Sponsored

2022 Tundra

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW 335i
New 2022 Tundra will be revealed in about a week. I think it's going to be exciting. It's a complete re-design.
Sponsored

First Ford Foray

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Camry SE
New 2022 Tundra will be revealed in about a week. I think it's going to be exciting. It's a complete re-design.
All automotive news I've seen says Sept 19 is the official release date.

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
The only thing exciting about it is the time frame between redesigns.

From the pics I’ve seen, it’s nothing to write home about.

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX
Mainly curious if Tundra will have a pro-power onboard equivalent and the pricing. Not a big fan of the exterior design. Feel like they botched design and I've always been fine with the tundra look in the past.

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Mainly curious if Tundra will have a pro-power onboard equivalent and the pricing. Not a big fan of the exterior design. Feel like they botched design and I've always been fine with the tundra look in the past.
I think it’ll be at least a year or two before any other brand offers something similar to Pro-Power in a 1/2 ton.

Sponsored

First Ford Foray

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Camry SE
I dont mind the design, especially the TRD Pro (white image thats been floating around) but in another color.

thomps33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I like the design with the TRD Pro package. If the specs rival the f-150 and it has lockers... I'm likely jumping ship if I can find a dealer that sells at invoice.

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
I like the design with the TRD Pro package. If the specs rival the f-150 and it has lockers... I'm likely jumping ship if I can find a dealer that sells at invoice.
If the specs rival which F-150 ?

Fx4 or the Tremor

Sponsored

First Ford Foray

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Camry SE

Fx4 or the Tremor
Just saw a video by TFL Truck (solid guys/videos) comparing different manufactures trucks off road capability across the board. The TRD Pro would stacked above the FX4 but below the Tremor. They elaborate but I won't type all that here.

samb

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Tremor
Just saw a video by TFL Truck (solid guys/videos) comparing different manufactures trucks off road capability across the board. The TRD Pro would stacked above the FX4 but below the Tremor. They elaborate but I won't type all that here.
Link?

First Ford Foray

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Camry SE

thomps33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

Fx4 or the Tremor

Everything is speculation until it's announced on the 19th, but the new Tundra TRD Pro is speculated to have 3.5 liter twin turbo with 400-450 hp and up to 550 ft pounds of torque, coil 5 link rear suspension (confirmed by photos), fox shocks all the way around (confirmed by photos), 10 speed transmission, front and rear lockers, and all the driving modes the Tacoma has. It has the potential to be more capable off road than the Tremor if the rumors about the lockers are true. It'll also be interesting to see what the towing and payload specs are.

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW 335i
Everything is speculation until it's announced on the 19th, but the new Tundra TRD Pro is speculated to have 3.5 liter twin turbo with 400-450 hp and up to 550 ft pounds of torque, coil 5 link rear suspension (confirmed by photos), fox shocks all the way around (confirmed by photos), 10 speed transmission, front and rear lockers, and all the driving modes the Tacoma has. It has the potential to be more capable off road than the Tremor if the rumors about the lockers are true. It'll also be interesting to see what the towing and payload specs are.
I don't care too much about the off road. I'm excited because it seems like they will offer a crew cab and 6.5ft bed.

I'm curious what the fuel tank size and fuel economy will be. Unless GM fixes their tiny 24 gallon fuel tank in their 1/2 tons, it's not an option for anyone that is going to tow longer distances.
Sponsored