King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
This gives me hope - I ordered on 12/15/21 so crossing my fingers that means I’m a month or so out from production based on your timeline. Do you remember your priority code or any of that info?
My order didn't get picked up by Ford until the regional Ford rep moved it to priority 2.
So some time near the end of January (around 70 days from order date) the order got picked and a build week was assigned.

I think the dealership can only make it priority 11 or above?
Sponsored

C_Harris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 SQ King Ranch
Occupation
Health Care
My order didn't get picked up by Ford until the regional Ford rep moved it to priority 2.
So some time near the end of January (around 70 days from order date) the order got picked and a build week was assigned.

I think the dealership can only make it priority 11 or above?
Do you recall how long it was from Priority Code 02 to Scheduling notification? Just found out my KR build was moved to Priority 02. Ordered January 27th from Granger.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Once it makes priority 2, in my opinion, the ONLY thing holding your order up from being scheduled is that Ford only schedules out so far, so they aren't scheduling yours yet ONLY because the next slot for a truck with your options is farther out than this weeks scheduling window, OR your build has component constraints that keep it from being scheduled regardless.

The good news is that at priority 2, your truck is at the front of the line for being scheduled as soon as a slot with no known constraints opens up.

I believe my truck was priority 2 for about 30 days. But both the KingRanch and Platinum trim was on constraint during the priority 2 Era. The moment Ford had slots for those 2 trims available in the scheduling window the order was picked up.

My dealership has 2 Platinums and my KingRanch all waiting for the constraint to be lifted and all 3 had been placed priority 2. They all 3 got scheduled at the same time. (the 2 Platinums were employee orders) They had no advantage over me.

C_Harris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 SQ King Ranch
Occupation
Health Care
Once it makes priority 2, in my opinion, the ONLY thing holding your order up from being scheduled is that Ford only schedules out so far, so they aren't scheduling yours yet ONLY because the next slot for a truck with your options is farther out than this weeks scheduling window, OR your build has component constraints that keep it from being scheduled regardless.

The good news is that at priority 2, your truck is at the front of the line for being scheduled as soon as a slot with no known constraints opens up.

I believe my truck was priority 2 for about 30 days. But both the KingRanch and Platinum trim was on constraint during the priority 2 Era. The moment Ford had slots for those 2 trims available in the scheduling window the order was picked up.

My dealership has 2 Platinums and my KingRanch all waiting for the constraint to be lifted and all 3 had been placed priority 2. They all 3 got scheduled at the same time. (the 2 Platinums were employee orders) They had no advantage over me.
Thanks for the details! If I was looking correctly at the blue oval forum with the scheduling sheets, F150 wasn't getting scheduled this week. Looking forward to that 0500 Thursday morning email to drop soon! Thanks again!

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks for the details! If I was looking correctly at the blue oval forum with the scheduling sheets, F150 wasn't getting scheduled this week. Looking forward to that 0500 Thursday morning email to drop soon! Thanks again!

Yep. It's all about Thursdays. :)

Sponsored

CGCMC

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 King Ranch
Occupation
Military
Finally picked up my dream truck Friday. 2020 150 4x4 in Magma Red with only 4k miles
Can’t wait to spend the next 15+ years with this beauty!!

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos FE1CA148-D468-4928-B974-F7FF3494C0D4

STJonesin4

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 King Ranch
Occupation
Construction
I like the long looks!
Me too. Needs a level kit and some 35s I think but hate to give up the gas mileage right now.......

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
Boys and girls - I got a production date and a VIN in my email today - ordered 12/15/21… production scheduled for May 30th. Heeeeeeere we gooooooo!

Sponsored

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
My build is short bed super crew, 5.0 v8, fx4, max tow, 360 camera, smoked quartz with the 20” caribou wheels

C_Harris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 SQ King Ranch
Occupation
Health Care
Got it home today. Just under the 6 month mark by a couple of weeks.
So happy to be back in a truck that looks cleaner than it really is. :)

20220428_145332.jpg

20220428_183058.jpg
congrats!!
Sponsored