‘23 Powerboost battery indicator….

truck trader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
Outdoor Industry
This may have been covered, but I can’t find it.

My 2022 Powerboost showed the percentage of battery regeneration after braking. My 22 was a loaded up XLT. My dealer took the truck in on a dealer trade and I scooped it up the next day. I liked it so much, I ordered a Lariat 502A shortly after. The ‘23 came in and I picked it up on Tuesday. On the ride home, I noticed it didn’t show the regeneration percentage at stop signs. I got home and went through everything. I couldn’t find anything to turn on that would show me the info.

Has this feature been disabled or am I missing something? I liked it on the ‘22 because it was a great tool to teach me proper braking habits.
Sponsored

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 KR F150
You need to turn it on.

BRAKE COACH - HYBRID ELECTRIC VEHICLE (HEV), VEHICLES WITH: 12 INCH SCREEN

The brake coach appears after the vehicle has come to a stop. It coaches you to brake in a manner that maximizes the amount of energy returned through the regenerative braking system.
The percent displayed indicates the regenerative braking efficiency, with 100% representing the maximum amount of energy recovery.
Note: While regenerative braking works in all drive modes, brake coach display may not be available in all drive modes.
You can switch brake coach on or off in the settings menu on your touchscreen.
  1. Press Settings.
  1. Press Instrument Cluster.
  1. Switch Brake Coach on or off.

OP
OP

truck trader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
Outdoor Industry