First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 escape, 2018 f150 king ranch, 2021 f150 king
Occupation
Retired
looks like I'll be leaving one way or another, tracker switched to delivered, but then went back to shipped! Checked a different tracker and that was delivered!
I'll stop in there tomorrow and if it's not there my fingers will grab the salesman by the throat politely asking him where it is! Sometimes those guys can't take a joke! LOL
Sponsored

OP
OP
DeliveryJay

DeliveryJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150
Occupation
Driver
late to the game apparently, but still very much a member. 4/26 blend. no changes yet.
In the 4/24 pit of doooooom. I actually think this thing will just show up at my dealer someday with no notice

Mash150

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 King Ranch, 157, SQ , PB
Occupation
Unskilled House Mechanic
In the 4/24 pit of doooooom. I actually think this thing will just show up at my dealer someday with no notice
Agree with that assumption. Sticker used to change once a week, now it is more frequent, 7/04 to 7/7 today. Also tracker updated this morning from 10/31 to ETA of July 19 . Now tracker right back to 10/31.

Steve2352

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 and 2019 Infiniti QX50
Occupation
Retired Business Executive
Oops, guess I was excited to finally see some movement. Order was 2/9.
My 2/5 2021 order of Lariat PB flipped from 10/31 to shipped arriving 7/25 about 10 days ago. Getting excited to finally have the truck

Sponsored

TBizz

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 WK2 Jeep
Occupation
Architect
Maybe it’s just me but I’m not really seeing anything new from Ford in the latest press releases. They’ve made all of the same statements in the past. I do find it interesting that they mentioned the end of October date this time, but there are already parked vehicles showing an ETA in November so even that was Bullshit.

All of the incentives still make it more advantageous for Ford to put chips in new trucks coming off the line over our trucks sitting parked. The dealers would rather we all cancel our orders so they can sell these cars at or above MSRP when they finally do come in. What incentive is there for Ford to actually finish our trucks when they know we will wait and we aren’t leaving for The competition. I don’t think Ford has any incentive to finish the parked trucks and unfortunately someone is going to get the last parked truck that will likely ship sometime at the end of the year.

The only blow to Ford is that a lot of us have ditched our brand loyalty and many customers will jump to the completion as soon as anyone else can make a better truck.

in the end Dodge, Nissan and Chevy have worked hard to get new loyal customers and Ford has worked hard at losing loyal customers and making excuses. We shall see how bad it ends up for Ford but I think they kicked the door open for their competitors to take over the top spot and I’m not seeing any meaningful changes in their current press releases.

OP
OP
DeliveryJay

DeliveryJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150
Occupation
Driver
Maybe it’s just me but I’m not really seeing anything new from Ford in the latest press releases. They’ve made all of the same statements in the past. I do find it interesting that they mentioned the end of October date this time, but there are already parked vehicles showing an ETA in November so even that was Bullshit.

All of the incentives still make it more advantageous for Ford to put chips in new trucks coming off the line over our trucks sitting parked. The dealers would rather we all cancel our orders so they can sell these cars at or above MSRP when they finally do come in. What incentive is there for Ford to actually finish our trucks when they know we will wait and we aren’t leaving for The competition. I don’t think Ford has any incentive to finish the parked trucks and unfortunately someone is going to get the last parked truck that will likely ship sometime at the end of the year.

The only blow to Ford is that a lot of us have ditched our brand loyalty and many customers will jump to the completion as soon as anyone else can make a better truck.

in the end Dodge, Nissan and Chevy have worked hard to get new loyal customers and Ford has worked hard at losing loyal customers and making excuses. We shall see how bad it ends up for Ford but I think they kicked the door open for their competitors to take over the top spot and I’m not seeing any meaningful changes in their current press releases.
GMC tosses some sort of onboard generator into the AT4s and im all over that in a heartbeat, awesome truck

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
GMC tosses some sort of onboard generator into the AT4s and im all over that in a heartbeat, awesome truck
I'm looking at flipping over to the AT4 HD, amazing truck. Just waiting for 2022 order to open up. Dealer told me it will probably be sometime in August and they were told they were originally scheduled to hit the line in September but will now be closer to year end.

solarity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX

While I say I have no brand loyalty, I have evidence against me ><. My wife has a Mach-E is parked in our garage and both of our dads drive Ford trucks (2015 F-150 & 2019 Ranger). In all honesty it wasn't like this a decade ago, though this is where the chips fell. I almost bought a Silverado in 2010 and I regret not doing it as the Acura SUV I got had been nothing but trouble. The main reason I want a F-150 is I hate rust on body panels. The payload is also another reason. The Powerboost or Lightning is another one. I hate how Ford has side line our trucks, though there is a reason why my family has the vehicles it does and brand loyalty has nothing to do with it. There are no better options. ><

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
While I say I have no brand loyalty, I have evidence against me ><. My wife has a Mach-E is parked in our garage and both of our dads drive Ford trucks (2015 F-150 & 2019 Ranger). In all honesty it wasn't like this a decade ago, though this is where the chips fell. I almost bought a Silverado in 2010 and I regret not doing it as the Acura SUV I got had been nothing but trouble. The main reason I want a F-150 is I hate rust on body panels. The payload is also another reason. The Powerboost or Lightning is another one. I hate how Ford has side line our trucks, though there is a reason why my family has the vehicles it does and brand loyalty has nothing to do with it. There are no better options. ><
Looking back on my cars over the last 30 years, it seems I usually favor 1 brand as well: chevette, cavaliers, malibu, impalas, flex, cruze, atlas. Only straying from Chevy for the flex and atlas. Flex was a dud, having to dump a lot of $ into it over its 8 years. Still have the 2014 cruze rs with 160k km on it. Would like it to last another 3 years. The only reason we traded in our 2018 Atlas is because of our new found love for adventure in a travel trailer. Love the cruze, but because we made the mistake of trading in the atlas at time of signing to purchase the f150, we couldn't live with one car and currently borrowing my dad's 2007 cobalt ss, wow, does that ever have some zip. ?

Sponsored

nsbreeding

First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat 2021
F-150 LARIAT (501A)

Ordered: 3/8/2021
Built: 4/26/2021 (Dearborn)
Est Delivery: 5/15/2021
Est Delivery: 10/31/2021

Is anyone else concerned about getting a truck that has been sitting for 6 months (assuming 10/31) is the real delivery date?

And with the flooding in Dearborn wonder if any of the lots where they are being stored were flooded.

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
All of the trucks that have been showing up that were sitting have looked to be in good shape. Minimal to no rusting. It was also covered 2 weeks ago during the storms about flooding, Ford's holding lots weren't affected as they're higher elevations. They did close production for a day, but that was just because people couldn't get to the plant.

solarity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
F-150 LARIAT (501A)

Ordered: 3/8/2021
Built: 4/26/2021 (Dearborn)
Est Delivery: 5/15/2021
Est Delivery: 10/31/2021

Is anyone else concerned about getting a truck that has been sitting for 6 months (assuming 10/31) is the real delivery date?

And with the flooding in Dearborn wonder if any of the lots where they are being stored were flooded.
There was no flooding at Ford.

wkarma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariet SCrew P-p-p-p-owerboost
So after 2 days of having an Aug 10th end date, I'm back to 10/31 today, but now have these:

Ford F-150 10/31 Club 1625784695965

I guess it's still progress and assume the delivery date will probably change again.

mshipway

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F150, '17 F150 '19 F150 ;21 F150
Occupation
Engineer
Anyone know why the MachE tracker would show me July 22 delivery and still the forum tracker shows me 10.31 delivery?
Sponsored