Sponsored

New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th

nukedukem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I had tried this a few weeks ago using a spam email address in the internet price request form, and it didn't work. Tried again today using the same email tied to my ford account and got a $1500 PCO within just a few requests. Thanks!!
Sponsored

JDMan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Does it have to have your real first and last name tied to the request? You said you used a spam email address, but did you use a fake name too? Dealers are pretty good at finding you in the system. I used a real name and fake email address once and they called me at 7am the next morning on my phone, waking me up and getting me REAL pissed.

nukedukem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Does it have to have your real first and last name tied to the request? You said you used a spam email address, but did you use a fake name too? Dealers are pretty good at finding you in the system. I used a real name and fake email address once and they called me at 7am the next morning on my phone, waking me up and getting me REAL pissed.
I used my real name both times, but it only worked when I used my ford account email

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Since it didn't seem like many trucks were delivered in June, and the July 6th expiration has passed, anyone find a new PCO this week or find that theirs was extended?

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Since it didn't seem like many trucks were delivered in June, and the July 6th expiration has passed, anyone find a new PCO this week or find that theirs was extended?
I took my PCO to the dealership a couple days before it expired and asked if it could be applied. They thought so and added it to my file, hopefully it pans out.

Sponsored

CotaF1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Has anyone had any luck getting a PCO recently? I've been trying off and on for a few months now with no luck. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
Just got a $2,500 PCO via email. I haven’t been doing anything car shopping related online. It expires Sept 30. If I figure out what triggered it I will edit this.

mustanga10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport 2015 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Public Service/Government
Just got a $2,500 PCO via email. I haven’t been doing anything car shopping related online. It expires Sept 30. If I figure out what triggered it I will edit this.
Same here! Just got one. 8 months after I bought my truck, sigh.

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
Same here! Just got one. 8 months after I bought my truck, sigh.
yeah just got my truck in February. Luckily I was able to use a PCO on it. Not sure why they think I’m in the market for another new vehicle lol

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
yeah just got my truck in February. Luckily I was able to use a PCO on it. Not sure why they think I’m in the market for another new vehicle lol
Not transferable right? lol

Sponsored

Thinbluef150

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport
Occupation
Police Officer
I just filled out a few price requests on Ford.com. Hope it works lol.

flynavy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 XLT
Occupation
Pilot
Didn’t get an email but logged in to my Ford credit and a 2500 offer is there!

CotaF1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
If anyone figures out how to trigger a PCO let me know please!!! Been trying to get one since I ordered in April and no luck yet.