Sponsored

Aim64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Limited Ordered 2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Scrap Metal Industry
I was on a call and heard for the southeast there are something like 20 loads per 1 driver.
I don’t know where all the workers went...
The app says 3 days to delivered, I hope it holds,I’m in the northeast.
Sponsored

Aim64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Scrap Metal Industry
I’m in the trucking industry, and I know it’s difficult to get drivers now.
I spoke to one of the local transport companies and he said the transport industry will not recover until the first quarter of next year. They need more drivers…. He told me that a refer load going from coast to coast is $15,000 , where it use to be under $5,000.

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
I was on a call and heard for the southeast there are something like 20 loads per 1 driver.
I don’t know where all the workers went...
Sounds about right. I'm in the southeast and my truck has been sitting in a train yard for 5 days waiting to be transported to the dealer via 18 wheeler. It's literally 100 miles from the dealer and I can't do anything except sit and wait. Every step of this process has been torture

Aim64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Scrap Metal Industry
Sounds about right. I'm in the southeast and my truck has been sitting in a train yard for 5 days waiting to be transported to the dealer via 18 wheeler. It's literally 100 miles from the dealer and I can't do anything except sit and wait. Every step of this process has been torture
My truck was just back again for the 4th time, my new ETA is Aug 10th. Ford client relations are useless. Best way to keep track is on the Ford Mach E reservations site.

Sponsored

flynavy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 XLT
Occupation
Pilot
My truck was just back again for the 4th time, my new ETA is Aug 10th. Ford client relations are useless. Best way to keep track is on the Ford Mach E reservations site.
Is yours a Granger delivery? Can't remember... do you mind posting the mach e link? I can never seem to find it.

Aim64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Scrap Metal Industry
Is yours a Granger delivery? Can't remember... do you mind posting the mach e link? I can never seem to find it.
https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/index.htm...4eEJNRTM0ek62EjNs9qd3QBBjKVYzlpJLjDI#/details
Does Grainger have a status on vehicles they transport? I thought it was with JCT & then it was moved to United Road, now your guess is as good as mine as to where my truck is. The last update I got from the dealer is that it’s in NJ waiting for transport to them. I’m going to the dealer on Friday to try and get more info…

Aim64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Scrap Metal Industry
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
@Granger Ford
Just wanting to clarify, on the subject of Raptors, when you’re talking about allocation and “next month”, did you mean August or September.

I’ve been kind of operating under the notion that if I’m not scheduled by the end of August, just ask my dealer to put me at the front of the line for a 2022.
There is 1 more month of production yet to be allocated.

@Granger Ford, Should we be contacting you about the 52x option?
Yes, please email [email protected]

gregs1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
I was contacted by my dealer yesterday saying Ford wouldn't accept my order if I didn't add adaptive steering to my order. First things first, I cannot find that option anywhere on the Ford website when you build your own. I ordered the platinum 702a high fx4 in smoked quartz on 30 June. This required add-on is $1000 and apparently the price of the truck went up another $600 as well. Apparently my dealer is trying to get me "grandfathered" in to remove the $600 but I've still got to eat the $1000 add-on. This is insane.

Sponsored

Aim64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Scrap Metal Industry
I was contacted by my dealer yesterday saying Ford wouldn't accept my order if I didn't add adaptive steering to my order. First things first, I cannot find that option anywhere on the Ford website when you build your own. I ordered the platinum 702a high fx4 in smoked quartz on 30 June. This required add-on is $1000 and apparently the price of the truck went up another $600 as well. Apparently my dealer is trying to get me "grandfathered" in to remove the $600 but I've still got to eat the $1000 add-on. This is insane.
My Platinum truck has the 701a which includes adaptive steering. I did not order the FX4 package. Go on fords website and rebuild your truck again. I know the prices went up since I ordered my truck in March. I didn’t know if they changed the package from 701a to 702a. The base package according to the Ford website is 700a.

gregs1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
My Platinum truck has the 701a which includes adaptive steering. I did not order the FX4 package. Go on fords website and rebuild your truck again. I know the prices went up since I ordered my truck in March. I didn’t know if they changed the package from 701a to 702a. The base package according to the Ford website is 700a.
You're probably right on the 701a, I couldn't remember. I tried building my truck again on the website but I couldn't find the option. The adaptive steering I thought was included a in the co-pilot active that is included in the build. I don't know though, awaiting the new build sheet frown the dealer.

Aim64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Scrap Metal Industry
You're probably right on the 701a, I couldn't remember. I tried building my truck again on the website but I couldn't find the option. The adaptive steering I thought was included a in the co-pilot active that is included in the build. I don't know though, awaiting the new build sheet frown the dealer.

Aim64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Scrap Metal Industry
Yes, I believe the adaptive steering is included in the 701a or with the copilot 360

gregs1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
Yes, I believe the adaptive steering is included in the 701a or with the copilot 360
Hmm, I have no idea then where this charge is coming from. Hopefully once the salesman gets me the new sales sheet I will update this thread.
Sponsored