Sponsored

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
We should have an idea tomorrow if previews start happening.
Interested in your perspective on what that looks like. Do you see something in dealerconnection that flags an order as possibly being picked up ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Interested in your perspective on what that looks like. Do you see something in dealerconnection that flags an order as possibly being picked up ?
Yes, we get a preview on what should schedule on Thursday. Today we haven't seen them yet. Normally they are available as of 8 a.m.

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Yes, we get a preview on what should schedule on Thursday. Today we haven't seen them yet. Normally they are available as of 8 a.m.
Always appreciate the update. Since we're suppose to see 10/11 production week scheduled this week, does this mean we'll only have about 4 weeks remaining to look for Tremor scheduling (Dearborn MY2021 F150 ends in Nov 14 I believe?). This means that if we don't see our retail Tremor orders getting scheduled in the next 4 weeks, we'll most likely be looking at reordering a 2022 model right? Are you able to comment on what that process might look like? Wait for order bank to open on MY2022 Tremors and call Chip? or would existing order flow through.

Thanks!

Sponsored

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
Always appreciate the update. Since we're suppose to see 10/11 production week scheduled this week, does this mean we'll only have about 4 weeks remaining to look for Tremor scheduling (Dearborn MY2021 F150 ends in Nov 14 I believe?). This means that if we don't see our retail Tremor orders getting scheduled in the next 4 weeks, we'll most likely be looking at reordering a 2022 model right? Are you able to comment on what that process might look like? Wait for order bank to open on MY2022 Tremors and call Chip? or would existing order flow through.

Thanks!
Previous posts have stated 2021 F150s will be built until the end of Nov or first week Dec with 2022s starting Dec 6th in Dearborn.

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Previous posts have stated 2021 F150s will be built until the end of Nov or first week Dec with 2022s starting Dec 6th in Dearborn.
Gotcha, so maybe 6 weeks if we're lucky.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Gotcha, so maybe 6 weeks if we're lucky.

I think 6 weeks is a fair guess. We have yet to even receive our final build out allocations for 2021. We will get that in a couple weeks and that's a whole month of scheduling. So we have plenty of time left still. The plan was always to build them in the last 2 months of 2021 production.

This year has certainly not been normal, but the backlog of trucks is subsiding quickly and I can see production going a lot more on schedule here recently.

Sponsored

WFordKid

First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Accounting
Zach (store owner) just asked me to let the Forum members know that Granger Ford will sell all 2021 F-150 Trucks for Invoice less holdback...AKA Net/Net

• Our DOC fee is $180 and out of state folks will have to pay a $45 Iowa Transit Tag...
  • No additional things needed to buy, you do not have to finance with us to get the price...
  • Yes any rebates that are available on the truck at delivery time will also come off of the price set forward...

• This price is far better than X plan...
  • A and Z plans are still a better deal but as Ford employees and retirees that is their benefit...

To guestimate the approximate holdback for our store...

• Take the window sticker (MSRP) and subtract the D&D (1,695)
  • Multiply that by .03 (3%)
  • Take that number from the invoice price and you have the Net/Net price...

Example attached:

• 74,465 - 1695 = 72,770
  • 72,770 x .03 = 2,183.10
  • 69,410.48 - 2,183.10 = 67,227.38

Total savings off retail on a loaded 502A Lariat Sport is $7,237.62

This price is good for the ones we have already sold here as well...
If I order a 2021 XLT 3.5 Hybrid w/7.2kw FX4 what can I hope for with respect to a discount. If feasible I don't mind ordering out of state. Thanks

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)
If I order a 2021 XLT 3.5 Hybrid w/7.2kw FX4 what can I hope for with respect to a discount. If feasible I don't mind ordering out of state. Thanks
Go to Costco Auto and spec out your truck. It will give you the MSRP and invoice price.
https://www.costcoauto.com/

Using those amounts, plug it into this formula to get Granger's price.
Invoice - ((MSRP - $1,695) x 3%)

It's always a good idea to spec the same truck on Ford's build and price to compare the MSRP you got from Costco to ensure you have the correct build at Costco. The Costco builder isn't perfect at removing and adding certain things on packages.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
$5300 plus any rebates under MSRP.

It'll depend on if you add more options than that, but that is a good guess. email [email protected] for an exact quote.
Sponsored