Sponsored

Antimatter Newb - questions

Platimatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 701
Hi All,
Have been lurking for the past several months and finally found the right truck for me after selling my 18 Mustang GT to my younger brother. (He got a h*ll of a deal). Lucky to have found a truck that was delivered to the dealer the same day I showed up. The guy who ordered it decided to go with an XLT on the lot a few days prior. Saw this one and I was done for. Have learned alot from you guys and have a few questions for the group. Having the truck linex'd within a week or so which was part of the deal. In the mean-time would like to see what you would recommend for the following:
- Bed mat that will go over the linex - would like an extra layer and curious what you would recommend for a 5.5 box
- Best source for Ford wheel well liners
- What tint best matches the factory tint on the back door windows - a good shop near me uses xpel
Ford F-150 Antimatter Newb - questions IMG_3158
Ford F-150 Antimatter Newb - questions IMG_3157
Sponsored

Plat_2021

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat Sport, 2021 Platinum (on order)
Occupation
Network and Security Consultant
I like the bed rug (Mat) personally. Hoping the one from my 2019 will fit the 2021 at this point.

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
I love this color so much, really wish I could have gotten it with the Sport package.

SonnyDigs

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
I did the Line-X, I ordered a really nice thick rubber mat from Ford that has the F-150 logo in it..
I should get it this week..
Waiting on (ARE) Tonneau cover now..
Window tint I went with Ceramic, not sure what brand but looks good..
Sponsored