Sponsored

Peter P

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT
Nice!! With all the sightings and prototypes out there, plus now a body in white, the new Raptor has to be coming next year. I don't think Ford is happy letting FCA have all the glory with its TRX for too long.

I'm guessing a 2022 model year Raptor will be announced this upcoming winter, with production starting Summer 2022.

2017 Silver Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 XLT and 1988 Mustang GT
Occupation
Machinist
Nice!! With all the sightings and prototypes out there, plus now a body in white, the new Raptor has to be coming next year. I don't think Ford is happy letting FCA have all the glory with its TRX for too long.

I'm guessing a 2022 model year Raptor will be announced this upcoming winter, with production starting Summer 2022.
Well with Ford stomping on FCA with the Bronco making Wrangler look stupid and Raptor being unchallenged by any companies. It was only a matter of time before someone challenged it. Figures it was Dodge with the mentality of putting a big powerful engine in a truck to make everyone think that the 3.5l HO engine is a piece of garbage (not me I have a 3.5 Ecoboost and am jealous of the HO). To my understanding the TRX doesn't even have a front locker in it. Really how can FCA claim it's the ultimate off-roader pickup truck then?

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
FCA’s answer to every vehicle it sells here in the USA is more HP to try and cover up it’s lack of technology or vehicle advancement and as usual, people fall for it.

CAFE is no joke and FCA has some big problems on the horizon.

TXENG89

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
FCA’s answer to every vehicle it sells here in the USA is more HP to try and cover up it’s lack of technology or vehicle advancement and as usual, people fall for it.

CAFE is no joke and FCA has some big problems on the horizon.
I think the main cover up is the lack of quality. I'm in a JL Wrangler group and every day someone is posting about their sun visor breaking off.

Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I really kinda want a Raptor, but am I the only one that thinks way too many people are getting them, and it’s becoming a bit pretentious?

***I reserve the right to change my position once the 2022 Raptor drops. Especially if it’s badass!***

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
I really kinda want a Raptor, but am I the only one that thinks way too many people are getting them, and it’s becoming a bit pretentious?

***I reserve the right to change my position once the 2022 Raptor drops. Especially if it’s badass!***
Compared to regular F150’s and the number that are sold on a yearly basis, the Raptor is a vehicle that many people want but don’t or can’t have because of the price.

In my opinion, I don’t think too many people are getting them.

I know I want one and if I get one, it will be a used 2019 or 2020 because there’s no way I could afford a new one.

Have you seen the prices some dealers are asking for the outgoing 2020 model?

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Looking at all of those curves and indentations in the hood, it looks like about half of it is going to have that plastic molding. Not a fan of that stuff. It never seems to hold up well...

"Steve"

First Name
"Steve"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21(1).302.PB.157.OX
this info out for tremor yet too?