First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
This is a huge sale I have been hoping for and it has come. These are fantastic unites and work beautifully. Wanted to share with my F150 group.

I have a couple of these NOCO car jumpers and will be using this sale to upgrade a couple of my unites to these more powerful models. All reviews so these are the best on the market and I have been using these for a couple of years now and love them.

The is a cyber sale and haven't seen at this price since Amazon's prime day sale and they sold out in a few hours.

I ordered two of the 150s, which is more than I need but for this price, you can't go wrong. The GB 70 is really all you need and a fantastic deal on both models.

The NOCO cases are very nice too. Make sure you match the case to the correct model for they are different sizes.

I don't think you will have long before they sale out. It happened to me last time.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015TKSSB8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/NOCO-GB70-UltraSafe-Lithium-Gasoline/dp/B016UG6PWE/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=3F8DIVFVF8DW4&dchild=1&keywords=gb+70+genius+boost&qid=1606743446&sprefix=gb+70,aps,160&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyOFBDUlJVN0s2UVRTJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMTgyMjI0MjFDSjYzVkg5MjNWUCZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwODI5MjkzM1QzVzZNUE0wUFVBSCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

https://www.amazon.com/NOCO-GBC014-...2&sr=1-1-5e875a02-02b1-4426-9916-8a5c26cd5a14

https://www.amazon.com/NOCO-GBC015-...gb150+case&qid=1606743815&s=automotive&sr=1-4
Sponsored

madacho

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Hi Bob, I was just about to purchase a set when I saw that some Amazon reviews mentioned that it doesn't come with a wall outlet adapter. Did you get one with yours, and if so, which one?

Thanks~

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Hi Bob, I was just about to purchase a set when I saw that some Amazon reviews mentioned that it doesn't come with a wall outlet adapter. Did you get one with yours, and if so, which one?

Thanks~
It uses a usb cord. I have some power outlets that have usb connectors and that is what I use. I also have used my Samsung plug from one of my old phones to plug in to the wall where I did not have a USB connector close by.

You can use the usb in your truck also. Lol if it ever gets to us.

madacho

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Engineer
It uses a usb cord. I have some power outlets that have usb connectors and that is what I use. I also have used my Samsung plug from one of my old phones to plug in to the wall where I did not have a USB connector close by.

You can use the usb in your truck also. Lol if it ever gets to us.
Ah, got it. Yea, I have plenty of USB ports all over the place, I'm sure I can spare one!

You're telling me... I have been considering canceling the order to just pick up a heavily discounted 2020 instead... I'm closing on a new house in 3 weeks and will need a truck for it :(

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Ah, got it. Yea, I have plenty of USB ports all over the place, I'm sure I can spare one!

You're telling me... I have been considering canceling the order to just pick up a heavily discounted 2020 instead... I'm closing on a new house in 3 weeks and will need a truck for it :(
Uggg, yeah that is between a rock and hard place for sure!

You can always rent a truck but fully understand, I'm just the type that it would bug the crap out of me because I would be missing out on the new tech and features.

Sponsored

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Just added to my cart. It says 40 jumps per charge for the GB70. Have you had any issues with the GB70 battery running down/losing charge over time? That is, do I need to keep it plugged in somewhere in the truck or can I charge it and forget it until I need it?

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
Just added to my cart. It says 40 jumps per charge for the GB70. Have you had any issues with the GB70 battery running down/losing charge over time? That is, do I need to keep it plugged in somewhere in the truck or can I charge it and forget it until I need it?
Many Lithium Batteries are designed to discharged slowly overtime. The $150 batteries on my Mavic 2 quad drone discharge up to 50% over a month timestamp...this is intended. I use Cobra brand jump starters that gave me a similar warning. HOWEVER, since these ones claim 40 jumps per charge, you shouldnt have an issue, even if it does discharge down to 50% or even 25% of battery

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I figure as much, but I thought I should ask. I have a Schumacher that is a raging POS. Doesn't hold a charge, isn't ready when I need it, & when it is fully charged it won't even jump my riding lawnmower.

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I try to charge them up twice per year. They have never been below 90% after that long and if I use it on something I will charge it back up to 100%. I set a reminder on my cell phone.

