Ranch Hand Brush Guard for 2021+

Clutch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Finally got my Ranch Hand Brush Guard from Trails End Truck. Their service was top notch and I was very glad I cancelled my Order with BumperOnly to order from them. I think they got them in faster than they expected to, but communicated with me instantly. It was a very simple install and I wound up reusing the factory hardware instead of the hardware Ranch Hand sends with the brush guard. You can definitely see it from the 360 and front camera, but it is not so intrusive that it renders the camera useless. No sensors are blocked, but so far I've only driven it around the neighborhood. I have a few pics attached.

Ford F-150 Ranch Hand Brush Guard for 2021+ IMG_3634

Ford F-150 Ranch Hand Brush Guard for 2021+ IMG_3635
Sponsored

Don

First Name
Don Murray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Retired

Don

First Name
Don Murray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Retired
I tried to send you a PM??!! I really do like grill guards, but maybe it is because we have deer and hitting one isn’t pretty. Glad to hear that all of your sensors function!! In my opinion, Ranch Hand are top of the line!

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
I tried to send you a PM??!! I really do like grill guards, but maybe it is because we have deer and hitting one isn’t pretty. Glad to hear that all of your sensors function!! In my opinion, Ranch Hand are top of the line!
He probably needs the grill guard to keep them huge Florida gators out of grill.:giggle:

OP
OP
Clutch

Clutch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Not sure why it wouldn't let you PM me, but I had looked at Bull Bars and seen them described as "damage multipliers" so I figured I'd go with the full guard.

Sponsored

SuperDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Finally got my Ranch Hand Brush Guard from Trails End Truck. Their service was top notch and I was very glad I cancelled my Order with BumperOnly to order from them. I think they got them in faster than they expected to, but communicated with me instantly. It was a very simple install and I wound up reusing the factory hardware instead of the hardware Ranch Hand sends with the brush guard. You can definitely see it from the 360 and front camera, but it is not so intrusive that it renders the camera useless. No sensors are blocked, but so far I've only driven it around the neighborhood. I have a few pics attached.

IMG_3634.jpg

IMG_3635.jpg
I will need one of these once I get a new truck. Is there a specific model number or does Ranch Hand just make one to fit the '21?

OP
OP
Clutch

Clutch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
I will need one of these once I get a new truck. Is there a specific model number or does Ranch Hand just make one to fit the '21?
The re-engineered the product that was on the market, the previous part number was GGF18HBL1C and the new part number is GGF21HBL1C, but still compatible with back to 2015.

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical

IMG_3634.jpg

IMG_3635.jpg
Not bad, can you get a pic of what the front camera looks like on your screen

OP
OP
Clutch

Clutch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Sorry for the delayed response but pics attached. After driving around town a bit I do get the warning notifications for the sensors if I brake hard. Probably just need to adjust it, but it isn't a huge bother.

Ford F-150 Ranch Hand Brush Guard for 2021+ IMG_3659

Ford F-150 Ranch Hand Brush Guard for 2021+ IMG_3660

Sponsored

SuperDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Sorry for the delayed response but pics attached. After driving around town a bit I do get the warning notifications for the sensors if I brake hard. Probably just need to adjust it, but it isn't a huge bother.

Appreciate the pics! I will likely go this route as there are lots of deer in my part of the country.

OnceAnEagle

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F 150 Lariat Supercab Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Good news! Was just at my dealer today and he said they were still not available. I will pass on the part#. Thanks.

OnceAnEagle

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F 150 Lariat Supercab Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
I just called my local Ranch Hand installer to order and he said there should be zero sensor alerts and no image of the grill in the front camera. The issue remains the brackets. They do not mount properly due to changes to Ford relocating various parts for 2021 engines. The cut out grill guard is the correct one but the factory brackets are not correct nor are older ones. They can shift under load setting off alerts and even vehicle damage if they loosen up. He is waiting for correct Ranch Hand brackets for a 2021 guard he has now for another customer before he will order one for me. We both have the 3.5L Ecoboost engine.

OP
OP
Clutch

Clutch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
I just called my local Ranch Hand installer to order and he said there should be zero sensor alerts and no image of the grill in the front camera. The issue remains the brackets. They do not mount properly due to changes to Ford relocating various parts for 2021 engines. The cut out grill guard is the correct one but the factory brackets are not correct nor are older ones. They can shift under load setting off alerts and even vehicle damage if they loosen up. He is waiting for correct Ranch Hand brackets for a 2021 guard he has now for another customer before he will order one for me. We both have the 3.5L Ecoboost engine.
That is interesting, when mine arrived it had the new part number on it, but I guess it is possible it was still old brackets. I guess once your dealer gets yours ordered and installed if your sight picture is better I'll try to source different brackets from Ranch Hand directly. Thank you for providing this update!
Sponsored