First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
Ha! My immediate thought was "OMG he's buying that Beast(TM) from Future!" because I remember them having a 6.5ft Plat EB in Star White with tow mirrors! But I do NOT see it listed anymore... So which one is matching your build? The Lariat?

I've probably overshared my mpg's on here but here goes again:
2017 XLT sport EB 4x2, window sticker says 18/25mpg
I found it to be very accurate, though I could beat 25mpg on highways that are 55-60mph, otherwise I can't when going my usual 75mph
I reset my tracking every service (7,500 miles) and if I never towed, I would average around 21mpg, skewed lower or higher depending on city/fwy balance.
I hate the 6.5 bed so no, not that one! A different one from another dealer. Still platinum. I was told that production restrictions are pretty bad, and that even a regular eco boost order will only arrive around end-Feb, or I could pay $900-ish more if this one isn't pre-sold. So I am going for this one.

I hope I get good numbers as I'll be commuting a lot on it!
Sponsored

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
The truck is in transit according to my guy, so hopefully no one wants it enough to pay way over MSRP.

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Good to hear!!! My 16' Eco was shy of 50k miles, but all the issues I had seem to have been addressed with gen 2 and now get 3 revisions. Im hoping it serves me well. Hopefully ill get that 23 you did!!
This one will get a good power increase too.

Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I hate the 6.5 bed so no, not that one! A different one from another dealer. Still platinum. I was told that production restrictions are pretty bad, and that even a regular eco boost order will only arrive around end-Feb, or I could pay $900-ish more if this one isn't pre-sold. So I am going for this one.

I hope I get good numbers as I'll be commuting a lot on it!
Is it the plat in Roseville or Harrold? I wanna know so I can go outbid you :)

Jk I am waiting for my King Ranch, but you better drive that by Gold River so I can check it out and see what I gave up!

cogatti

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 King Ranch
Occupation
retired
From all indication OKTB has been achieved with a few option holds, as we have been getting all along. Should start seeing retail orders getting VINs that don't have the hold items, best I understand it anyway. Looks like KC is in OKTB status too for they have begun shipping a few gas models.
Screenshot (26).jpg
ok......this is getting a little rediculous......
I placed the order for my new F-150 Platinum Sept. 5....still waiting for any word on when the build will start....I don't even have a VIN# yet......
Crazy!!!!!

TNKIRK

First Name
TERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FORD F150 LARIAT SUPERCAB
Occupation
R V SALES
Wow........At the ride and drive, Colorado........Checked my email......We have a vinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......................1FTFX1E8XMKD38235....in order processing.....schelduled the week of Feb 1st.....Finally

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Is it the plat in Roseville or Harrold? I wanna know so I can go outbid you :)

Jk I am waiting for my King Ranch, but you better drive that by Gold River so I can check it out and see what I gave up!
LOL well best of luck to you. Both dealers actually said they’d mark theirs up, with Roseville saying they are planning to add $9,995 to MSRP because of the production delays. I told them good luck lol. I can’t wait to get my hands on one though!

H-Town

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2015 Harley Davidson Street Glide Special
LOL well best of luck to you. Both dealers actually said they’d mark theirs up, with Roseville saying they are planning to add $9,995 to MSRP because of the production delays. I told them good luck lol. I can’t wait to get my hands on one though!
If my dealer does that to me....I will personally shove the vehicle up the GM's @ss! This is the 5th vehicle I have purchased from them. I've already been promised any/all incentives will be applied to I am expecting at least a little under sticker.

Sponsored

barbersbbq

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
If my dealer does that to me....I will personally shove the vehicle up the GM's @ss! This is the 5th vehicle I have purchased from them. I've already been promised any/all incentives will be applied to I am expecting at least a little under sticker.
I’m with you. I hope this doesn’t become an issue. Was that a stock order or a retail order?

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Can you just walk in with x-plan PIN so there is no negotiation? Also sounds like you've given up on color choice since there is no more than 1 plat on any local dealer's inventory

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
BTW a local dealer is showing an F150 Platinum with the CARMELO leather on it. So yeah. Thats a first.
Sponsored