You cannot charge it and throw in your truck and forget about it. You can't do that with anything. I had gotten one for my daughter and of course she had never charged it. It was right a year old and she had about 70-80% left in it. That would still work for a lot of jumps no problem. That's one reason I like to go one model up from what they recommend for your engine size.

I had some GB50s and one GB 70, I just upgraded my GB50s to GB150s. You could probably leave that uncharged for 5 years and still jump off several vehicles.

Used one's sell like hot cakes so no problem for me to upgrade and get some good cash for the old one. The other one I will give to my other daughter probably.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I suppose I didn't word that right. What I was getting at was whether it needed to be on the charger all the time or if it can just be charged as needed. That Schumacher I have suggests that it stay plugged in all the time, unless you need it. Totally impractical, as I don't know when or where I will need it. Pretty psyched to get this unit! Will come in handy in both my truck and when I am on an adventure in the Jeep.

Sponsored

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I suppose I didn't word that right. What I was getting at was whether it needed to be on the charger all the time or if it can just be charged as needed. That Schumacher I have suggests that it stay plugged in all the time, unless you need it. Totally impractical, as I don't know when or where I will need it. Pretty psyched to get this unit! Will come in handy in both my truck and when I am on an adventure in the Jeep.
I love the heck out of mine, why I wanted to let as many folks as possible know about it. This is a very big discount. They really should be in every vehicle.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I just picked up a GB70 HD for the new truck, a GB20 Sport for the wife's car, and a Genius 1 maintainer for my other vehicle I don't have the heart to sell once my truck comes in!

They must be selling fast. In the hour I spent researching them, they went from being able to be delivered by 5pm to an expected delivery of December 29th. (Gee, sounds an awful lot like something else!)

For those who may have been slightly confused like I was, the NoCo Genius series appear to be trickle chargers/maintainers, and the NoCo Boosts are the jump starters.

I've been keeping my eye on these a while, and didn't pick one up because of the price. This Cyber Monday deal finally got me to pick some up. Good catch CurryBob!

Last edited:
OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I just picked up a GB70 HD for the new truck, a GB20 Sport for the wife's car, and a Genius 1 maintainer for my other vehicle I don't have the heart to sell once my truck comes in!

They must be selling fast. In the hour I spent researching them, they went from being able to be delivered by 5pm to an expected delivery of December 29th. (Gee, sounds an awful lot like something else!)

For those who may have been slightly confused like I was, the NoCo Genius series appear to be trickle chargers/maintainers, and the NoCo Boosts are the jump starters.

I've been keeping my eye on these a while, and didn't pick one up because of the price. This Cyber Monday deal finally got me to pick some up. Good catch CurryBob!
Glad those that wanted them saved some serious cash.

You will be very pleased with this product, I know I have been and researched the crap out of them first. Also I have a couple years of experience using them, and very pleased with their performance.

I still dropped some bucks on getting two GB150s. Going to sell one of my GB40s and give my other daughter the GB50. I will have two 150s, one 70 and one 50. I could jump start a F15. :ROFLMAO:
One for all my cars and one for the bass boat, I was a Boy Scout growing up. No, I was not sexually abused! o_O

I must be compensating for something...:unsure:

Last edited:

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Glad those that wanted them saved some serious cash.

You will be very pleased with this product, I know I have been and researched the crap out of them first. Also I have a couple years of experience using them, and very pleased with their performance.

I still dropped some bucks on getting two GB150s. Going to sell one of my GB40s and give my other daughter the GB50. I will have two 150s, one 70 and one 50. I could jump start a F15. :ROFLMAO:
One for all my cars and one for the bass boat, I was a Boy Scout growing up. No, I was not sexually abused! o_O

I must be compensating for something...:unsure:
Sounds like it’s gonna be good stuff. Some of the reviews on Amazon made comments about the lack of quality, but I understand those unhappy are more likely to write than many that are quietly happy. I think the tally was a small percentage of 1 star reviews out of 20something thousand. You’re validation does help though since you’ve actually out them through their paces.

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sounds like it’s gonna be good stuff. Some of the reviews on Amazon made comments about the lack of quality, but I understand those unhappy are more likely to write than many that are quietly happy. I think the tally was a small percentage of 1 star reviews out of 20something thousand. You’re validation does help though since you’ve actually out them through their paces.
you know how it is, there is always haters.

When you get 4.5 out of 5 from over 5,600, I think, you doing something right.
Sponsored