Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered

thomps33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
So who here is going to order a 2022 if their 2021 order isn't built? I'm not sure what to think at this point.

smyph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Stuff and thing
So who here is going to order a 2022 if their 2021 order isn't built? I'm not sure what to think at this point.
I probably will. The truck fits my needs with no mods needed. Don’t need the truck right now, just really want it, so I can wait.

CMC

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor 402A (ordered)
I'm not happy about it at all but I'll probably wait. But plenty of time between now and when a 2022 factory ordered Tremor would be delivered for me to change my mind.

Sponsored

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
I'm going to look at a Tremor today, identical build to mine, minus the torsen. If they honor the Xplan I have through my employer, I'll likely drive it home. If not, I'll be hanging out with you fine folks for another six months.

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor, 2019 VW Atlas, 2001 Land Cruiser
Occupation
Healthcare IT
I'm going to look at a Tremor today, identical build to mine, minus the torsen. If they honor the Xplan I have through my employer, I'll likely drive it home. If not, I'll be hanging out with you fine folks for another six months.
Crossing my fingers for ya! My dealer offered me one that is coming in a few weeks, and did not offer me the same price actually it was 2K over MSRP and no sunroof. I did not check the Torsen.. With 2K over MSRP price is 70k. vs mine at 62.5... I decided to wait.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Crossing my fingers for ya! My dealer offered me one that is coming in a few weeks, and did not offer me the same price actually it was 2K over MSRP and no sunroof. I did not check the Torsen.. With 2K over MSRP price is 70k. vs mine at 62.5... I decided to wait.
Agreed. I will wait for a difference of $5-7K. While on the phone yesterday with the salesman at this dealership he said he did a nationwide search, and there was not a single built/incoming Tremor with Torsen yet.

If I'm not mistaken, a few of the folks who did receive VINs/build dates for Oct a few weeks back, did have the torsen box checked, so hopefully they will start coming soon.

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
Agreed. I will wait for a difference of $5-7K. While on the phone yesterday with the salesman at this dealership he said he did a nationwide search, and there was not a single built/incoming Tremor with Torsen yet.

If I'm not mistaken, a few of the folks who did receive VINs/build dates for Oct a few weeks back, did have the torsen box checked, so hopefully they will start coming soon.
I have 10/18 build and Torsen so I'm hopeful.

Midwest04

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra AT4; Ford Tremor AMB on order!
Hello all. Just got a text from my dealer. My Tremor [loaded w Torsen, 7/3 order date] will not be built as a 2021. They are rolling it into the 2022 order bank.

What. A. Joke.

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hello all. Just got a text from my dealer. My Tremor [loaded w Torsen, 7/3 order date] will not be built as a 2021. They are rolling it into the 2022 order bank.

What. A. Joke.
Wonder if they knew they were out of allocation, kind of weird. Isn't there another month to build out past October?

thomps33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I probably will. The truck fits my needs with no mods needed. Don’t need the truck right now, just really want it, so I can wait.
The truck fits my needs perfectly too. Ford might lose me to the new Tundra depending on the specs it'll have. I really like idea of the 5 link coil rear suspension. The only thing might keep me with the Tremor is the Torsen, although there is a rumor that the Tundra will come with front and rear lockers. Hopefully my Tremor gets built so I'm not tempted by the Toyota. haha

Last edited:

Midwest04

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra AT4; Ford Tremor AMB on order!
Wonder if they knew they were out of allocation, kind of weird. Isn't there another month to build out past October?
Don't know. Although I know I was their first Tremor order and it is a high volume dealership. I would assume lots of people are going to get these notices over the coming days.

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Don't know. Although I know I was their first Tremor order and it is a high volume dealership. I would assume lots of people are going to get these notices over the coming days.
Yeah-me being one of them, probably.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Time to settle back in and wait till March I guess. Just received a call about the truck I was going to go see, they just sold it for $5K over MSRP. :rolleyes:
Sponsored