Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Just a quick update for everyone regarding cadence for the upcoming holiday season.

We've scheduled about half of our 84 total F-150s allocated to us. Typically right now we get a new allocation amount that will schedule this month. But in Nov/Dec every year its throw off slightly. Our "snapshot" for wholesale is the 9th of December and we will most likely get our allocation and COVP units assigned to us around the 18-20th of December rather than the end of the month. They stretch out last month's wholesale to about 45 days and next month's wholesale about 45 days to get 2 total in a 3 month period. I know Ford corporate is shut down between Christmas and new year's and with Thanksgiving in there, they always do it this way. So if you have a F-150 on order, you have a few more weeks to get a VIN for this month's scheduling otherwise plan on it being scheduled sometime around January.

Hope that makes sense

Zach
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 GMC Sierra, 3500HD
Just a quick update for everyone regarding cadence for the upcoming holiday season.

We've scheduled about half of our 84 total F-150s allocated to us. Typically right now we get a new allocation amount that will schedule this month. But in Nov/Dec every year its throw off slightly. Our "snapshot" for wholesale is the 9th of December and we will most likely get our allocation and COVP units assigned to us around the 18-20th of December rather than the end of the month. They stretch out last month's wholesale to about 45 days and next month's wholesale about 45 days to get 2 total in a 3 month period. I know Ford corporate is shut down between Christmas and new year's and with Thanksgiving in there, they always do it this way. So if you have a F-150 on order, you have a few more weeks to get a VIN for this month's scheduling otherwise plan on it being scheduled sometime around January.

Hope that makes sense

Zach
Thanks for the info Zach. If I had a build day off 11/30 but no window sticker or any of the trackers work is that a god indication that my build date has been pushed out?

thanks,
Monty
G060

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Thanks for the info Zach. If I had a build day off 11/30 but no window sticker or any of the trackers work is that a god indication that my build date has been pushed out?

thanks,
Monty
G060
I just pulled up your order number and it shows a new build week of 12-13-21 to 12-19-21. So yes, it looks like it was pushed back slightly.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Quick update for everyone. We're showing another 15 F-150s that are previewing for this Thursday.

Nothing has been specifically named as a 100% stay away from option that will hold up orders from my research. The higher end trims will however take longer.

coloradobrandon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat 4x4 3.5 PowerBoost
Granger Ford is truly amazing. They are honest, responsive and actually care about the customer. Chip was amazing and had my order placed within a couple hours of me first reaching out.

Prior to contacting Granger i tried to “buy local”. I waited over a week for a build sheet from my local Auto****** dealer located within a mile of my house, and waited days for answers to questions from others here in the south Denver Metro Area. I never received the build sheet from the local dealer despite repeated promises.

Chip with Granger answered more questions than the dealers around here combined without me even asking.

If you live in the Denver area, don’t even bother looking local. You’ll end up at Granger in the end — and will have a far better experience — so might as well start there! Definitely worth the minor trouble of a drive/flight or transport to have an honest team looking out for you on such a major purchase.

Sponsored

smyph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Stuff and thing
Granger Ford is truly amazing. They are honest, responsive and actually care about the customer. Chip was amazing and had my order placed within a couple hours of me first reaching out.

Prior to contacting Granger i tried to “buy local”. I waited over a week for a build sheet from my local Auto****** dealer located within a mile of my house, and waited days for answers to questions from others here in the south Denver Metro Area. I never received the build sheet from the local dealer despite repeated promises.

Chip with Granger answered more questions than the dealers around here combined without me even asking.

