Sponsored
OP
OP

brijen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Raptor - Ordered
Just out of curiosity, anyone know if the order bank for the '22 Tremor is suppose to open in September with the rest of the F150s or is that expected to be delayed since the ordering for the '21 just opened?
Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just out of curiosity, anyone know if the order bank for the '22 Tremor is suppose to open in September with the rest of the F150s or is that expected to be delayed since the ordering for the '21 just opened?

I doubt the order banks for '22s open in September. Not with so many '21s (of all trims)! still unscheduled.

I don't see Tremor and Raptor being available right away either when they do open.

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
Raptor is very unique. Lots of stuff that only Raptor gets and nothing else. Tremor isn't as radical and is very much like the XLs, XLTs and Lariats when it comes to parts sharing. Raptor isn't. Probably Raptor specific issues.

'21s

Bronco is a whole different animal.

The Bronco comeback was just shitty luck on what happened world wide the last 18+ months. Nothing Ford had any control over.
(y) for 21!

Well, for the Bronco it's the top manufacturer, as well. The rumor is that Ford has a new manufacturer for black and body colored tops now. They won't be ready for 2 years.

I know people have been waiting forever for F150s this year!

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(y) for 21!

Well, for the Bronco it's the top manufacturer, as well. The rumor is that Ford has a new manufacturer for black and body colored tops now. They won't be ready for 2 years.

I know people have been waiting forever for F150s this year!
Like I said, this year has been like no other we've seen before.

What really pisses me off is the people who are talking so much shit about Ford. Like they really wanted all this to happen.

I get the wait is frustrating, but it's not like Ford said, "hey, let's fuck up the entire launch of the Bronco. And while we're at it, let's stop production and shipment of the #1 selling vehicle in the world"

Makes me wonder how people function on their own, without being told when to breathe, eat, sleep, shit, ect, who want to blame Ford for everything that's happening right now

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot

What really pisses me off is the people who are talking so much shit about Ford. Like they really wanted all this to happen.

I get the wait is frustrating, but it's not like Ford said, "hey, let's fuck up the entire launch of the Bronco. And while we're at it, let's stop production and shipment of the #1 selling vehicle in the world"

Makes me wonder how people function on their own, without being told when to breathe, eat, sleep, shit, ect, who want to blame Ford for everything that's happening right now

Best thing said on this forum so far! I think a lot of people lose perspective of things quite quickly and can’t get out of their own way.

Sponsored

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management

This. So many industries are in an absolute mess right now due to the fallout of a global economic slowdown and explosion. Not to mention nagging virus issues. I’ve been amazed by people’s inability to understand/empathize with business bottlenecks and the supply chain nightmare.

Im impatient as shit naturally, but as a medical worker and part owner of a construction/property business I understand that it is what it is. Luckily I was able to sell two of my vehicles for a nice profit while the market was up and benefit from working from home. The longer the truck takes the more money I’m shoveling away to play with this truck when it comes lol.

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
At least trucks aren't made of wood. I wouldn't be able to afford one now. ?

I think lack of communication upsets a lot of people. At least I was able to find out that I can't get a Bronco for years so I could go ahead and order a Tremor.

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
At least trucks aren't made of wood. I wouldn't be able to afford one now. ?

I think lack of communication upsets a lot of people. At least I was able to find out that I can't get a Bronco for years so I could go ahead and order a Tremor.
Wood doesn't rust! Such luxury. :LOL:

gb1194

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Nuke Plant Operator
Any VINs today?

Sponsored

James Dean

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4. 2015 Corvette 2018 Ford Explorer
This problem seems to be getting worse. I stopped by my local dealer and talked for a while. Inventory is non existent. Its a shame. There are many people with money ready for a new truck but no inventory. I saw this morning on CNBC stock channel that GM is halting large truck production next week. Ford reports earnings on July 28. Its not going to be a good quarter
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/com...ck-production-due-to-chip-shortage/ar-AAMpKfl

Last edited:

jarcher

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Construction
@Antimatter Tremor Are you able to check what priority my order went in at? and status of clean or material hold?

Sales Code CA6050
Order Code H170

I'm so excited for this truck, time to settle in for the "who knows how long" wait for a VIN and build date.

Gime150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Still no VIN# for me :(