Sponsored

Vpswcci

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Taurus Limited, 2021 f150 Platinum (soon!)
Interesting color.

I think the only way to appreciate the new colors and make a decision is to actually see 2021 F150’s in all colors and in person.
I agree however i chose Smoked Quartz and I’m not looking back at this point.
Sponsored

Acob720

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4Runner
Occupation
Marketing Director
My sales guy just texted me, I pick her up Wednesday.... In a snowstorm of course. LFG!!!!
IMG_20201214_131153.jpg
SWEET! I have been waiting to see this wheel and tire combo! Looks amazing. Question for you... Noticing a Chrome rear bumper. Is this a Lariat? Only asking as I don't see that rear bumper on the configurator. Looks Body-Colored unless you add the Chrome package.

Vpswcci

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SWEET! I have been waiting to see this wheel and tire combo! Looks amazing. Question for you... Noticing a Chrome rear bumper. Is this a Lariat? Only asking as I don't see that rear bumper on the configurator. Looks Body-Colored unless you add the Chrome package.
I couldn’t find your build in the ORDERS section to see when you ordered your truck. My build is Smoked Quartz and I’m curious what you think of it in person and in the sunshine.

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
Very nice & congrad's. I aslo ordered Smoked Quartz. I appreicate posting your truck and now I see I made the right color choice. Thx.

Sponsored

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
My sales guy just texted me, I pick her up Wednesday.... In a snowstorm of course. LFG!!!!
IMG_20201214_131153.jpg
Is this Smoked Quartz or the A-Blue?

Skrappy D

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 16' Honda Pilot
Occupation
Driver for Pepsi
Yes, lariat 500a

Skrappy D

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Driver for Pepsi
I couldn’t find your build in the ORDERS section to see when you ordered your truck. My build is Smoked Quartz and I’m curious what you think of it in person and in the sunshine.
I didn't put anything in the orders list. I ordered it 9/30 had a vin 2 weeks later. Initial build date was supposed to be beginning of Thanksgiving week but got pushed to 12/1. And it arrived sometime today! I'll definitely put some pictures up when. I can

Vpswcci

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I didn't put anything in the orders list. I ordered it 9/30 had a vin 2 weeks later. Initial build date was supposed to be beginning of Thanksgiving week but got pushed to 12/1. And it arrived sometime today! I'll definitely put some pictures up when. I can
Hey, that will be great! I ordered 9/22. Have not heard a word. I called after six weeks but salesman knew nothing. I called after 10 weeks added 7.2kw and moonroof. Salesman said it went through. Now I continue to wait. Happy for you tho.

Sponsored

Skrappy D

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Driver for Pepsi
Awesome dude. First 500A I have seen! I ordered the same.
Having the leather bench seat was a must for me... Kids and all there mess! Overall I think I made the right choices. Family first!

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
sweet, when you get the time pls post more pics. Very nice wheel & tire combo. I never expected SQ would look like this - blueish. I like it a lot ??