Sponsored

Paint protection film and window tinting in Denver area?

RidingHighNCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Has anyone in the Denver area arranged for their dealer to have the windows tinted and have paint protection film applied to their new truck versus arranging the work yourself using one of the local companies in the metro area? Price delta seems to be significant.
Sponsored

turbospartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 PowerBoost Lariat
Has anyone in the Denver area arranged for their dealer to have the windows tinted and have paint protection film applied to their new truck versus arranging the work yourself using one of the local companies in the metro area? Price delta seems to be significant.
What dealership did you buy from?

I'm trying to figure out if I should go to a local shop to get bed liner + tint + ceramic coating (+ new tires + lift)

OP
OP

RidingHighNCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
What dealership did you buy from?

I'm trying to figure out if I should go to a local shop to get bed liner + tint + ceramic coating (+ new tires + lift)
Phil Long. They sent it out to a local shop that they use. The guy did a great job on the PPF and the front door tint. It’s a perfect match to the rear window I’m pleased.

turbospartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 PowerBoost Lariat
Phil Long. They sent it out to a local shop that they use. The guy did a great job on the PPF and the front door tint. It’s a perfect match to the rear window I’m pleased.
I bought mine there as well. Was the shop Colorado Off Road or somewhere else?

ColoradoHunter

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired
If you are willing to drive down to Colorado Springs, Springs Detail does a great job. They are just west of I-25 on Filmore. They did a full body wrap and tinting on mine and it came out great.
Sponsored