Realtor
My Bad….I thought u from Canada,,,,lol
Sponsored

Ntenzer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum PB
Keep Trying to get in touch with ur dealer……..My salesperson never called me for any info.
I know same here, trying to balance reasonable curiosity/interest with being a PITA…although at these price points it feels like the customer care should get just a little better…but I’m excited nonetheless

RajaF150

First Name
Rajinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 LIMITED
Occupation
Realtor
i definitely expected in Nov…

DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion
Alright like so many I have ordered (8/28/21) and got an acceptance letter but not heard anything else. The dealer had said it should take a about a week to get a vin and a build date but I see here many people who don't have vin and build dates yet. I don't know if that is just because people are not updating their info or if the dealer was full of it when he said to expect to hear from Ford in a week. Ordered Platinum in Smoked quartz, 701 A with Carmelo interior, 7.2 kwh, and moonroof.

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
Alright like so many I have ordered (8/28/21) and got an acceptance letter but not heard anything else. The dealer had said it should take a about a week to get a vin and a build date but I see here many people who don't have vin and build dates yet. I don't know if that is just because people are not updating their info or if the dealer was full of it when he said to expect to hear from Ford in a week. Ordered Platinum in Smoked quartz, 701 A with Carmelo interior, 7.2 kwh, and moonroof.
Its really hit and miss some do many do not

Sponsored

JAW1254

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Thunderbird PCR, 2018 F 150 Platinum
Occupation
Sales
The dealer gave me a projected delivery date of Oct 21. As a reminder, I ordered on June 16 and got a VIN on Aug 8. Well, we'll see how this plays out!
I know that feeling. Nobody can tell me anything but the Ford website is still showing a 9/14 delivery. The old "the check is in the mail" scenario.

RajaF150

First Name
Rajinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 LIMITED
Occupation
Realtor
The dealer gave me a projected delivery date of Oct 21. As a reminder, I ordered on June 16 and got a VIN on Aug 8. Well, we'll see how this plays out!
U, from states. N you guys have a access to track. But We( Canada) don’t…

evolross

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 PowerBoost King Ranch
I ordered a F-150 4x4 Platinum Super Crew Power Boost 5.5" in Smoked Quartz and Carmelo Leather on June 18th, 2021.

My paid options:
  • 4x4
  • Power Boost
  • Smoked Quartz
  • 701A Package
  • Twin Panel Moon Roof
  • Pro Power Onboard 7.2 KW
  • Interior Work Surface
  • Max Trailer Tow Package
  • Mirror Power Tele/Glass/Fold
  • Partitioned Lockable Storage
  • Max Recline Seats
  • Tonneau Cover Retractable
Final price of $71,361 using an "at invoice" promotion when ordering.

The only update I've received from my dealer in Beavercreek, Ohio is that they called in late July to say that if I added Adaptive Steering for around $900 it would fast track my order and get scheduled within a week. I thought about it, called back a few days later, added it, and then waited. Nothing. It didn't help. Maybe I waited too long to add it. They called on a Tuesday and I confirmed on that Friday. Anyone else get this call and add it and have it help?

I ended up calling a few weeks later asking if I could remove the Adaptive Steering since it it didn't help fast track it and they said I could keep the feature and it would be complimentary.

I check in with my dealer every few weeks since late June, absolutely nothing. No updates from Ford to the dealer at all.

I would have given up on it except I got my order "at invoice". I've shopped around on Ford.com looking for available trucks that are in stock and all of them are either already sold or they're asking $1000 to $6000 above MSRP, and it's a compromise on what I want. It's tough to swallow that when I paid invoice price.

Last edited:

DBJohnston0104

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Limited / 2021 F150 Limited
I ordered a F-150 4x4 Platinum Super Crew Power Boost 5.5" in Smoked Quartz and Carmelo Leather on June 18th, 2021.

My paid options:
  • 4x4
  • Power Boost
  • Smoked Quartz
  • 701A Package
  • PowerBoost
  • Twin Panel Moon Roof
  • Pro Power Onboard 7.2 KW
  • Interior Work Surface
  • Max Trailer Tow Package
  • Mirror Power Tele/Glass/Fold
  • Partitioned Lockable Storage
  • Max Recline Seats
  • Tonneau Cover Retractable
Final price of $71,361 using an "at invoice" promotion when ordering.

The only update I've received from my dealer in Beavercreek, Ohio is that they called in late July to say that if I added Adaptive Steering for around $900 it would fast track my order and get scheduled within a week. I thought about it, called back a few days later, added it, and then waited. Nothing. It didn't help. Maybe I waited too long to add it. They called on a Tuesday and I confirmed on that Friday. Anyone else get this call and add it and have it help?

I ended up calling a few weeks later asking if I could remove the Adaptive Steering since it it didn't help fast track it and they said I could keep the feature and it would be complimentary.

I check in with my dealer every few weeks since late June, absolutely nothing. No updates from Ford to the dealer at all.

I would have given up on it except I got my order "at invoice". I've shopped around on Ford.com looking for available trucks that are in stock and all of them are either already sold or they're asking $1000 to $6000 above MSRP, and it's a compromise on what I want. It's tough to swallow that when I paid invoice price.
I ordered a Powerboost Limited on 8/31 and added the max reclining seats and the work center. A family member works at the dealership so I got mine for $73k which I’m very happy with but after reading all these post about long waits I did the same as you. I‘ve searched high and low for one like I want but every time I find one it’s $10k more than what I’m paying. Not gonna do that… So I guess we wait…

Pibblemobile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150
Just signed up. Ordered an AB with Slate 502A with a 3.5 EB on 8/27. I have no clue when I will see it but my lease isn’t up until July 22.

Sponsored

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2013 Edge Limited, 2019 Expedition
It took me about a month to get my VIN after my 5-13-21 order. Now just waiting for it to be built!

jt906

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
08 Mustang, 08 Chrysler Aspen, 2019 Subaru Ascent
It took me about a month to get my VIN after my 5-13-21 order. Now just waiting for it to be built!
For comparison, I ordered a Lariat (502A High, Hybrid, Carbonized Gray) with pretty much all options on 5/6. Not sure when the VIN was actually issued, but on 7/28, the build week was "the last week of September" per the dealer. On 9/3, the build week had been moved to Oct 11.

DBJohnston0104

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Limited / 2021 F150 Limited
I wonder if mine being a Limited will hurt or help me. Or does it even matter?

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
I wonder if mine being a Limited will hurt or help me. Or does it even matter?
From what i've seen over the last 6 weeks it appears to be pretty much a crap shoot :)
Sponsored