First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
From all indication OKTB has been achieved with a few option holds, as we have been getting all along. Should start seeing retail orders getting VINs that don't have the hold items, best I understand it anyway. Looks like KC is in OKTB status too for they have begun shipping a few gas models.
Ford F-150 (Dec 3) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints Screenshot (26)
Sponsored

TruckGuy2020

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
From all indication OKTB has been achieved with a few option holds, as we have been getting all along. Should start seeing retail orders getting VINs that don't have the hold items, best I understand it anyway. Looks like KC is in OKTB status too for they have begun shipping a few gas models.
Screenshot (26).jpg
Are you able to explain at all what regionally controlled commodity means? I ordered a 2.7L SuperCrew Lariat w/ work surface on Oct 31st. From what I can tell none of my truck options are shown with any limited/no availability except the work surface. Additionally, I have no options that seem to be restricted to either plant, which I hope gives my build a better chance of getting picked up quicker. I know I ordered later than many people on this forum, but without any commodity restrictions what are the chances my order gets picked up? My dealer said I had priority 11 on my order.

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
As much as I really hope OKTB has been achieved, I'm not getting my hopes again, only to be crushed again. At this point, I'll only believe it when my truck arrives.

The reason for my skepticism is because of what I read on that 'other' forum related to the stolen trucks reported earlier....
"Somebody is going to be disappointed. If they were at the Autoport lot, they were released to be shipped."

I asked;
"Does that mean Dearborn has achieved OKTB?
Or does "released to be shipped" mean they will ship once OKTB has been achieved?"

The response;
" No OKTB. They are released, but not able to be shipped yet."

:cry:

Sponsored

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
They did it, the sons of birches did it
As much as I really hope OKTB has been achieved, I'm not getting my hopes again, only to be crushed again. At this point, I'll only believe it when my truck arrives.

The reason for my skepticism is because of what I read on that 'other' forum related to the stolen trucks reported earlier....
"Somebody is going to be disappointed. If they were at the Autoport lot, they were released to be shipped."

I asked;
"Does that mean Dearborn has achieved OKTB?
Or does "released to be shipped" mean they will ship once OKTB has been achieved?"

The response;
" No OKTB. They are released, but not able to be shipped yet."

:cry:
I read that also, Pioneer.

The word on KC is good from other sources.

If you look in the upper right hand corner, it states "retail orders will began scheduling this week"

Every other report states "Retail orders will not be scheduled." just saying...

Last edited:

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
What is the “special retail only commit” for December 1st? 3.0 diesel, on a platinum trim, with 3.55 axle and max trailer tow. So I’m like screwed x4 LOL.

TNKIRK

First Name
TERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FORD F150 LARIAT SUPERCAB
Occupation
R V SALES
Screenshot (26).jpg
Cool.......No availability for my build, on four out of five commodities....axles....ratios....wheels and tires

hunter406

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 3500, Subaru Outback
Occupation
Insurance Analyst
I think KC is OKTB. October 14 retail order date - space white lariat 5.0.

Received a VIN and a build week of February 1, 2021 an hour ago.

No interior work surface. Yes to Max trailer tow with 3.73.

Way faster than I thought for a small market dealer. Population 50,000 in Montana.

xiaowudao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Confused regarding the locking rear axle no availability. It says the 3.73 is not available with the hybrid + max tow package. However isn't it the same 3.73 locking rear axle regardless of max tow or not?

Sponsored

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer

Way faster than I thought for a small market dealer. Population 50,000 in Montana.
I ordered mine early November... damn so I cant expect my truck until march : (

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Confused regarding the locking rear axle no availability. It says the 3.73 is not available with the hybrid + max tow package. However isn't it the same 3.73 locking rear axle regardless of max tow or not?
I agree, it is very confusing. It looks like if you don't have the max tow then it might be alright ( I think ). If you have the hybrid, it looks like it is a no go when you read the notes but I really don't know.

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

The fact you have a retail order since 14 Oct and got VIN and build week today, shows OKTB is here now.

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Any thoughts on what the J2 intro (Jul/Aug) means? I have the bed extender on my build, but if that means waiting until Jul/Aug that may be a deal breaker for me.

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Any thoughts on what the J2 intro (Jul/Aug) means? I have the bed extender on my build, but if that means waiting until Jul/Aug that may be a deal breaker for me.
Isn't that just an accessory item?
Sponsored