First Name
Saša
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (AMB)
Occupation
Energy
Is the a consensus “best” quality kit for level on the 21’s? I’ve seen references to rough country, icon, mammoth, motofab, etc.

Does it matter which one? Any better than others?
Sponsored

LIVRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer, escape
Occupation
Engineer
I plan on fox shocks for a slight lift. Dilemma I have is seeing so much butt sag from even 2.5" lifts. Wondering how I keep some rake

Cire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' F150 Platinum Hybrid 7.2kW
Occupation
Day Dreamer
Are you guys strictly speaking of spacer leveling kits or shocks as well? I went to order the leveling shocks from Falcon and also Bilstiens from 4WP, but both stated the valving has changed in the 2021's and using the 2020's will cause a harsh and bumpy ride. Thoughts?

OP
OP
zdjelar

zdjelar

First Name
Saša
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (AMB)
Occupation
Energy
I’m planning on just the front spacer level but from what I’ve seen and read, even with a 2.25 inch there is still a slight rake (fine with me).

Cire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' F150 Platinum Hybrid 7.2kW
Occupation
Day Dreamer
Got it. likely doing the same until the shocks are released. Falcon is targeting mid year 2021, not sure about the Bilstiens, but they generally take a while.

Sponsored

Asphaltman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, 2021 F150, 2018 F-150 1997 F-250H
Occupation
Entrepreneur
The problem that I’m running into is compatibility. Previously I ran a 3 inch tough country kit with new upper control arms. I was able to run 28565R 20 tires And had a perfect lift with still a slight rake. No trimming or rubbing. The problem now apparently there’s some sensor on the front that a lot of these kits won’t work with yet nobody can seem to explain what that is. Rough country has a 3 inch kit, but if you have the FX four package or snow plow package, or have a ride height at 22 inches then they said their kit won’t work, yet they can’t explain why. The other dilemma is the copilot package that will be released later, I don’t wanna do anything now that will make that useless, more so where I spent $1000 for the prep package. It’s never been such a challenge just to get a better look for these trucks, have any of you guys heard any further information?

OP
OP
zdjelar

zdjelar

First Name
Saša
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (AMB)
Occupation
Energy
The problem that I’m running into is compatibility. Previously I ran a 3 inch tough country kit with new upper control arms. I was able to run 28565R 20 tires And had a perfect lift with still a slight rake. No trimming or rubbing. The problem now apparently there’s some sensor on the front that a lot of these kits won’t work with yet nobody can seem to explain what that is. Rough country has a 3 inch kit, but if you have the FX four package or snow plow package, or have a ride height at 22 inches then they said their kit won’t work, yet they can’t explain why. The other dilemma is the copilot package that will be released later, I don’t wanna do anything now that will make that useless, more so where I spent $1000 for the prep package. It’s never been such a challenge just to get a better look for these trucks, have any of you guys heard any further information?
Precisely all my concerns. I have a Limited so no FX4, snow plow, max tow or any of that. I don’t mind spending $100 or whatever these basic kits are and just buy the “best one” but not sure what that is. Also concerned about any longer term implications for copilot and all the tech that is tracking lanes and may rely on very precise placement of sensors and cameras.

Asphaltman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Precisely all my concerns. I have a Limited so no FX4, snow plow, max tow or any of that. I don’t mind spending $100 or whatever these basic kits are and just buy the “best one” but not sure what that is. Also concerned about any longer term implications for copilot and all the tech that is tracking lanes and may rely on very precise placement of sensors and cameras.
Hopefully we can get more information as it seems to be coming out near daily. As I sit here and do some research I’m leaning towards the 2 inch ready left as it seems pretty basic and doesn’t change much on the truck. Not to mention the fact that it’s low cost so if I had to remove it I wouldn’t be out much. And I think the tire size although not as big as I want will still help the looks of the truck. It’s just complicated because you’re dealing with a new components right now but also wondering about the future with the copilot package.

OP
OP
zdjelar

zdjelar

First Name
Saša
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (AMB)
Occupation
Energy
Hopefully we can get more information as it seems to be coming out near daily. As I sit here and do some research I’m leaning towards the 2 inch ready left as it seems pretty basic and doesn’t change much on the truck. Not to mention the fact that it’s low cost so if I had to remove it I wouldn’t be out much. And I think the tire size although not as big as I want will still help the looks of the truck. It’s just complicated because you’re dealing with a new components right now but also wondering about the future with the copilot package.
So are you talking about a 2 inch or 2.25 inch? Which one specifically are you leaning towards (link)?

What tire size do you think it’ll enable you to put on. I’m considering Fuel Covert 20 inch wheels with +20 but not sure how large of a tire I can go with if I only did a 2.25 inch level in front.

Sponsored

Asphaltman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Ideally I want a 3 inch lift as that’s what I’ve had on all my previous trucks. But from reading all the forums it seems to be the only safe bet right now for not messing up the sensors and other things a 2 inch lift. I’ll attach the link below of the one that a lot of people are talking about. It also seems to be relatively easy to install and remove should something else come out. I currently have 28565R 20 tires on my 2018 with a 3 inch tuff country lift, so that’s what I’m trying to duplicate.

https://www.readylift.com/2-0-leveling-kit-ford-f-150-2021.html

I know the trucks are brand new but I’m honestly surprised that the industry has not worked on the engineering and have more product to market by now.

Acob720

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4Runner
Occupation
Marketing Director
I have already purchased the Motofab 1.5 spacers... don't have a truck to put them in for another month. I am really curious if anyone has tried them yet? Really looking to keep a slight rake, but also limit the crazy factory stink-bug rake.

Asphaltman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Entrepreneur
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I just put the Falcon kit my 2021 F150. They fit exactly the same. I'm aware they are making a new kit for the 14th Gen and adjusting the dampening. I have the Max tow package on my truck and the 15-20 kit that is currently available is comfortable and drives great. Your results might vary but I got a full 2.5 inches in the front.

Sponsored