First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F 150 Lariat Supercab Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Was wondering how 2021 owners use their FordPass points. Used mine for OEM f/r molded splash guards and a viscous dampened cartridge for the tailgate.
Sponsored

JBeha007

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Was wondering how 2021 owners use their FordPass points. Used mine for OEM f/r molded splash guards and a viscous dampened cartridge for the tailgate.
I have 42,000 points but apparently you have to use them in person. Spoke to a Ford representative and the online system to redeem them has been down for quite some time

Whoosh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' PB F150,18&20 Ecoboost Explorer Platinum,
Occupation
Worker of lead
I pay for my "works" service with my fordpass points

Jus Cruisin

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate 4X4 - 6.2l
Occupation
Very retired
I had 84000 to use and bought F150 rear wheelwell liners and then an oil change. I still have a little over 42000 to use. I'll probably use the rest on the Ford impact bed mat.

OP
OP
OnceAnEagle

OnceAnEagle

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I have 42,000 points but apparently you have to use them in person. Spoke to a Ford representative and the online system to redeem them has been down for quite some time
I ordered the accessories over the phone through my dealer last week and told them I was using points. Did not try the online store to order.

Sponsored

Green_Bean

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
I had 138,000 points accumulated after buying my last three F150s. I decided to order my last truck without a bedliner and bought the rubber mat and tailgate liner with points. I still have over $400 worth of points left :) .

PeteRit

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat PB
Occupation
Retired
I used mine, well like 20k of them, on the OEM bug deflector. Highly DO NOT recommend. It's kinda shit. It sticks off the hood forward entirely too much. I don't mind the bug deflector sticking off the hood, in fact I like that more then the avs sick on style hood protector, but this thing comes off the front a solid inch or two. Looks like shit. Gonna try the AVS bugflector 1 version and see if it's more like the old style ones that attach under the hood and don't stick out forwards.

OP
OP
OnceAnEagle

OnceAnEagle

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I used mine, well like 20k of them, on the OEM bug deflector. Highly DO NOT recommend. It's kinda shit. It sticks off the hood forward entirely too much. I don't mind the bug deflector sticking off the hood, in fact I like that more then the avs sick on style hood protector, but this thing comes off the front a solid inch or two. Looks like shit. Gonna try the AVS bugflector 1 version and see if it's more like the old style ones that attach under the hood and don't stick out forwards.
Good to know. Thanks. Had a Weathertech on my last truck for 11 years. No issues.

Sponsored

rpeterslll

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport
Occupation
IT Professional
Rubber bed matt. It stop's items from sliding around the bed very well!

SILVERBULLET69

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
YOUR GLOVE BOX LIGHT IS ON
Speaking of Ford points. Just got my first oil change at ford dealer and proceeded to check out at the service cashier. Tried to hand my debit card to pay for service and she said no need for that will use your points. "Say what" immediately pops out of my mouth. My intention was to build them up for a while. That's when she explained they expire on Dec 31st. "Say what " pops out again. So after 3 explanations if you don't get service or buy a part or buy anything at ford for a year they will expire on that Dec 31st after your last transaction with Ford. My oil change was Monday so theoretically my points would expire Dec 31 of 2022 if I don't go buy something from Ford by Sept 13th 2022. Seems unlikely that would happen but if you change your own oil or do your own service just something to be aware of. Cashier said for example buying a set of windshield wipers from the parts dept would create your new expiration date.

SILVERBULLET69

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
YOUR GLOVE BOX LIGHT IS ON

Would you be so kind as to post up a pic of your bug deflector installed?
Sponsored