Principal at Granger Motors

Sun Devil

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Ford Explorer, 2014 Honda Odyssey, 2007 Lexus
I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered, but this has been a very long thread. How is Granger treating the 2022 F150 Lightning orders? What will that pricing look like with Granger compared to other dealers?

My current dealer has committed to MSRP and no ADMs. They will honor x-plan pricing if offered by Ford. I need to get a quote on the doc fee if x-plan is not available. Anything else I should be aware of? This thread about Granger is making me reconsider my selected dealer on my Lightning reservation.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered, but this has been a very long thread. How is Granger treating the 2022 F150 Lightning orders? What will that pricing look like with Granger compared to other dealers?

My current dealer has committed to MSRP and no ADMs. They will honor x-plan pricing if offered by Ford. I need to get a quote on the doc fee if x-plan is not available. Anything else I should be aware of? This thread about Granger is making me reconsider my selected dealer on my Lightning reservation.

We cannot advertise below MSRP. You can PM me and I'd be happy to do over our pricing with you.

Thanks!

Sponsored

thomps33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
@Granger Ford, If we ordered a Tremor through you and it hasn't been scheduled yet; are you expecting them to be scheduled for 2021 yet, or do you think the orders will get cancelled? Will Ford prioritize those customers whose orders they couldn't fulfill in 2021 with 2022 orders? Thanks

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
@Granger Ford, If we ordered a Tremor through you and it hasn't been scheduled yet; are you expecting them to be scheduled for 2021 yet, or do you think the orders will get cancelled? Will Ford prioritize those customers whose orders they couldn't fulfill in 2021 with 2022 orders? Thanks

I'm holding out thinking they'll get scheduled still. If they don't, they'll get scheduled asap for 2022 and we'll need to reinput the orders.

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
I thought the 2021 order banks have been closed sent June? I'm counting down the next 6 days for my 2022 order.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I thought the 2021 order banks have been closed sent June? I'm counting down the next 6 days for my 2022 order.
Not exactly true. There's supposed to be 1 more month of 2021 production still.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I've got some good news, I think. haha

I'm hearing rumblings that Ford is going to pull retail orders in and scheduled outstanding retail orders (i.e. Tremors!!!!) So stay patient with us and I'll let you know when I know more.

Sponsored

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2013 Edge Limited, 2019 Expedition

I'm hearing rumblings that Ford is going to pull retail orders in and scheduled outstanding retail orders (i.e. Tremors!!!!) So stay patient with us and I'll let you know when I know more.
Just to be clear, what do you mean by pulling in? Meaning they will not be 2021's?

bzogster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor

That sounds promising. Does that mean outstanding orders for 2021s (unscheduled/clean/no VIN) have a chance of actually being built?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Just to be clear, what do you mean by pulling in? Meaning they will not be 2021's?
Yes.
That sounds promising. Does that mean outstanding orders for 2021s (unscheduled/clean/no VIN) have a chance of actually being built?
Yes, it looks like those orders have a shot at getting scheduled and built as 2021s. I should know more information tomorrow. But from what I can see, it looks like Ford is trying to fulfill retail orders but not stock orders.

hhousewps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150. 2021 Raptor on Order
Yes.

Yes, it looks like those orders have a shot at getting scheduled and built as 2021s. I should know more information tomorrow. But from what I can see, it looks like Ford is trying to fulfill retail orders but not stock orders.
Does this apply to unscheduled Raptor orders as well?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Does this apply to unscheduled Raptor orders as well?
Our Raptor orders are scheduled, If it is at another dealer, I can't speak to whether or not they had the allocation. But if the allocation hasn't been given by Ford, they won't get one if there's a retail order in.
Sponsored