Sponsored

Traded a 2021 xlt for a 2021 lariat

Sponsored

discothan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
I've got the XLT in Guard. Its a really great color. Hope to see more of guard.

MikeG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
I've got a fully loaded XLT on order and part of me wonders if it'd just be better to order a basic optioned Lariat instead, it's practically the same price.

It's annoying to think that I will have adaptive cruise control and 360 cameras on an XLT, but no basic things like memory seat buttons or garage door opener in the year 2021.

OP
OP
Predator

Predator

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 2019 Escape
I've got a fully loaded XLT on order and part of me wonders if it'd just be better to order a basic optioned Lariat instead, it's practically the same price.

It's annoying to think that I will have adaptive cruise control and 360 cameras on an XLT, but no basic things like memory seat buttons or garage door opener in the year 2021.
This is the basic lariat with a few options navigation, chrome package and 3.73 gears the interior is alot nicer than the xlt I had

Last edited:

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado

This is why I wound up going with a base model king ranch with a few add one over a loaded lariat. Wound up being only about ~1k difference.

Icecoldak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 Limited
Or just go limited and not worry about anything missing hahahaha!!!

Sponsored

Oxford_Powerboost

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 5.0

I was between a loaded 302A XLT and a pretty base Lariat. Ended up going Lariat after sitting in the leather seats and seeing the full digital gauge cluster. Also having the 4 Auto transfer case. Ordered a 501A for about 1k more, had to give up the 20 inch 6 spoke wheels I wanted, but will be putting different wheels on anyways, and gave up the pano sunroof…not a big deal to me. There’s a lot to love in a 302A XLT too though. It was a very hard decision - don’t think you can go wrong either way

mclroy

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Analyst
I was between a loaded 302A XLT and a pretty base Lariat. Ended up going Lariat after sitting in the leather seats and seeing the full digital gauge cluster. Also having the 4 Auto transfer case. Ordered a 501A for about 1k more, had to give up the 20 inch 6 spoke wheels I wanted, but will be putting different wheels on anyways, and gave up the pano sunroof…not a big deal to me. There’s a lot to love in a 302A XLT too though. It was a very hard decision - don’t think you can go wrong either way
Did samething. 501A instead 302A. Much equipped. Just for the 4A it worth it. Still waiting. Ordered on march 17.

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
Did samething. 501A instead 302A. Much equipped. Just for the 4A it worth it. Still waiting. Ordered on march 17.
At least I wasn’t the only one waffling between the two. Ended up going 501A Lariat with 360 cam and 360 Assist. I think it was about $2-3k more vs a XLT with everything. It was the cooled seats that did it for me. I live in the south and my wife vehicle has it. Once I sat in those I was forever a changed man. Didn’t realize what was missing. That, and the sweet instrument gauge screen. ?

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
It's a long story but this lariat is really nice
I’m here for a long story…
Ford F-150 Traded a 2021 xlt for a 2021 lariat 1626971572293

Also, I’m impressed you actually found a Lariat to trade for.
Sponsored