King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
With 600A you have the option of the 18" standard or the 20". Once you go 601A you are forced into 20". And chrome forces chrome over the bronze looking 20" wheels. This is what they look like, I think it looks really unique, but like 80% of king ranches are all chrome:

1615330184157.png
Those wheels are possibly the one thing that made it hard for me not to order a KR. For whatever reason, I have an obsession with them. With a nice set of A/T's they would look amazing.
Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Those wheels are possibly the one thing that made it hard for me not to order a KR. For whatever reason, I have an obsession with them. With a nice set of A/T's they would look amazing.
Agree! My wife said they were "ugly as f$#*" so I was forced to get chrome.

SonnyDigs

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Hi Guys.

I am new to posting on this site but have been browsing for a while now. I am about to order a new king ranch and am contemplating the chrome package. Can anyone confirm that if I get the chrome package the bumpers will be chromed or will they be stone gray. I currently have a 2017 King Ranch with the chrome package and the bumpers are grey. My dealer wasn't sure
They will be chrome..

Margo17

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch
Funny thing today,
I was at the dealership today looking at a transit for the biz, next to the van was a super duty KR. It looked awesome until I opened the door and my heart sank to my feet. So much orange in the interior! I turned to my sales guy and said “Houston we have a problem!” This interior is Awful. I’m pissed as my KW is waiting to be loaded on the rail and I am going to tell these guys keep the ugly truck.
I hop into my truck and go over to another dealer who I knew had a KR in their showroom. I drive like a crazy fat kid going for free pizza. I stormed in went directly over to the truck on the floor as I passed a few people asking me if they could help me. “No“ was my answer as I reach the KW and opened the door. My eyes relaxed, my emotions relaxed and I laughEd out loud. I walked right hack to my truck. Why in the world would Ford do 2 different interiors in the same year? Thank God the 150 is brown but honestly the super duty was just gross.

Sponsored

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
Prior to this year the KR interior was too orange. That’s why I went with the Lariat in 2018. The 2021 KR interior is a whole different look. I just picked up my SQ KR Powerboost this afternoon and I love it. I’ll be playing around all day tomorrow with all the new bells and whistles.
Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos 3353D2E4-1A86-4F00-BDB0-84DD571438D9

SonnyDigs

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Prior to this year the KR interior was too orange. That’s why I went with the Lariat in 2018. The 2021 KR interior is a whole different look. I just picked up my SQ KR Powerboost this afternoon and I love it. I’ll be playing around all day tomorrow with all the new bells and whistles.
3353D2E4-1A86-4F00-BDB0-84DD571438D9.jpeg
Love that color.

RawFord

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150/ 2005 GTO
Occupation
Console operator
Found the 1st thing that I don’t like about my king ranch! I can’t believe that front parking motion sensors aren’t standard. SMH didn’t even notice it until I got home.

Mash150

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 King Ranch, 157, SQ , PB
Occupation
Unskilled House Mechanic
Found the 1st thing that I don’t like about my king ranch! I can’t believe that front parking motion sensors aren’t standard. SMH didn’t even notice it until I got home.
Yes , for that money they sb standard equipment, but alas, Ford likes the additional money and you have to opt for the the 360 camera and here in Canada, the Active 2.0 Prep Package. I think in the US you only need the Active Park Assist to get the sensors.

Jerry Can

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 KR Powerboost, 2-tone Rapid Red, 157”
Occupation
Fuel Container
Yes , for that money they sb standard equipment, but alas, Ford likes the additional money and you have to opt for the the 360 camera and here in Canada, the Active 2.0 Prep Package. I think in the US you only need the Active Park Assist to get the sensors.
One of the reasons I ordered a KR instead of the Platinum is because the hands free prep package isn’t standard. I don’t want that on my truck.

Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
That's funny, the Active Prep 2.0 is the one feature that one of my retail orders left off. It has been at the dealer since last Wednesday but I'm holding out for my 2nd retail order that got it correct. 6 months from now when they enable it (or whenever) that 1.5 week delay in not taking the 1st order will be long history but if I wasn't able to enable the auto pilot features I would very much regret it for years.

And yes here in the US as well, you have to manually add 360 cameras + active prep to get all the full suite of hardware.

If I remember right, folks found that strangely, on XLT if you add the 360 cameras for some reason you automatically get those 4 parking sensors on the bumper. I think the theory was that since XLT you cannot add the "active prep 2.0" like on the upper trims, they just threw XLT a bone and put the parking sensors for free.... I think some Lariat owners were the first to notice that oddity, would have to do some thread searches.

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos 1615438820282

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Thought I would add this here for us KR guys.

I noticed the XLTs has this wheel well guard that has more protection for slinging stuff to the front of the rear wheel wells. I think it might also help with water spray when it rains.

The back of my boards are always the dirtiest and felt this would do a better job then the ones our truck gets.

I check for the part numbers and looked at one on the lot and the holes are the same.

This is a photo of the what I'm talking about.

Had them order these with my points to check it out, not much money and if it does protect better will be worth it.

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos 1615522361868
Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos 1615522389651

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos 1615523048354