Sponsored

MallCrawler

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Maxima, 2022 Tremor on order
Oh wow they really did rip the entire Tremor frontend wholesale right down to the fake vents.

Lovely to have basically paid $5k for a chin spoiler delete and dual exhaust, plus a mush suspension that's incompatible with standard F-150 suspension parts.

SuperClyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ram 1500 TRX Sandblast Edition
That Platinum side badge looks out of place. If I keep my order I’ll be painting that black ASAP.

Sponsored

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
wow...in that video, looks like an empty lot BIG time...sad.

ashtank

First Name
Ashton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat Screw BAP 3.5L - Rapid Red
Occupation
Sales
Dang, really didn't need to see this video. That's the exact same truck I've had on order since October 4th except mine will be in Rapid Red. I've been strong for 5 months and now seeing one in the real world is really making me anxious. At this point, just hoping it'll be build as a '22. The wait continues.

shmilo27

First Name
Eran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lariat 502A PB BAP Atlas Blue (on order)
Here is the sticker for the Silver BAP truck in the video from Hansen Ford in Canada. I have been waiting for my Atlas Blue BAP since last October. For all of you who are still waiting like me just wanted to say there is a light at the end of the tunnel and according to my dealer it should be coming very soon.

From my dealer:

Ford is now, finally, starting to schedule “Job 2” production, which includes the BAP.

They have put a higher priority code on your order based on the early date that it was placed.

I know it feels like your order is taking forever.

I do believe we are getting close to getting a VIN assigned.

Ford F-150 ⚫️Pics: Black Appearance Package on 2022 F-150 XLT and STX 836370BA-C295-498C-8549-5B25C569FA43

Last edited:

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
From my dealer:

Ford is now, finally, starting to schedule “Job 2” production, which includes the BAP.

They have put a higher priority code on your order based on the early date that it was placed.
That's BS, Ford has been scheduling BAP trucks for months. Many of them have already been delivered. If you work that back that is 30days for delivery and 60days prior to being built.... it means they have been scheduling the first ones at least 90days ago.

My dealer also recently told me that BAP trucks are starting to progress. I told him that BS because I know of 49 BAP trucks that have been scheduled or built or delivered.

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..
MY22 3.5EB 502a Iconic BAP at Dearborn was finished last weekend, and is waiting to ship..

Sponsored

dant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT
Anyone have pics of XLT with BAP w/ black exterior. Just ordered mine, can't wait to see what the black on black looks like.

bdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: '13 XLT 4x2 Soon(?): '22 501A Sport SCrew FX4
Apologies if I have missed it ITT or elsewhere, but I have not seen any interior pictures of an XLT BAP. Specifically, I'm curious if the leather seating in the XLT BAP is the same as in the Lariat (i.e. perforated, same grade/quality). Also, I assume the heating functionality available in 302A remains in the BAP, but I haven't seen that specifically confirmed anywhere. Also, I infer that there is no cooling available since its not otherwise available on XLT trucks, which is why I'm curious if the seating area is perforated, which helps a little.

If anyone has any knowledge of this, or pictures, I'd appreciate it.
Sponsored