Sponsored

Tremor Rake - We All See It

Midwest04

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra AT4; Ford Tremor AMB on order!
"we all see it - we all see it" The new "live" photos do show quite a rake, kinda confirming the few photos that circulated a month or so ago. I don't like it. I have an AT4 that came with a "2" factory lift" and it is quite level from the gate, and it is about the stance I will want my Tremor to have, should Ford ever bless me with a build date.

For those of you that want a level, what product are you considering? is a 2" level gonna make the tires look small? Is there a "just right" solution at 1". Is this like a $500 job if I have someone do it? just don't know much about level kits and know there are a lot of enthusiasts here -
Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IF I get one, I won't be doing anything to it.

Only truck I've ever done anything to was my '14 Raptor. I did the Mid Perch adjustment on the front shock springs and it was perfect.

OP
OP

Midwest04

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra AT4; Ford Tremor AMB on order!
IF I get one, I won't be doing anything to it.

Only truck I've ever done anything to was my '14 Raptor. I did the Mid Perch adjustment on the front shock springs and it was perfect.
Kinda what I am looking for and looks relatively inexpensive.

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
Maybe some extra lift blocks in the back and lowering coils in front to enhance the look :p

Ford F-150 Tremor Rake - We All See It 5BDB3B72-0AB7-45CA-B229-E18D09671B57
Ford F-150 Tremor Rake - We All See It 918941B0-56B0-4838-BD54-1FBF48C29293

So far, I haven't seen a single one of the car review shills say anything about the preposterous amount of rake on the F-150 Tremor. Yet pretty much every forum has people asking about leveling kits.

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
I don't see anything ..
Ford F-150 Tremor Rake - We All See It download

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
Will the Silverado ZR2 have this much rake…?

Bigtwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Roush F-150, 2019 Edge
So as a rather newbe to the truck scene, what more is involved with a 2" leveling kit. Along with the necessary alignment, will there be camera recalibration necessary as well?

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
So as a rather newbe to the truck scene, what more is involved with a 2" leveling kit. Along with the necessary alignment, will there be camera recalibration necessary as well?
There's been many trucks with a leveling kit put on. From STX's up to Platinums, and there doesn't seem to be any issues. Trucks with all the new tech, ie. auto adjust headlights, lane keep assist work fine. Trucks without the auto adjust lamps will need to be readjusted manually though, unless you want to blind people. Only thing I'm not positive on is the new job 2 trucks with the built in scales

Hebed118

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Sport PB 4x4
I read from a guy on Facebook that took a tape measure to the dealer. It measured 38.5 in the front and 42.5 in the rear.

Sponsored

Code Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1993 F350, 1972 Jeep CJ5, 1989 Toyota Landcruiser
For me, the appeal of the Tremor is that you get the off-road upgrades while still retaining the ability to use it as a truck, i.e. payload and towing (tongue weight). Springs compress when you load them. There's no way its gonna sit level empty, and stay level with 1,500 lbs in the bed. So the only way to retain that capability is to either build in a rake like Ford did, or add some kind of load leveling suspension.

I like the simplicity of the rake. Aesthetics are different for everyone. To me it doesn't look like a truck if it doesn't have some rake. But if the look bothers you, and for what new trucks cost, you're entitled to be bothered if that's your thing, then you'll need to think about air springs or something to maintain the payload and towing.

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
Here’s a questions for you guys..Someone just posted this on another thread in here taken from a facebook group. In this picture the rake and space in the rear wheel well appear much less unless it’s just a trick on the eye with the color of this truck. I believe someone had mentioned that the trailer tow/ max tow package will add more rake for that increased towing limit. Is that true? Maybe it’s just me, but some of the other photos seem to have more pronounced rake than this.

Ford F-150 Tremor Rake - We All See It B3467BD1-72EC-4745-83B0-C92F5B8E82EF

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Here’s a questions for you guys..Someone just posted this on another thread in here taken from a facebook group. In this picture the rake and space in the rear wheel well appear much less unless it’s just a trick on the eye with the color of this truck. I believe someone had mentioned that the trailer tow/ max tow package will add more rake for that increased towing limit. Is that true? Maybe it’s just me, but some of the other photos seem to have more pronounced rake than this.

B3467BD1-72EC-4745-83B0-C92F5B8E82EF.png
Looks to me like this photo is angled in a way where the two wheels are not parallel and thus mitigates the rake. The truck will definitely have a rake on it but I dont think the trailer tow package will make it any more significant since there is no spring upgrade that comes with trailer tow pkg.

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
Looks to me like this photo is angled in a way where the two wheels are not parallel and thus mitigates the rake. The truck will definitely have a rake on it but I dont think the trailer tow package will make it any more significant since there is no spring upgrade that comes with trailer tow pkg.
Awesome, thanks!

Code Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1993 F350, 1972 Jeep CJ5, 1989 Toyota Landcruiser
Looks to me like this photo is angled in a way where the two wheels are not parallel and thus mitigates the rake. The truck will definitely have a rake on it but I don't think the trailer tow package will make it any more significant since there is no spring upgrade that comes with trailer tow pkg.
Can you get the Max Trailer Tow with the Tremor? I played with the build and price and didn't see it? Hardware-wise I think it changes from the semi-float to the 3/4 float rear, and that comes with a miniscule increase in brake size (just enough to confuse the parts guy a few years from now), but it may increase payload. As noted above, the payload is the real limiting factor on the towing envelope.
Sponsored