Sponsored

Mast2Beam

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150
Has anyone used the Keyfob or Exterior/Interior lights options yet? Thinking about adding them but wondering if the deductible applies to them.
Sponsored

CoolDuDe919

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost On Order
Granger was good to work with, had a little hiccup with my name being spelled wrong, but they got it fixed quickly. Was able to use fordpass points from the truck purchase, plan showed up on fordpass app within 2 days.

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Granger was good to work with, had a little hiccup with my name being spelled wrong, but they got it fixed quickly. Was able to use fordpass points from the truck purchase, plan showed up on fordpass app within 2 days.
So when you bought the truck you got Ford pass points? Then you were able to use them for the service plan

CoolDuDe919

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So when you bought the truck you got Ford pass points? Then you were able to use them for the service plan
Yes sir! Granger has it built into their order flow, i think ideally the ford pass email needs to match with the email you give them.

My ford.com history
Ford F-150 Ford F-150 Extended Warranty from Ford Protect - $50 Over Dealer Cost 1674346298438

Summary granger sent me.
Ford F-150 Ford F-150 Extended Warranty from Ford Protect - $50 Over Dealer Cost 1674346432241

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Yes sir! Granger has it built into their order flow, i think ideally the ford pass email needs to match with the email you give them.

My ford.com history
1674346298438.png

Summary granger sent me.
1674346432241.png
Thanks man!

Sponsored

Uncle_Booty

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 302A SCrew 5.0 157" 4x4
Occupation
Commercial Truck Leasing
Can Ford Pass points be used toward ESP at the time of truck purchase? Or would it have to be after the fact once the truck points are loaded?

Expect to be picking my new truck up at Granger on Feb 4th if all goes as expected.

CoolDuDe919

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Can Ford Pass points be used toward ESP at the time of truck purchase? Or would it have to be after the fact once the truck points are loaded?

Expect to be picking my new truck up at Granger on Feb 4th if all goes as expected.
Granger could verify, but i doubt the points post immediately at purchase. Im sure they could easily sell you the warranty after the fact. Only issue i could see is if you wanted to finance the warranty while also using ford pass points.
FWIW i bought my truck locally and went to granger for the warranty. Back in 2019 I used Zeigler, and flood ford has been doing this longer, but granger was $50 cheaper plus they have done a lot on the forums here so I elected to go with them.

Uncle_Booty

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 302A SCrew 5.0 157" 4x4
Occupation
Commercial Truck Leasing
Granger could verify, but i doubt the points post immediately at purchase. Im sure they could easily sell you the warranty after the fact. Only issue i could see is if you wanted to finance the warranty while also using ford pass points.
FWIW i bought my truck locally and went to granger for the warranty. Back in 2019 I used Zeigler, and flood ford has been doing this longer, but granger was $50 cheaper plus they have done a lot on the forums here so I elected to go with them.
I'll probably just do the truck deal initially and then buy the ESP from Granger after the truck purchase points are posted.

smyph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Stuff and thing
Question on when the years start. I am 1 month away from 1 year. About to do 8-year coverage. Is it 8 more years, or actually just 7?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Question on when the years start. I am 1 month away from 1 year. About to do 8-year coverage. Is it 8 more years, or actually just 7?
As posted above 7 years from your current date or 8 years from original purchase date.

Also Thank you to those who have visited www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com . We will end up having our busiest month yet in January! We are truly blessed to be involved in this passionate community of enthusiasts!

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
So this Extended warranty from @Granger Ford is a good option if you live in a state with a sales tax of 7% or above.

As I live in Oregon (0% sales tax) It is better to go with FloodFord and not pay the tax.

Just my 2 cents here.

Aside form that Granger Ford has been awesome to work with. Even for an out of state customer. Their builds seem to get through Ford manufacturing easier than local dealers in my area. and they are not ripping off their customers by charging hidden fees, or MSRP and above.

I will tell anyone I know, looking to buy a ford, about you guys. you guys simply ROCK.

Curious though, does is the invoice -3% also good for your jeep line? The wife is thinking about buying a jeep.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Aside form that Granger Ford has been awesome to work with. Even for an out of state customer. Their builds seem to get through Ford manufacturing easier than local dealers in my area. and they are not ripping off their customers by charging hidden fees, or MSRP and above.

I will tell anyone I know, looking to buy a ford, about you guys. you guys simply ROCK.

Curious though, does is the invoice -3% also good for your jeep line? The wife is thinking about buying a jeep.
Granger has one of the lowest fee cost I have seen from dealers. For the Jeep you should email them directly. It is hit or miss for a reply on this thread.

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Granger has one of the lowest fee cost I have seen from dealers. For the Jeep you should email them directly. It is hit or miss for a reply on this thread.
Absolutely a great buy. But why pay a 7% tax when I can get the same deal through FloodFord with zero Tax.

That is all I was saying.
Sponsored