that's an issue that was only recently resolved.

F150SWPlat

First Name
Aleksandr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum 2021-2022
Occupation
IT
Unless they make mid-year changes like 2021. Adaptive steering was dropped as a standard feature in Job 2 Platinum and King Ranch trims. That's when it became a $1000 option for those trims. It was quite confusing because the Build & Price site didn't reflect the change - imagine that! I remember building my first King Ranch in August where AS was listed as standard, but then seeing window stickers where some folks had added it as an option. Didn't make any sense until later when those trims weren't getting scheduled because it wasn't selected as an option. Hopefully that's an issue that was only recently resolved.
Thanks Ralph, good explanation of how job changes can actually impact a customer.
Sponsored