If you live in the Denver area, don’t even bother looking local. You’ll end up at Granger in the end — and will have a far better experience — so might as well start there! Definitely worth the minor trouble of a drive/flight or transport to have an honest team looking out for you on such a major purchase.
Longmont dealer seemed open to matching invoice pricing but they are too slow to reply back to me so I went with Granger.

coloradobrandon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Longmont dealer seemed open to matching invoice pricing but they are too slow to reply back to me so I went with Granger.
Agreed. Schomp was best Denver dealership I found, but roughly a 5% difference and not nearly as knowledgeable about the vehicles they sell. I was quoted incorrect info on payload by virtually all local dealerships, all claiming the a SuperCrew powerboost 4x4 lariat would have 2,350 lbs available payload, which we all know isn’t near true! The participation of the Granger team on these forums has been worth a ton throughout my journey.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
This should be very encouraging for those of you with an interest in a Tremor. We had a huge wait at the end of 2021, with hardly any retails getting scheduled. Now that 2022 scheduling has started, we've been able to get every Tremor F-150 scheduled as of today's preview!

The slowest vehicle for us to schedule is the Platinum trim, that seems to be producing the longest wait and behind that it is the King Ranch, and high end Lariat.

That excludes those who have ordered the black appearance package units, which are on hold currently and aren't going to get scheduled until Ford releases that. I don't have an ETA on the black appearance package start date.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Here is the scheduling percentages of Retail trucks we currently have on order. As you can see, after you move from 502A down to 501A and below, you are going to get a quick schedule. Above that trim level, plan to wait a little longer to get your truck produced.

The trucks that are taking the longest time to schedule and get vins are the high end trucks as you would expect.

Limited - 100% Scheduled
Platinum - 12% Scheduled
King Ranch - 10% Scheduled
Lariat -95% Scheduled (no Black appearance Package)
Tremor -100% Scheduled
XLT - 100% Scheduled (no black appearance packages)
XL - 100% Scheduled

Last edited:

Another Ford

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Zach, are we safe to assume that there have actually been no BAPs scheduled to date?
Thanks

Sponsored

LFGM

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 4x4 SC 5.5 FX SPT (on order)
Agreed. Schomp was best Denver dealership I found, but roughly a 5% difference and not nearly as knowledgeable about the vehicles they sell. I was quoted incorrect info on payload by virtually all local dealerships, all claiming the a SuperCrew powerboost 4x4 lariat would have 2,350 lbs available payload, which we all know isn’t near true! The participation of the Granger team on these forums has been worth a ton throughout my journey.
Grainger is great in spurring competition. I am in the Boulder area and was able to get a local dealer to match Grainger pricing. Have a blend date of tomorrow 12/3. Agree that is very hit and miss (largely miss) with the local CO dealers.

coloradobrandon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
If MY21 was any indication, there is no logic behind orders getting scheduled that anyone could figure out. People with Aug orders got assigned and people with June orders didn't.
I completely agree on this — priority is only one of many many factors impacting scheduling dates. Chip placed my order for a 2022 Lariat 502A yesterday at priority 19 and it was scheduled for a late January build first thing this morning. Ultimately, Ford will build what Ford will build, when they have supplies and enough demand to build it. Manufacturing supply chain is a very complicated process — especially with moving targets on build configurations and suppliers unable to meet demand for all trim levels.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Zach, are we safe to assume that there have actually been no BAPs scheduled to date?
Thanks
We've had a F-150 STX Black appearance scheduled. That is it though.

Ericcc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford edge
Here is the scheduling percentages of Retail trucks we currently have on order. As you can see, after you move from 502A down to 501A and below, you are going to get a quick schedule. Above that trim level, plan to wait a little longer to get your truck produced.

The trucks that are taking the longest time to schedule and get vins are the high end trucks as you would expect.

Limited - 100% Scheduled
Platinum - 12% Scheduled
King Ranch - 10% Scheduled
Lariat -95% Scheduled (no Black appearance Package)
Tremor -100% Scheduled
XLT - 100% Scheduled (no black appearance packages)
XL - 100% Scheduled
I ordered a full loaded with all packages2021 platinum through Granger in August.
Then changed to order 2022 platinum in September.
Definitly I am not the lucky 12%. Still no VIN no date.

:(
Sponsored