First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Agate Black Lariat 502A / Lincoln Nautilus
Occupation
Product Engineer
Ya mine went in at 19, called Ford Performance and the guy is like, do you know someone at Ford? I was like yes, several people as I am a vendor, but know one knows I ordered a Raptor. He’s like well yours is priority 1. I was like sweet! Not calling dealer in case its a mistake in their part. Only thing I can think of is my leased F150 is up in February and it’s worth about $8k more then I can buy it for. I had told him get me out of my lease and I don’t care if he keeps it. I really don’t care either.

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
What do you all think the odds are that Ford will let Raptors sit (Like the other F150) waiting on chips?

Sponsored

RaptorNewbNJ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Focus and 2021 F150 Raptor 37" on order
What do you all think the odds are that Ford will let Raptors sit (Like the other F150) waiting on chips?
Ford said they are prioritizing customer orders over all other builds when it comes to allocating chips. Now, how accurate that statement truly is.............who knows.

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
Ford said they are prioritizing customer orders over all other builds when it comes to allocating chips. Now, how accurate that statement truly is.............who knows.
So there is like 3000 or so Ford dealers in North America. If the average allotment is 2 Raptors then they just need to put aide 6000 chips and be done with it...........

jlift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tacoma
@Antimatter Tremor do you mind checking my deets out for me? I've gotten some conflicting info. Dealer is saying 7/19 build, FP 7/26 and I've been told there are two trucks under my one order number??

The info I have is:
Order number: 500M
Dealer Code: F56400
VIN: 1FTFW1RG4MFC31923
Priority Code: 01 (on the copy of my order sheet)

Any info you can provide would be hugely appreciated!

Edit: updated last line for clarity

Last edited:

gobluejd

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Agate Black Lariat 502A / Lincoln Nautilus
Occupation
Product Engineer
@Antimatter Tremor do you mind checking my deets out for me? I've gotten some conflicting info. Dealer is saying 7/19 build, FP 7/26 and I've been told there are two trucks under my one order number??

The info I have is:
Order number: 500M
Dealer Code: F56400
VIN: 1FTFW1RG4MFC31923
Priority Code: 01 (on the copy of my order sheet)

Any color you can provide would be hugely appreciated!
I looked at:

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/

Shows Lead Foot.